BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

I Knew IT!!:)

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

ok home dawgs got sum new snapperz 4 u, this post is dedicated to a blue dream plant i have named juicy luci and i feel is the highest quality plant ive ever grown,i have grown several blue dream clones from the original 2, but this one topped them all ! why? well i believe what gave me a brix reading that some say is impossible, is several factors 1.very good highly mineralized coco cooked with mykos and fed teas of bpn organic nutes,2. the addition of several high brix products(natures own tea,amaze,pgr,bloomit,eden,power up,energy etc) thanks to curso for the hobby kit without his contribution this may not have been possible,3 largest container i have used yet 5gal homer bucket..4. this is the 4th time flowering this strain so i have gotten to know her and what she likes . 5.good lights im using 2 600watt jdl ballasts with mixed spectrums both hps & mh & uvb from a reptile light 10.1 output 27watt cfl in a circular clamp fixture all my plants rotate to sit under it every few days, i noticed a difference in trich production right away,and have continued to use it i plan to add 3 more for each corner and thats it now for the pics

Blue_dream_b4c.jpg
Bdnostrings.jpg
Bdldfhblol.jpg
Blue_dream9.jpg
Blue_dream_24.jpg
Blue_dream32.jpg
Bdb11.jpg
Bdb31.jpg
Bdb22.jpg
20130712_151122-1.jpg

Bdtrim_2.jpg
Bdtrim.jpg
Bdb5.jpg
Bdb4.jpg

Looking damn fine BID, that's one super sweet lookin girl... careful though, don't want Spiffy to get jealous of you giving this girl too many hours of attention (j/k) ;)

I don't care about the brix fight, that kinda crap annoys me, it did when I was a corp. manager, even more when I became and exec, and even more now. What I always cared about (and still do) was quality and results. You've shown those in spades with this one, BID... If I could double rep, I would... Props bro, you've more than earned it :goodjob:

That is amazing! I think my best buds have never looked as fine as your fictitious picture of trim.:)
all kidding aside that will make some mighty fine somethin somethin:)
A fine Sativaday to you and Spiffy B.I.D.:bravo:

you guys are awesome! thank you for the positive vibes i just wish i could email you all a nug! i would love to be able to share with my grow buddies, oh the nug of sissor goop was as big as a marble! i want to dry ice that trim all by its self, i think it will be more than 5 normal plants, doodes i swear if i didnt know better i would think this plant was fed some king of steroids/horomones gmo shit, but i know what it got down to the last drop of water, its frustrating that pics dont show how frosty it looks to the naked eye in the pics half the frost is gone, it looks like it was dipped in water ,frozen multiple times
im testing brix,recording data, i may have spiffy shoot a continuous shot of me doing a test on the trim(its frozen) i can test anytime i want 21 tests so far on this plant and results are the same every damn time, it is what it is! and all it means to me is im on to something, when i have collected enough data & if i can reproduce the results, i will know in my heart of hearts its the truest of truths mmmmkay! or this plant was a fluke/freak (im making a mom of the last cut perhaps its the plant) or its a gem, hell it is a gem everyone thats had a taste begs for it, ive had some crazy offers, but no way! its mine im not giving it away, i'll fem a grip of seeds to share,, spiffy commented on how much better this bd smells than all the others....nobodys tried this plant yet....i cant wait but i refuse to let myself or anyone else touch it till its cured at least 2 weeks, i only hope the person i got it from caught on to this plant being special and kept it going as well as anyone else that got cuts, my weedar sez this is something to protect & preserve, and the cannagods will be served :adore:

Sometimes you just get a whopper...My First NL #5(I was 14-15, we just dried it on the plant & pulled it off with our hands) gave me two 50 gallon trash bags full of the dankest I had ever had on Miracle Grow feedings every other week...Keep those gems forever!!!

Those are the frostiest trim's ive seen :) your plants are well loved, and cared. Congratulations bro :ganjamon:

erm some how ive missed this 46 page journal, Subbed B.I.D, will flick through and have a look at the pics

Back
Top Bottom