BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

welcome B.I.D.'s Ma!:welcome:and good weed to you Young Lady:)
Ya'll has been busy lol good job.

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

Nice job bro! It makes it all worth it when we get a plant like that, combined with growing skill! I am proud of you bro, a lot of good quality happening....and congrats on the brix readings if high readings is what you want! I see the correlation between brix and sugar content, but I'm still trying to decide if it's the best way! I have never seen brix levels used to determine plant health, but then all I've been around is agriculture that used those measurements......and if you're a farmer everything is always healthy....the weather is the only uncontrolled factor, any other situation and you are not a farmer anymore, you may be homeless.

​well fu[k! looks like ol murphy is not yet done with me,went in last night and i discoverd my veg tent has collasped!! i temp fixed it,but im going to have to spend my evening tearing down and putting up a different tent, im so done with this led wholesalers pos junk tent,im gonna put up the oracle 2x4x7 foot tent,its taller by 2 ft and better built,so yeah see ya later i'll take a few pics,taller will be better for heat anyway,just not what i wanted to dotonight,looks like the fan saved most of the plants except 2 but i have more seeds for those, but im not sure what all damage was done,more later

Wow BID, green thumbs up to you bro for an amazing job on that blue dream!!! What a amazing looking healthy plant!!!! So much frost I got snowblind from looking at your photos!!! And great job hitting the highest brix level for cannabis that I have seen on the internet (as I hand you the crown)!!!! Brix King!!! I bet that blue dream will take you to all new levels of highness....aww shiz, I just drooled all over myself and my keyboard..!!

​well fu[k! looks like ol murphy is not yet done with me,went in last night and i discoverd my veg tent has collasped!! i temp fixed it,but im going to have to spend my evening tearing down and putting up a different tent, im so done with this led wholesalers pos junk tent,im gonna put up the oracle 2x4x7 foot tent,its taller by 2 ft and better built,so yeah see ya later i'll take a few pics,taller will be better for heat anyway,just not what i wanted to dotonight,looks like the fan saved most of the plants except 2 but i have more seeds for those, but im not sure what all damage was done,more later

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all ends up well BID.

Wow BID, green thumbs up to you bro for an amazing job on that blue dream!!! What a amazing looking healthy plant!!!! So much frost I got snowblind from looking at your photos!!! And great job hitting the highest brix level for cannabis that I have seen on the internet (as I hand you the crown)!!!! Brix King!!! I bet that blue dream will take you to all new levels of highness....aww shiz, I just drooled all over myself and my keyboard..!!
:rofl: now thats some funny shit brother!! brix king try king of mishaps maybe i feel like the fat version of mr bean! for me getting thru a day without breaking something, some random thing breaking or an injury is impossible i measure in hours!! getting thru 4 hours is about my max and im usually asleep! true story, think shleprock from the flintstones i walk by and shit falls down!!, im eager to try it dry weight is in its 2.8-2.9oz so 7.8oz of water was lost but theres almost no popcorn and the buds are like rocks after drying, now for stem removal and cure then final weight and smoke test, need a napkin here mop it up with this
Bddried1.jpg
lol forst shot of the dried buds

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all ends up well BID.
it seems as tho only 1 leaf was burned no fatalities! but i ealized its almost lights out for veg so im doing this tomorrow morning before it gets to hot, just gonna do a little cleaning and clean up the blue dream for jarring & curing, tonight oh and the regular watering etc
seems my temp fix is holding good enough to last till tomorrow:thumb:

nice, loadsa variety in there BID, that blue dream looks frosty as

reps

That is some update!! Look at all that frosty goodness!!!

nice, loadsa variety in there BID, that blue dream looks frosty as

reps
ty tm! lol yeah i have seen alot of plants,and hands down without a doubt that one is the most glandular trichome laden plant i have ever seen, i wish i could get a pic that shows it as it looks to the naked eye i dont know why but its just looks less frosty in the pics no matter what settings or lighting i try, spiffy said its easilt 3 times the potency of the past blue dreams i have grown, its also the first one in my latest coco blend & using the high brix gear, she said it takes her nearly a full bowl of the older stuff, but the sample i let her test last night ,she said she was cooked after 3 hits! frankly im scared a little to try it,the older stuff gets me overmedicated after 2 puffs ! im a light weight i have never had a very high tolerance, and most of todays medical strains are to strong for my liking,see i like to sit and puff a while, last time i did that with blueberry gum, i was uncomfortably numb! lol so high i could not talk or walk,i thought i was gonna fall off the planet!

