BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

Congratulations Bid that plant was amazing you deserve every bit of it. Thanks for all the help you have given to everyone my girls thank you as well +reps

thanks you all so much for all the votes and making me king of the plants for a month I'm deeply grateful and honored!!

Sorry I suck and only helped you 50% :cheesygrinsmiley: ... you did not need my vote anyway!!

ok got some random shots of the girls in the 4x4 and the budmaster 2 i did some defol should be fairly easy to tell the before and after, im building a aero cloner so i can be a cheapskate on plugs when i cant afford them, and some strains do better in aero, and wth why not i have all the stuff i need, im really happy with how the plants are responding to the budmaster ok heres the pics
DSCF08362.JPG
DSCF08382.JPG
DSCF08423.JPG
DSCF08461.JPG
DSCF08483.JPG
DSCF08493.JPG
DSCF08511.JPG
DSCF08523.JPG
DSCF08532.JPG
DSCF08601.JPG
DSCF0859.JPG
DSCF08572.JPG
DSCF08631.JPG
DSCF08642.JPG
DSCF08661.JPG
DSCF08702.JPG
DSCF08713.JPG
DSCF08721.JPG
DSCF08782.JPG
DSCF08772.JPG
DSCF08763.JPG
DSCF08792.JPG
DSCF08801.JPG
DSCF08813.JPG

Wow! Looking awesome as always... I see similar leaf structure going on in some of your plants how far is the light from the canopy?

Wow! Looking awesome as always... I see similar leaf structure going on in some of your plants how far is the light from the canopy?
Well I imagine they have grown a but but the last time I checked the closest the taller sour diesel #2 was about 22 inches and the shortest another sd2 was 36inches ,they reach up "pray" to the light pretty hard like when lights come on the leaves are at a 45° or lower angle within 20 min they are in a v shape! It's awesome! I'm really starting to become a believer in LED tech, I think the time of them being better than hid is here and companies like my latest 2 sponsors bringing decent pricing and exemplary customer service to the table it going to bring about a massive LED revolution! And the crappy LED companys will fade away I knew the time would come when LED would be the primary way ppl would light their gardens, and here we are on the precipice of LED dominance , long ago when I first heard of LED lighting for plant growth I was sold on the concept, but quality and prices we're totally prohibitive, not so now, I was as skeptical as they come, but here I am with 2 amazing lights doing amazing things in my garden, not much more I can say right now except ..Oh Hellz ya!!!:thumb:
Looks awesome bid you out do your self every grow it seems great stuff

Thanks mo well that's the plan anyway the new camera helps a whole lot!:thumb:

Looking really good BID! It's interesting to see all the different strains reacting. Question, do you only have the tomato cages on some of them? I only saw them on some of the plants but maybe I missed it. I use trellis but just was wondering as I used to use stakes and really can't stand doing that anymore! Great update and I have my eyes glued on this one!

:goodjob:
looking good + congrats on your wins!
Thanks you it is pretty exciting I must admit!:high-five:
awesome pics!!! subbed
Thanks you and welcome aboard! :Namaste:
Looking really good BID! It's interesting to see all the different strains reacting. Question, do you only have the tomato cages on some of them? I only saw them on some of the plants but maybe I missed it. I use trellis but just was wondering as I used to use stakes and really can't stand doing that anymore! Great update and I have my eyes glued on this one!
Well that's the first time I have done the tomato cage method, I'm always experimenting,I have not always grown the larger plants,and I didn't have to worry about branches needing support,so I'm trying different methods,I found that cage in the back yard all mangled so I reshaped it and decided to give it a shot,,,I'm always testing something new ,no two grows have been the same lol :high-five:

Subbed, hey bid in terms of what you have going on now do
You like this light over the mars II?

its way to early to determine anything like that, and they are so different your talking a difference of over 200 watts, 80 5 watt diodes and 225 3 watt diodes, thats like comparing a 400watt hps to a 600 watt hps, i think the best i can say is im equally happy with both lights and what they are doing for their power and range, they also have a big difference in price, more on this later, this is in no way a x vs y journal thats why they have seperate journals, i can say im very pleased with both sponsors :high-five::circle-of-love:

Just caught up with this journal BID!!! That Budmaster looks like it is doing and amazing job at keeping your plants happy. This grow journal should be titled the BIDmaster! everythings looking amazing!

Back
Top Bottom