Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Have you tried cleaning your cache on cp? maybe it helps, and restart browser?
Hey JS im not using cp im on my phone ive always used it but now? When I go to the gallery it shows bars with black backgrpund and no upload button or anything where do you upload from? Which page I mean?

So I was already to do my update and cant figure out how to up load anymore, when I go tp gallery to click upload the gallery shows in mobile mode or something help please anyone?Twelve12 any ideas? Any mods have any ideas?

Here is a good place to start!
:thumb:

Once uploaded.....I blow each one up as large as I can then right click and copy the address by right clicking the foto, then hit the picture button above on the task bar, then tells to insert picture and it asks for the url. Then just insert the url you copied from your large photo. Hope you can follow that. After you learn that, it becomes very easy. Good luck!

Very cool stuff MrGMT!!

Don't have much to say beyond that. Keep up the good work!
Hempy sure is interesting... Maybe I'll try it out in a year or two :)

I know its been a while guys, and sqwheels, but ive still have not been able to upload pics, but ill give sveryone an update on whats going on in my closet. First ive decided to keep 5 strains the most stable producing strains, it will be WHITE WIDOW, PAPAYA, QRAZY TRAIN PHENO 1, FRUITY CHRONIC JUICE ,and NL X BIG BUD they grow good the Ww vegs slow but good tight buds and dannnnkkkkkk! The fruit chronic juice isnt very stable but grows huge from 12/12 from clone with alot of top buds with no topping a very branchy strain, fast cloning also, I think it maybe my favorite strain for my needs, Papaya vegs fast and grows nice thick fat greasy single cola buds super nice, great for 12/12 from clone the NL X BB vegs fast and and has alot of stretch but fills out nice in bloom. I will be doing my next harvest the 13 of next month. I have stopped my light mover from running my buds werent getting thick enough but after they started fatting up nice but im about to upgrade to a 1000w quantum with digilux, and blockbuster reflector and a 4x4.tent next month and see what I can get from that right now im getting about 15 grams a qrazy train with 16 under the 400 12/12 from clone hoping to fit 64 under the new light whats everyone think? Also im glad to be back :peace:

Sounds good to me. I'm just happy to see you back and posting Welcome back!:high-five:

Thanks OMM yeah I was down about not being able to post pics of the grow, (still cant) but figured id say im still here a gonna be stepping it up soon and I still read alot of journals but as much now that my journal is pretty much "dead" but trying to find a way just not taking chances.

Zup my man, nice too see you back :high-five:

Sounds great!

How did things turn out, did you get set with the wild. I remember you wanted too plant a bunch outdoor this season?

Hey JS I didnt put out many the heat and lack of rain became a problem and spoiled my plans. :oops:

Next year then.. ;)

Have you tried to pm one of the moderators about the upload problem?
Sure do miss that closet :)
What tent did you go with? Those Blockbuster reflectors looks nice, whats the cheapest price you could find on them?

Ive tried to get it fixed but no luck yet so IDK, but im going with a 4x4 no special name, all the reviews I read said that pretty much every tent leaked light but even the cheap ones have 4 and 6 inch vent holes and the leak proof liner is really supposed to be leak proof, and on the blockbuster the cheapest I found was 169 shipped

All togethe 550 to my drop door for a 1000 watt quantum ballast and a digilux bulb the blockbuster and a 4x4 tent,kinda pricey but I figured why go 600 and eventually wanna upgrade go big now not upgrade/trade later.

Howdy MrG :)

Hey corey nice to see u here stay tuned I should be able to upload pics again here pretty soon :peacetwo:

Zup Mr. G. How iz the tent coming 2gether?
Whats up JS I got the tent a 5x5 I cant set it up till tommorrow but since I cant upload pics to the gallery ill have to let u guys see through my profile pics I can change those through forum runner so ill take a pic tonite of a flower set and tomm. after inspection ill set up the tent and put it as my profile pic ill try and get u guys updated through my profile pics as much as possible

Back
Top Bottom