Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

lol I know the feeling at first it was over whelming tryn to learn this grow style cause I am some times a lazy gardener lol but shit once I went los I never wen back I thought it was easy doin bottle nutes cause it jus told me exactly what to do but once u learn how to lisitine to ur plants they will tell u what they need so now instead of listening to bottle nute companies I listening to people on here like bb14 and urself and lets not forget my lovely ladies I'm always in there talking to them lol but yeai just wanted to say thanx for the info even with the kelp meal even tho u cudnt help me with tht u were honest bout it instead of givin me a bullshit line jus to act like u no lol I don't get those type of people but ive ran into a few of em I'm thinkn man if u dnt know sumthn y act like u do cause chances r sum1 will come by tht does no and now u look a fool lol but yea thanx rad and bb14 and all the others I didn't mention for helpn me to get here with this thing we call gardening :Namaste:

My dad could listen to plants. Later in life he was an orchid judge, but when he was first working with orchids he would take the ones not in flower and toss their pots in a corner of his trailer trash looking greenhouse. He would water the pile with a hose on spray from 6 feet away. One I saw him stop at the doorway, say "I wonder" dig in the pile a minute, fish out a scraggly looking orchid, wash off the pot, and set it on a plate on the dining room table. Three days later it had a spray with 4 open blooms and many more on the way. Plants don't talk to me that way. :) I think in rules and patterns, and have almost no visual memory.

My dad could listen to plants. Later in life he was an orchid judge, but when he was first working with orchids he would take the ones not in flower and toss their pots in a corner of his trailer trash looking greenhouse. He would water the pile with a hose on spray from 6 feet away. One I saw him stop at the doorway, say "I wonder" dig in the pile a minute, fish out a scraggly looking orchid, wash off the pot, and set it on a plate on the dining room table. Three days later it had a spray with 4 open blooms and many more on the way. Plants don't talk to me that way. :) I think in rules and patterns, and have almost no visual memory.
Yea thts sum serious relationship skills hes developed with plants it seems lol i hope 2 one day be tht gud we gotta start sum where right? I was lookn up online about my chicago fig n its sayn btween feburary n may it can go outside but rite now its still alil cold sumtimes during the days but at night it gets really cold so im thinkn bout another week maybe even 2 inside then ill be puting her outside 2 be the first plant started in my outside garden and 2day im thinkn on starting to germ abunch of flowers and a few more mj seeds as well but only like 2 or 3 of those but mostly jus non420 flowers and maybe even a few veggies but i dnt wana go over board on the veggies yet cause i dont have the ground worked up yet out back for my veggie garden plus i gotta wait till my nex check so i can order another soil kit from bas.com goin all organic baby the whole house will soon be gmo free yay i cant wait lol i so wana go organic vegan lifestyle jus gotta learn how 2 cook the veggies so it tastes gud lol

Yea thts sum serious relationship skills hes developed with plants it seems lol i hope 2 one day be tht gud we gotta start sum where right? I was lookn up online about my chicago fig n its sayn btween feburary n may it can go outside but rite now its still alil cold sumtimes during the days but at night it gets really cold so im thinkn bout another week maybe even 2 inside then ill be puting her outside 2 be the first plant started in my outside garden and 2day im thinkn on starting to germ abunch of flowers and a few more mj seeds as well but only like 2 or 3 of those but mostly jus non420 flowers and maybe even a few veggies but i dnt wana go over board on the veggies yet cause i dont have the ground worked up yet out back for my veggie garden plus i gotta wait till my nex check so i can order another soil kit from bas.com goin all organic baby the whole house will soon be gmo free yay i cant wait lol i so wana go organic vegan lifestyle jus gotta learn how 2 cook the veggies so it tastes gud lol

Chicago Fig is supposed to be hardy to zone 5 - but I was reading you don't want an extended low below 5 degrees, so more zone 7 outdoors. Still, I imagine if your night time temps will stay over 10 degrees you can start hardening it off outside. If you forget and leave the fig outside it should be fine - then again, all I have is book learning :)

Chicago Fig is supposed to be hardy to zone 5 - but I was reading you don't want an extended low below 5 degrees, so more zone 7 outdoors. Still, I imagine if your night time temps will stay over 10 degrees you can start hardening it off outside. If you forget and leave the fig outside it should be fine - then again, all I have is book learning :)
Im tryn to grow her out alil mre so i can take a cutting off her b4 i put her outside n i dnt wana kill her off either cause this 1 is my gpas tree n me n him have been workn 2gether getn the orchard ready n hes super happy bout his trees so im not wantn to disapoint him n kill his only fig so far lol

ok so I got some mykos from build a soil and I don't know how to use them or how much so if some one could tell me I wud greatly appreciate I also got my malted grains starting to arrive my first one is malted barley how shud I go about using tht if any1 cud help me out I wud greatly appreciate thank u n member keep it green an stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

ok so I got some mykos from build a soil and I don't know how to use them or how much so if some one could tell me I wud greatly appreciate I also got my malted grains starting to arrive my first one is malted barley how shud I go about using tht if any1 cud help me out I wud greatly appreciate thank u n member keep it green an stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

The build-a-soil mykos producting is a more concentrated, more species focussed mycorrhizae innoculant than most others, but it's still the same principle.

