BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

I'm working on a new grow room it will be 6' X 6' a lot more room so I can do some training. My current room is 7' X 3 1/2' I can get the plants in there but no room to work. I am also working on soil amendments that will allow me to use straight water it's not super soil but a high brix I'll have some tea on stand by just in case. I also want to try mainlining my plants with two SS400s' I should have plenty of light for 6 plants. One of the things I need to do is upgrade my carbon filter the current one isn't working too good. I am also thinking about some bigger pots. I'm gonna go check out your other journal the air injection experiment sounds like something I could do. Keep it up big Doode:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob:

got some pics, heres the scrog about 5 days ago after some light defol, and pics of the pump i got today that will be for the organic flood and drain, the pump is supposed to be a 130 gph the amanigon ad sez 130 but thhis co. does not even make a 130 eh whatever it will do the trick im stoked that it aerreates the water as its pumpin' ok picz------>
DSCF09071.JPG
DSCF09111.JPG
DSCF09093.JPG
DSCF09082.JPG
DSCF09102.JPG
DSCF09131.JPG
DSCF09142.JPG

E_f1.jpg
E_f2.jpg

Cool pump I've never seen one of those. Yeah looks like with some of these lights and the bigger plants you are gonna start needing more support though! I can see what you mean about if they weren't that big not needing them before for sure.

Wow BID, That's probably the most picture heavy first post I've ever seen. :thumb:

It isn't a bad thing. :Namaste:

bahaha just noticed your thread title High Brix CocoGanics. Love it :)

lol dont know what else it would be called im growing in coco using organics with a goal of high brix readings so there you have it, i kinda flopped today on doing anything productive, i realized my aerocloner will require a deeper tote and i feel so lazy and the cold has my pain level at basically an unmanageable level the meds natural or the other stuff are not working,so im overmedicated feeling ikky and spaced out,tired but wired,i hate rx , i have fallen twice in the past 10 days,im shredded from catching myself on every sharp corner,nail,basically if it can hurt you i have managed to find it, so im sitting around thinking about what i should be doing and playing ghosts, theres still hope i might tinker with something but unlikely, i think i might just keep sitting here and try again tomorrow, i did play with my seed collection i have about 40 -50 untested f1 crosses i need to start trying, and well over 100 different beans between my work and what i have collected, stuff i forgot i had! lol thats the big update today, no info on the ladies i have not even peeked in on them,they are fine i gave them all a big drink 2 days ago

go look at your ladies...they need you!!!

:thumb:

That Cream candy looks amazing Bid!!! Is that from the budmaster? Wow I gotta say, frosty!! I'm happy to hear that you are trying the air injection BID, its something I have been wanting to try for a while now but just haven't gotten to it yet.

That Cream candy looks amazing Bid!!! Is that from the budmaster? Wow I gotta say, frosty!! I'm happy to hear that you are trying the air injection BID, its something I have been wanting to try for a while now but just haven't gotten to it yet.

No that was in my greenhouse, the cold got to it and it was wilting,funny as I was trimming all that red turned purple! I'll do some pics tomorrow,I didn't know there was anything purple in the 2 strains I crossed to make the creme candy

Hey BID been awhile since I been by. My eyes always have problems getting use to them LED's. Hope the new unit is working out for ya. Hey NASA couldn't be wrong. I just lent all my cloning domes heating pads and suck to a friend and started using a aero cloner all the time. Cheap ass me didn't even use a PH pen. For the first couple go arounds. You get like that when you grow in dirt exclusively for so long, I forget. But they work great. Great time to dose them with mycro's. I just started a 'Blue dream' from seed. she's way young but I've heard great things about her. Time will tell. Most Blue Dreams have a easy to identify look. Mines still alittle young to tell what I really have.
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom