Beginning Of A New Journey

Hahaha. Yeah you won't get much argument from her. I have been known to not listen once in awhile. Lol.

420-magazine-mobile579597246.jpg

Here's the picture. There's one big spot in the middle and than a bunch of little areas around the net. Does this mean I kept the jiffy pellet too wet?
Seedlings don't need much water, after i soak my jiffy pellets the first time if it drys up i just use a spray bottle to moisten it a little. That does look like mold by the way.✌

Yo dude! Subbing along. Will be good to be in for the ride. Im gonna take a picture of my carbon filter setup and show you what I did. It's easy to mount the dude. All you really need are a couple shoe laces haha.

And hey dude you got your seeds in a propagator right? Over the last month I've tried germinating tons of seeds, though only one MJ seed, and I've notice the heated propagators are awesome. Theyre cheap as hell, only drain about 8 watts and are just pretty sweet.

Im a noob myself, but I've been reading and tagging along on people and learning great things from really awesome growers. ANy chance I can help I will give you my 2c

Also. HELL YEAH you need fans bro. Definitely. Not that I have any experience growing without fans, but unless your extractor is like... a NASA super extractor or something, you need those fans man. I've had my tent like one month now or something, and god. I only have one fan and it is not enough. Granted its only a little 6 inch fan. But still. I just placed an amazon order for more goodies, and in that batch is two more of them 6 inch bitches! Trust me man. you want fans.

also, apart from the benefits for the environment... dude when you open your tent and see wind and leaves blowing around the place, its awesome lol

But yeah seriously. From what I've read, having no fans is a one-way ticket to moldsville

No fan in my tent, 6" Vivosun exhaust. Temps are 81-83F lights on, 71-73F lights out. PERFECTO!!
As for oyur mold claim that is most likely ppl who don't control their RH. No wind will not cause mold. I can promise you that.

For real man? I checked out your journal and yeah it all seems GG. Looks like some good shtuff. First I heard of nofanmanship though. First i've heard.

I am using an Active Air 6" exhaust fan w/ passive intakes..Keeps my 3x3x6 Vivo*** in the mid 70's
Two 450 Chinese relectors + what I call my DIY side lighting..AKA Immaculate Contraption..:thedoubletake:

light52.jpg

Led_conversion1.jpg

If you mean the LED bulbs...Just checked and AMAZ** UK has lots..
Can't post links here..against the rules you know!
You can PM me if needed...but they seem plentiful enough...Get the highest wattage you can find...Use Daylight for Veg + Cool White for flower..My Immaculate Contraption uses both ..LOL:yahoo:

You can PM me if needed...but they seem plentiful enough...Get the highest wattage you can find...Use Daylight for Veg + Cool White for flower..My Immaculate Contraption uses both ..LOL:yahoo:

lol nah I was talking about the vivosun fan that askhole uses. It seems cheap and also like a tank. As for lighting, Im pretty happy with the options mars hydro has for the time being. Sometime down the line I wanna build a cob panel, but not just yet. Life is way too hectic haha

420-magazine-mobile424667667.jpg

check it bro. Looks ghetto i know, but that thing aint going nowhere.

So than by the looks of it you have the ducting leading to your exhaust fan? I was trying to avoid running duct through my tent just because I'm trying to minimize what I'm putting in my tent but the more and more I look at it the more I realize I'll have to separate the filter from the fan. Especially if I want to try to fit 2 in here eventually. Thanks for the pic of how you got yours set up. It definitely helps seeing how other growers have their setup. I appreciate it! And I'm still not sure about the fan but might get one anyways just to be on the safe side. Why take the risk of it being an issue in the long run right?

I am using an Active Air 6" exhaust fan w/ passive intakes..Keeps my 3x3x6 Vivo*** in the mid 70's
Two 450 Chinese relectors + what I call my DIY side lighting..AKA Immaculate Contraption..:thedoubletake:

light52.jpg

Led_conversion1.jpg

I've never seen a setup like that. Are those the only lights your using? Any advantages of that setup besides saving space?

Nah...I use this just to augment my 2 Meizhi 450 LED reflectors...
Advantage is just like you said,,,saving some space...also saved me some serious cash as I was going to buy another Meizhi!
I love DIY..Getto it may be but...HahHahHah .. the Ladies don't give a rat's butt.:jawdropper:

Seedlings don't need much water, after i soak my jiffy pellets the first time if it drys up i just use a spray bottle to moisten it a little. That does look like mold by the way..

Ok so I have been feeding it too much water than. To get rid of the mold should I just wipe it off or is there a special way to remove it that I haven't read up on?

Kind of hard to say...could be the good mold! I keep my own Jiffy pellets soaked as well.
Current experiment is putting the Pellets into my home made cloning machine..So far, no roots, but the clones appear healthy and seem happy!

If Wifey doesn't tie your hands..you will be lucky...I presume she partakes, and wants the grow to be successful! :)
Clones_5-1-17.jpg

Lol yeah she tells me everyday to leave it alone and I've been getting better as time has passed. Still checking up on it but not touching as much. I'm learning some patience. Lol. But regarding this mold. Do you think I should get rid of it? And if so how would I go about removing it? Would just scraping them off work?

Wait what's against the rules? Posting links to eBay and/or amazon?

Back
Top Bottom