Personally, I keep a teaspoon inside the mykos bag to keep the spoon free of soil and water.

When I plant a clone I sprinkly the sides of the planting hole, until they look mostly sprinkled, then plant. Usually less than a teaspoon.

When I transplant, I sprinkle on the rootball sides while holding it over the hole, then plant. Often 2-3 teaspoons.
When cutting the rootball during transplant, I cut before sprinkling.

For seeds, I usually leave it out and figure I'll do the mykos powder when I transplant. - If the roots have to grow wthout mycorrhizal relationships, they will probably have to grow longer, which is a good thing. The seedling might grow a little slower, but I can wait.

The other choice for seeds is to mix a teaspoon of powder into your seedling soil before planting the seed.

The build-a-soil mykos producting is a more concentrated, more species focussed mycorrhizae innoculant than most others, but it's still the same principle.

Personally, I keep a teaspoon inside the mykos bag to keep the spoon free of soil and water.

When I plant a clone I sprinkly the sides of the planting hole, until they look mostly sprinkled, then plant. Usually less than a teaspoon.

When I transplant, I sprinkle on the rootball sides while holding it over the hole, then plant. Often 2-3 teaspoons.

For seeds, I usually leave it out and figure I'll do the mykos powder when I transplant. - If the roots have to grow wthout mycorrhizal relationships, they will probably have to grow longer, which is a good thing. The seedling might grow a little slower, but I can wait.

The other choice for seeds is to mix a teaspoon of powder into your seedling soil before planting the seed.
Awesome thanx man i didnt know how much to do so wen i transplanted my fig i jus used a teaspoon worth n sprinkled on root mass n in the hole so we will see how much a difference tht makes. the fig has been growing really fast im surprised i cant wait till she starts producing fruit i so wana have alil snack tht i grew n has no gmo n is all organic plus figs r zuper healthy 4 u as well

so I think ill jus start to use it like I used my roots xl from aurora and go from there lol ill slowly figure out wat is best I jus hope I dnt lose a ton of ladies in the process lol but yea I started germing 3 more beans last night I let em sit in a cup of ro over night then into the paper towel method in my cupboard for usually a night by the nexday most of em anyway sum take alil longer but most have a huge taproot the first day but the threw new beans I'm germing rite now r afrodite from kanabia seed co and another purple kush I found three beans ina lil baggie jus like my cks baggie and it had on it pkf which is my purple kush fem seeds I lost and I thought I had grown em all an only lost 2 seeds but it seems I lost 3 seeds lol so I decided to run another purple k only this time she guna have way better light so I hope I get a nice purple pheno and it turns all frosty and shit every1 cross ur green thumbs lol an wish me luck but yea those 2 are photos and I also germed my last auto which is a blueberry auto from dutch passion so hopefully all three will be ready to go into soil 2morow or the nex day

update my lights finally showed up 2day so I have another reflector 96 able to be hung in my flower tent but since I dnt need it right now n the temps are 2 ht anyway I'm jus putting it off to the side 4now but here she is
20170414_115238.jpg

and I also got from mars-hydro they had this lil ufo lookn led bulb and its only 24w so I figured it wud be gud for my veg tent to get my clones and seedlings off to a start to slowly transition them from my cfl to the big led but wen I pluged it in I noticed it has ALOT of red in it so I dnt think it will transition them slowly lol but I still think its a great addition to the light arsenal anyway here she is
20170414_104352.jpg
20170414_104401.jpg
20170414_104745.jpg

so yea thts the new line up for the lights so I shud be gud now and wen its time I will be able to fill up my whole flower tent which is what I'm shooting 4 I wana get a perpetual grow going so tht way I will always be curig and harvesting buds and eventually ill always have bud on hand so far I keep falling like 2 weeks bhind n end up needn to buy street smoke till I can harvest again n well even my crappyer buds where smoother then street weed lol I love organic I so can tell the taste difference now I'm working with better genetics then b4 I'm guna be off to a booming start it was kinda nice being able to learn how to grow using my free 150 or so broken genetic seeds cause how many I lost during my first year learning wuda suked had I had to pay 4 em an surprisingly enuf ididnt lose tht many but I chucked a few and wasted others cause it wud be to leafy or I didn't like the smell or taste n turned it into dabs or butter or oil lmao god what cant u do with weed hahaha but yea rad I think I'm guna start a new journal and call it the garden of weeden lol now I'm working with only good seeds lol I jus dnt know if I wana go threw the hassel of seting it all up lol but who knows maybe ill get alil spurt of energy n do it later :rofl:

ok so wen I make the malted grain teas am I able to jar these like all my others and put it in the fridge n keep it or no?? also am I able to add the malted grain teas to my ipm wen I do it or shud I do it on a different day then my weekly ipm??

