BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

Hey bid. Congrats on the harvest. Umm thought you were all ready in this month...swear in 3 days i was clicking that little thing bid-blue dream...but i can tell you i have read thru every page of your journals and the pics might not be great via the tablet but you can see the beauty regardless. The other thing is you seeem way more into talking about the greatness of this plant and you havent tooted your own horn that ive seen.also the temps you were dealing with during the later stages of this grow are i dont have a word. Fcked up idk but 118. Wow That alone would make me think it must be amazing to just sit and look at. Again you have my vote. Stay green

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

so this blue dream im chopping up today is the biggest indoor plant ive grown its also the frostiest i have ever seen in person with trichomes showing up on fan leaves and stems 3-4 inches long even large fans down low i did little to train it i topped it a few times and a little defol but basically let her do what she wanted, i did not realize how big she got till i pulled her out she would fill my smaller 2x4 tent! so if i can get pics that do her justice i was thinking of running her in potm but i want honest opinions from you guys,cuz the contests stress me out and sometimes i am checking the thread 50 times a day lol my brand of ocd i guess,and winning is great but mainly i put stuff i think is exceptional at least for me,a buddy sez i have winners but my photography is my downfall i agree, anyway heres the plant im thinking looks kinda good do you guys think she should run if i can get the shots?
Bd9wks_3.jpg
she would fill the smaller tent she is sitting in front of
Bd9wks1.jpg
i promise theres a 5gallon bucket under her lol
Bd9wks2.jpg
Bd9wks_5.jpg
Bd9wks_4.jpg

and these pics dont quite show how truely dense the glands are and some are an eighth to a quarter of an inch tall her smell is the strongest blueberry scent i have ever gotten from ant of the clones i have grown i started with 2 clones i kept the best one going and have a mother in veg cuz im keeping this cut forever
so ya think she has a shot? would you enter her if she was yours?
I would enter that! but hurry because I could see someone smoking the pictures:):bravo::thanks:

:laughtwo:

I'm sure glad the rest of us have never had the memory issue! Must be really annoying.

:laughtwo:

I'm sure glad the rest of us have never had the memory issue! Must be really annoying.
about what??:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Squirrel??

If you got haters then you're doing it right...I enjoy your grows, I don't care about brix readings...I care about a shared passion for Cannabis...

Here here!

ugh i hate trimming! im slow it took 5hours 11oz of very hard and super frosty nugs and 3oz trim thats as frosty as the bud now im quite sure it wont evap like the gdp did (9.6 to 1.5!!) the blue dream usually only looses 60% and it was far more tolerant of the heat too, sativas seem to do alot better with heat, im glad coz my blue dream jar is almost empty! i'll put up some pics later maybe tomorrow i think im having a heatstrokeanuerisimstroke, i feel ill from sitting in a 95f room for 5hours,i dont cope with heat well, & i need some coffee lmao im not right i know!

Um ... coffee, yes, buzz n all, but coffee dehydrates. Get some fluids in yourself, too!

:Namaste:

a buddy sez i have winners but my photography is my downfall[/B]

NOOO!!!!! Your photography is fine!!!... the darkroom is what I mean. Go look at Cannasensei's thread, I just did an edit on his nug because I wanted to "see" what it "really" looked like.

Doode your photography is fine... really

this f'ing thing say's I gotta spread reps around... dang thing

verbal reps for all the gorgeous frosty deliciousness... dang

i dont think my rh is that high my inviros are cut off from other areas im in a valley, im always 10degrees above show low, but the only guage near me atm is broken i'll get back to you on that, but im guessing 50rh by what i feel, im a human weather station i can guess temp within 3 degrees rh bout 10

sorry buck i missed it, your welcome to go in my gallery and edit any pic you want, they are not even my pics i uploaded them to the net ,does not mean i even took them hell i could be faking this whole grower thing just to try to be cool,cuz im a depressed shut in with agoraphobia and a complete lack of self worth, or .....lol perhaps im a total goofball that never grew up! i gotts show you guys the trim from the blue dream! omfg! i put in a tupperware when i took it out it held the shape of the tupper! and was really heavy and gooey never seen trim like this, back in a few

Back
Top Bottom