I like the look of that Sour Diesel!

And I think Ms. Chemdawg is getting away from you. How long has she been 12/12?

I like the look of that Sour Diesel!

And I think Ms. Chemdawg is getting away from you. How long as she been 12/12?
shes been in there 5 days now, but the way i run my light schedule (glr) she will stop stretching soon i think, im not worried i have about 2 1/2 ft of headroom left,and theres always lst,supercrop etc, with glr they start flowering as quick as 3 days rather than 3 weeks,&i use bloomit ,that slams them into flower right away, she was showing pistils last night before the bloomit, hell id love a big 5-6 footer, no worries gt! thanks:thumb:

well this journal will close after the current girls are done up to the cheese#1, i will be starting a new sponsored journal, topledgrowlight.com is giving me a light to test, as well as buck & jon, so as soon as i get the light and figure out what im going to run it in and what will be under it (prob blue dream clones) i will be starting a new journal, since i get way to frazzled trying to run 2 journals, my focus will be the sponsored journal, i am really interested in seeing what this light can do heres a link to the light i will be testing 80x5w - $360.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,g

well this journal will close after the current girls are done up to the cheese#1, i will be starting a new sponsored journal, topledgrowlight.com is giving me a light to test, as well as buck & jon, so as soon as i get the light and figure out what im going to run it in and what will be under it (prob blue dream clones) i will be starting a new journal, since i get way to frazzled trying to run 2 journals, my focus will be the sponsored journal, i am really interested in seeing what this light can do heres a link to the light i will be testing 80x5w - $360.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,g

Thanks for sharing it with us BID it was fun to watch :high-five: I look forward to your LED grow (congrats bro!!!) I'm sure it'll be awesome!!!

well this journal has a way to go still, cheese#1 is only 35 days into flower, so im sure were going another month here so i will be running both journals for a while, i have decided the best thing to do with the new light wil be this...: 2x3x6foot tent, 65 cfm fart fan for exhaust, circulation fan, 2-4 blue dream clones, will be cut today,rooted in no more than 2 weeks,veg for 2-4weeks, and flowered, this pheno flowers faster than most sites and others im aware of,i have seen it look ready with 5-10% amber in as little as 7 weeks,and i know this strain even better than my own strain "trailor trash" lol with this its all clones no random 4 phenos! so about a 3 month run and i will have a final review on this light and results i can compare to several other methods(lights,medium,nutes) my only debate left is what pots and nutes to use, i have a choice of coco,sunshine advanced #4,earth juice amazon bloom soil for mediums, and nutes are bpn 2 part blue max,3 part elite,both with liquidblue bloom booster, or organic high brix but i dont have all the items i have all the minerals needed & the 3 foliar sprays and tea,but no energy,cationic drench,transplant or power up, but i have some kelloggs organic slow release ferts w/mykos ,azomite,blood & bone meal,worm castings,etc , so i was thinking i might do some with organics/high brix and some with the regular 3 part ferts, w/added azomite and calmag in coco, that kellogg stuff is ormi listed and can be used for making teas, its done really well for the veggies in the greenhouse and is loaded with good organic goodies oh and its dirt cheap ! a 5 lb bag is like 6 bucks, does not burn i really like it and want to try it on some cannabis, any ideas and suggestions are welcome, except no hydro, unless you want me to kill some plants! lol,

so i finally got off my duff and decided to get the veg tent swapped out and get this all the corner pieces are cracked and broken, this tent was new on 4/5/12 totally useless now im going to write a review w/pics later, stay away from"led wholesalers" brand tents they are junk, the bars you hang lights on broke a month or 2 in and downhill ever since

That's who I got mine from and I wasn't greatly impressed either. I didn't trust it's light proofing on the lower passive vents, so covered inside with cardboard to baffle the light down... I will definitely choose a different brand next time, but they had the best deal that day on a 4 x 4

Back
Top Bottom