Not a good candidate for saving for later. Why I suggest 1oz of grain then grind to a fine powder and water in with your normal watering routine.

You can IPM with it... strain it first of course. I just water it in... the results are pretty quick so I never felt the need to spray on... but it certainly won't hurt.

k so I picked up some ducting from wallmart and got it installed but temps are still hitting 92 and higher on actual hot days so I know wen summer fully hits I'm gunna be screwed major so idk any help wud be greatly appreciated :thanks: here is how it loos now
20170414_164655.jpg
20170414_164819.jpg
20170414_164832.jpg

and here is my new baby station I jus got done whipping this 2gether 2 quicky stands to hold my t8s and underneath I have my table tht will hold my old hydo table and I'm guna do all my seedliings and clone and as they get alil older then move em to the bigger leds and I'm hoping by doing this ill be able to get a nice full perpetual grow going with nice big fat girls cause with this setup I'm hoping to keep em under the t8s for a month ana half then into the veg tent under bigger lights the leds for another month to a month ana half so longer veg time bigger plants more veg area more plants total lol so not a bad way to go as long as this new veg area works out
20170414_221225.jpg

k so I picked up some ducting from wallmart and got it installed but temps are still hitting 92 and higher on actual hot days so I know wen summer fully hits I'm gunna be screwed major so idk any help wud be greatly appreciated :thanks: here is how it loos now
20170414_164655.jpg

I can't see any clamp in this photo. If you don't have a clamp on it, try a zip tie as a clamp.

You really need the air going outside. Point that tube straight towards the good ol' outdoors. If she won't push air through the fan opening, try dropping the tube out the window (if safe from a stealth perspective.)

and here is my new baby station I jus got done whipping this 2gether 2 quicky stands to hold my t8s and underneath I have my table tht will hold my old hydo table and I'm guna do all my seedliings and clone and as they get alil older then move em to the bigger leds and I'm hoping by doing this ill be able to get a nice full perpetual grow going with nice big fat girls cause with this setup I'm hoping to keep em under the t8s for a month ana half then into the veg tent under bigger lights the leds for another month to a month ana half so longer veg time bigger plants more veg area more plants total lol so not a bad way to go as long as this new veg area works out
20170414_221225.jpg

I'd have probably have hung the tubes from my pec attachment and used the exercise bench as a table :)

yea I'm hoping so cuz once summer gets here ill be screwd for heat and I need to put atleast one mre reflector 96 in there once its full so need to find a way to get heat dwn asap now lol so thts y I'm really hoping the ducting does some wonders but yea rad I was wondering do u no how long rehydrated kelp lasts for wen u jar it an put in the fridge??

Reydrated Kelp meal in the fridge can stay there NP for months.... lid comes off if it smells like poop throw it outside... by poop I mean manure. That's the indication there are anaerobic bacteria growing.. I've never had that happen with Kelp Meal.....

What I do with the Kelp meal is pour off the liquid and add that to my foiler..tbs of the Kelp meal when watering in.... that's it.

Edit and comment on the Roots XL.... basically looks like kelp meal and mykos mixed together and put into a fancy bottle.

You have all the ingredients sans the chemical preservatives added and what you pay for there is mainly the bottle and the main ingredient which is water. So just mix your own it will be better quality won't have a bottle to recycle and no preservatives! You already have all the ingredients.

If you want to jump start roots you will get better results from a EWC/Kelp Meal tea can add it an oz of ground to a powder malted barley for a little ummmph get micro herd party started and bubble for 24 hrs ... water in next watering after transplant.
Call it good.

I noticed with your transplant pics root ball in hand, the root ball looked pretty dry. I usually water not long before I transplant that helps keep the root ball intact and less stress on the plant.

Hope that helps....

^^^ That... FTW ... and how I do it!

