Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

How's it going?
Its going good I cut down THE CHUCRH, AMS, and HAMMERHEAD they all stopped producing hairs and all were red and super small stunted from my botched defoliation attempt and the others are still shooting white hairs but I can tell that set of 16 is really stunted but my first PE is starting to slow on the hair shooting and the Qrazy Train p1 but I also put 10 in mostly hammerhead a fruity chronic juice and a couple veneno but you will see soon im been procrastinating alot and been alot to keep up with and track of but the next ones are looking niiice :thumb: thanks for stoppin by :peace:

Looking great in the jungle man!!!

Cant wait to see ur dwc-h take off!

have your dropped a clone it it yet?

:circle-of-love:
Thanks SpirlTHC :thanks: I did plant some DWC-HEMPIES I planted 4 all THE CHURCH I planted 1 the 11th and 2 the 13th and 1 yesterday as well as planting a few more clones out of my bubble cloner no real growth yet so ill also take this time to ask "Twelve12" a question should I leave my water level a lil lower so the roots will reach for the nute solution if you need some pics let me know.

What up G, did you wait too long on the defoiliation, or what happent, since stunted. I am just about 2 do it 2day, not 2 comffy about it though!

I think I did it too early and halted strech and bud growth on my sets I put in flower feb 27 and march 4 but didnt know what date I defoliated, those start dates are subject to debate I was wanting my flower chamber full and was adding them as they got tall enough and not a certain amount on a certain date (as im doing now) the ones I just defoliated were started 3/24- im not worried about the ones I just did I know at day 21-24 it pays off (the proof is in the pudding) but just make sure your at day 21 at least.

I think I did it too early and halted strech and bud growth on my sets I put in flower feb 27 and march 4 but didnt know what date I defoliated, those start dates are subject to debate I was wanting my flower chamber full and was adding them as they got tall enough and not a certain amount on a certain date (as im doing now) the ones I just defoliated were started 3/24- im not worried about the ones I just did I know at day 21-24 it pays off (the proof is in the pudding) but just make sure your at day 21 at least.

Thx bro ;) Its all good then, im at day 22 or 23..:goodjob: :peace:

It is up to you, roots will grow out of it regardless if it is low or high, they constantly grow and when the path leads to an opening (the holes), it will go through it and continue to grow. If there is nutrients available from the start they will grow faster and result in faster usage of water and nutrients. The cycle continues until the top half finishes the life cycle and the rest of the plant dies. At that time your root should filled the entire bottle, most often the bottom half where roots had grown into.

So it is really up to you to want it low or high. I've tested both and realized either way the water must be high when they grow older, more roots, more processes power and water with nutes will get used up fast. Having a reservoir helps for those days you're unable to water them, they can go on for few more days on the available resources.

Whats up everyone I know its been a while since pics and I have cut quite a few down that were stunted but they have great outlooks for later.:thumb: I cut down both Qrazy train and Nl x BB (yesterday) they were not getting any bigger any I figured why waste the light and nutes? Ill put pics up of those tommorrow but for now I was rearranging my closet and decied to snap a few pucs its so troublesome updating from my phone. So I will start with OG KUSH day 47 its in the back
IMG_20120417_224707.jpg

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
IMG_20120417_224615.jpg

PAPAYA
IMG_20120417_224852.jpg

IMG_20120417_224843.jpg

MK ULTRA
IMG_20120417_225413.jpg

WHITE WIDOW
IMG_20120417_224408.jpg

IMG_20120417_224511.jpg

And last a few group/full room shots from left to right and my new additions in the last pic I added 10 4/14
IMG_20120417_225340.jpg

IMG_20120417_225451.jpg

IMG_20120417_225352.jpg

So thats all for now hopefully tommorrow I can get the veg room update done with pics of my 2liter dwc's in it done but we will see so stay tuned :Namaste:

Lookin very GREEN and healthy Mr. G :bravo:

Thanks Js I forgot about FRUITY CHRONIC JUICE but will put it in tommorrow, I thank you for the praise but the OG and PE are stunted to so they will get chopped when my next clones grow a bit in prpbably be in like 4 or 5 days, but the WW and PAPAYA are like 10 days younger than the.others and are bigger I didnt pull any leaves on them but im gonna make sure that I defol at the right date in the future and im gonna change my veg schedule too the GLR schedule im I can get some help hints and find out for sure the right way to do it.

OH Yea! They be looking good.......yummy. Nice Pictures too! :high-five:
Thanks OMM ive been slacking on the updates damn stoner :rofl:
My man, where you at G?
What up with your stunts? Dont cut em bro, let em grow? I've got some problems myself lately, come take a look see, would surely apreciate it :peace:
I already cut them JS I looked in your journal your fixing it sweet :thumb:
So your not having any problems chemically?
as in pH or anything?
Nah I havent been but its all worked out now so no worries thanks for stopping through :peace:

Love the update on the pics!
:goodjob:

I'm just getting subbed! Going to get caught up
tomorrow. Loving the strains :thumb:

Goodnight

Thanks stoned glad to have you here I love them too and im eyeing more .:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom