Bloom Bloom Room Goes Auto In A Mostly Mephesto Way

Where are they going ?
Hopefully to a good neighborhood with lots of sun .

Oh yeah budzzz like living in the equator for them now. Finally got that room all done and have been running it now for a couple days empty to get it dialed in. Gonna November them out tonight. Can't wait they are starting to sex and make my house reek. Got company staying in that room next week

Looking nice man, ran Mephisto gear last run and still have a Deep Blue C and Toof Decay finishing up. The DBC turned out to be a photo so I flowered outside. She'll probably be all edibles.

My new grow I'm running more Mephisto but taking clones and vegging them in a separate space from a photoperiod plant that is yet to be announced haha. I'll take clones and then flip 12/12 after the autos run their course.

I think Mephisto is a solid breeder! Pulling up a chair man!

Sorry I suck at updates on this journal. Seems like everything has been pulling at the same time lately. Will do a vid update tonight. New room new light looks like new plants since last time too.

Bloom
Bloom
Room!

Dig the giveaway Dabby, glad to be here:)

JB

I'll be pulling up a seat for this grow. I've not grown autos yet myself but I have got some Seedsman auto Kush and Mephisto Alien vs Triangle as freebies from a Seedsman order. Will be nice to see how yours grow for if/when I decide to grow autos and those strains in particular.

Damn, just glued to your room for the entire video. Excellent garden, beautiful specimens.

So, what do you use to get the smell of weed off your hands? I noticed you don't wear gloves, and when flower are as luscious as your, we all know they are making your paws sticky and stinky!

I've resorted to gloves because everything else just makes my hands smell like it and weed. The funny ones are gojo citrus hand cleaner, which really makes them smell amazing, but not suitable for public, and hand sanitizer, which makes me think of chronic flavored vodka:).

Any tips appreciated:)!!

Wow DD! That Russian doll and cheese are fucking crazy lol . How tall are they ? Maybe the gallon pots are the way to go .

I'm gonna have to watch your video in parts , I watched the first ten minutes so far but I have to get ready for work .

So you topped the Russian at the 6th node once at the main stalk and then you cleared underneath?
Good thing you kept the mother around , man 9 plants in a 4x4 with 3 gallon pots is pushing it if they grow anywhere near the mother plant wow .
Alright off to work I go , hopefully i watch another 10 minutes on my break as well . Great job so far . I'll be back later tonight.

Noice Daffy
I've got some Alien V Triangle seeds on the way, you make it look worth it!
I've run the Ripley OG from mephesto a few times, got about 8 in total from freebies
Some autos are a straight fail.. mephestos autos are great! The frost, flavour and potency are on point.

Here's one I did as a novelty earlier in the year, 500ml DWC mini-Hydro "Ripley OG"

420-magazine-mobile396397395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357071323.jpg

Noice Daffy
I've got some Alien V Triangle seeds on the way, you make it look worth it!
I've run the Ripley OG from mephesto a few times, got about 8 in total from freebies
Some autos are a straight fail.. mephestos autos are great! The frost, flavour and potency are on point.

Here's one I did as a novelty earlier in the year, 500ml DWC mini-Hydro "Ripley OG"

420-magazine-mobile396397395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357071323.jpg

They do like to grow big and tall then.

Wow those autos are unreal lol holy cow !
I mean the size ,density and Frost is a whole different level.
That grape stomper is one sexy beast .
Those plants are going to yield easily 4 ounces a piece EASILY .you'll Max them out at. I'm guessing 6 a piece.
You have some talent dabby !

Thanx brotha. Sure does just feel right when I'm in there with my girls.

Back
Top Bottom