Beginning Of A New Journey

So I was just reading up on these seeds I got and realized that these are some tall plants. I guess they average to be about 225 cm. (7 ft.) I only have a 5 ft tent so here's my question. What option makes more sense when the time comes. Should I try manifolding(main lining) or should I translation it into to flowering early? I don't know the disadvantages of flowering too early if there are any. Thanks in advance for any input!

420-magazine-mobile1740218012.jpg

Definitely not mold so is this a sign that it will be sprouting soon?

Hard to say man. Hey if you can be gentle, you can dig aroud and check how the seed is doing. I always do that lol pro ably not the best advice but i have yet to see any bad consequences, as long as you dont break shit haha

Lol.....sooooo what your saying is to leave it alone. Cause if I got digging around I'm bound to break something lol. But whatever this is it grew more of it over night.
420-magazine-mobile966420495.jpg

This was how it looked yesterday. It was there but not so prominent...I'm just going to say it's a sign it's about to sprout. You know just to make me feel a little more content with the long ass process of germinating seeds. .

Crazy how long its taking. I kinda feel bad for you lol. I germinate seeds literally in just a couple days! Now the seed of my current plant showed its taproot after about 24 hrs, and It sat in the coco I put it in for about 3 days or something before the sprout emerged. Yur is taking AGES lol. Next time go for the paper towel method man. Its a winner

Crazy how long its taking. I kinda feel bad for you lol. I germinate seeds literally in just a couple days! Now the seed of my current plant showed its taproot after about 24 hrs, and It sat in the coco I put it in for about 3 days or something before the sprout emerged. Yur is taking AGES lol. Next time go for the paper towel method man. Its a winner

I know it's ridiculous. That's what I've been reading on other journals and stuff about how quick the germ process took while I'm over here twiddling my thumbs. Lol. But To be honest if this doesn't pop up in the next couple of days I was just going to start over with my strawberry cake seeds and try the paper towel method. Only reason I didn't do it was because of problems that happen when transplanting to soil but after this shit I think I'm willing to take the chance.

Gave up on the blueberry seed. I put the strawberry cake in the paper towel and sealed it in a ziploc. Looked at it this morning and the shell already cracked open. Should be going into soil anytime now.

Why the ziplock? wouldn't you want air to them? i just did mine in open tubs in a dark spot (cupboard) where warm.
If you ziplock it with some air and just burp the air once a day, thats plenty of oxygen. The ziplock is there to make sure the paper doesnt dry out on you. If that happens just once its likely to kill the seed
Infact im not even sure burping that oftne is even necessary. I have ponytail palm seeds that have been sitting in a sealed pot with soil for like, 2 months, and i was extremely stoked to find a taproot today upon investigation. Really made my day. That pot stayed sealed and untouched for weeks at a time

If you ziplock it with some air and just burp the air once a day, thats plenty of oxygen. The ziplock is there to make sure the paper doesnt dry out on you. If that happens just once its likely to kill the seed
Infact im not even sure burping that oftne is even necessary. I have ponytail palm seeds that have been sitting in a sealed pot with soil for like, 2 months, and i was extremely stoked to find a taproot today upon investigation. Really made my day. That pot stayed sealed and untouched for weeks at a time

Wow! That is odd but cool, congrats

Yes man! I feel you. I had to wait like over a minth after starting my journal before actually popping a seed. Its a great feeling man. If i were you i'd make aure its in a well lit spot asap. A fsir amount if stretching can happen at this stage if they're left in the dark or at least not under some decent lighting

I have in some alright lighting. It's in my bedroom right now next to the window. Not directly in the window because I know how that can dry out the soil pretty quickly. But this is what it looked like when I got home..do you think I should put it under the lights and start my light cycle?
420-magazine-mobile479531033.jpg

I have in some alright lighting. It's in my bedroom right now next to the window. Not directly in the window because I know how that can dry out the soil pretty quickly. But this is what it looked like when I got home..do you think I should put it under the lights and start my light cycle?
420-magazine-mobile479531033.jpg

And I know man! It definitely had me questioning if I was doing something wrong. As of right now it took me about 2 weeks to get it to finally sprout. I would've gone crazy if it took me a month. Lol.

looks like you've got a strong healthy seedling there :) id put under lights as well...

Glad you said that because I already did. Lol. Let's get show on the road. For real longest 2 weeks of my life man. I swear. . thanks for sticking around though! I'm going to need all the help I can get.
So the humidity is at 40%. It should get up to where I need after the plant sits in there for a little bit right?

420-magazine-mobile1222774455.jpg

A little high on the temp side and a little low on the rh. And suggestions on how to get it under control? Only been going for a couple of hours but wanna get it under control as fast as I can. Any tips would be appreciated...getting a fan tomorrow to get some air flow in there and just got done spraying it a bit with some water.

Back
Top Bottom