^^^ That... FTW ... and how I do it!
Awesome thanx n yea ive been adding kelp meal water off the top of the jar to my foilers n they r doing great the 2 i uppotted r takn there sweet time i stressed them alil bit 2 much i think i hope my pineapple skunk makes shes lookn pretty hagerd rite now but still not fully dead i dnt think lol but yea ill start tht malted grain u mentioned 2day so 2morow ill b able 2 use it

Man my one fig tree is loving the organic foilers n soil n teas i been using ive been havn to clip off leaves like ever 3 days cause she is growing so fing fast n i wont have room for any 420 plants hahaha :rofl: yeah right lol

Man my one fig tree is loving the organic foilers n soil n teas i been using ive been havn to clip off leaves like ever 3 days cause she is growing so fing fast n i wont have room for any 420 plants hahaha :rofl: as if
She will make a nice addition to the outside garden b4 tht happens to much more anyway lol

20170415_140859.jpg
20170415_140922.jpg

I wen n got some clamps now rad n even with tht its getting up to 99 degrees f and thts me sucking it out the window the best I can go gpa wont let e take screen off says to many bugs will come in and then rite into my grow room so no thank u I say but yea idk if I turn fans around and suck air into tent and use the floor fan to shoot it into room it does ok like 89 if its warm out and then like 86 wen it not so idk what I shud do other then running a bigger wire from my circuit box to the outlets in the room so it can handle the xtra power/amps and put my ac in and shoot the ac air into the tent and the have floor fan disperse it threw out the grow room from there idk what does every 1 else think??

I can't see any clamp in this photo. If you don't have a clamp on it, try a zip tie as a clamp.

You really need the air going outside. Point that tube straight towards the good ol' outdoors. If she won't push air through the fan opening, try dropping the tube out the window (if safe from a stealth perspective.)

I'd have probably have hung the tubes from my pec attachment and used the exercise bench as a table :)
lol yea except the work out bench I'm jus borrowing an I wana fix it up an start to use it but what do u think I can do about heat look in my above post with new clamp pic

Reydrated Kelp meal in the fridge can stay there NP for months.... lid comes off if it smells like poop throw it outside... by poop I mean manure. That's the indication there are anaerobic bacteria growing.. I've never had that happen with Kelp Meal.....

What I do with the Kelp meal is pour off the liquid and add that to my foiler..tbs of the Kelp meal when watering in.... that's it.

Edit and comment on the Roots XL.... basically looks like kelp meal and mykos mixed together and put into a fancy bottle.

You have all the ingredients sans the chemical preservatives added and what you pay for there is mainly the bottle and the main ingredient which is water. So just mix your own it will be better quality won't have a bottle to recycle and no preservatives! You already have all the ingredients.

If you want to jump start roots you will get better results from a EWC/Kelp Meal tea can add it an oz of ground to a powder malted barley for a little ummmph get micro herd party started and bubble for 24 hrs ... water in next watering after transplant.
Call it good.

I noticed with your transplant pics root ball in hand, the root ball looked pretty dry. I usually water not long before I transplant that helps keep the root ball intact and less stress on the plant.

Hope that helps....
yea I jus gave every1 malted tea grains tea I used 2 tablespoons of ground up malted barley and buckwheat then added to a gallon of ro and watered every1 I hope tht can be used on seedlings cause I did b4 I realized I shuda askd b4 taking such a huge risk those 2 r the 1 n only I have of those strains an one is an auto tht I really want to make it I have another auto blueberry germing rite now and will go on this table all my new seedlings an clones jus put into soil will go under my t8s I have two t8 ballasts hung up and tht is guna b so I can get my perpetual grow goin so now with a bigger veg area ill be able to keep my flower tent full at all times working on filling her up now lol but yea thts my hope anyway an here is my table setup with the t8s only difference is in this pic I dnt have one end raised up like I do now so as they get older ill move em dwn the line to where I have my lil 24 w led light to help transition them to the big leds which are in the tent

20170414_221225.jpg

Does your house have central A/C or does each room depend on Window A/C?

You won't be able to cool your plants below 80 something if the room air would be 80 without a tent.
You should be able to do better than 99( If your fan moves close to the CFM it claims.)

yea idk if fan is doin what it should or not but I just hooked up the ac box again an I will jus have to run a wire under the house from circuit breaker so I can handle the xtra power n b safe an no we dnt have central ac I live in a trailer built in 1302 I swear to god lol not literly but I think its the first trailer to ever have electricity lmao idk who wired this thing but its done like complete shit lol so now I guna have to run an xtra thick cable I thnk my gpa said 12 gage or something like tht I dnt remember ill have to ask him n make sure again but if I'm thinkn right its guna be from the last time I checkd this about 2 months ago in anticipation of this moment lol its guna run me almost 200 bux in fukn wire alone jus to get enuf to run from the breaker to the other side of the house which is where I have my grow room but yea 2nite will be making magic brownies yay I'm using my purple kush and early vixen trim does any1 know off hand and I haven't researched yet but ill be lookn at sweet sues study hall and a few other spots on here to find out about edibals but do u no if I have to decarb trim and its been sitting out about 5 days to a week

Back
Top Bottom