Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

FROSTYHEIMER Thats awesome Mr. G, lookin real Nice, getting your BLOOM on!!

Thanks JS I think I stunted the bigger ones removing leaves at the wrong time but the newer WW and PAPAYA look real good for their age oh I forgot pics of them will post them in a minute with my inline fan pic :peace:

really nicebro. gettin frosty in there

Thanks bro yea I love frosty its great and hash and butter will be great off these too, I cant wait:thumb:

Thanks OMM ive ran into trouble my MOBY DICK is throwing male nanners and im wondering if the clones will do the same heres a pic
IMG_20120406_215143.jpg

Im gonna chop her but what about the MD clones? Is it genetics?
"Twelve/12" help

You're right. Chop the plant before it spreads the hermie pollen to other female plants. The clone will have the same genetic so trash those too. Check the other female plants for sign of hermaphrodite and act accordingly. If these are for personal use a few seeds isn't bad. However, for patients they will not like seeded buds.

Well I ended up chopping down the MOBY and pulled all the clones so no more moby but still 18 strains I almost forgot about MK ULTRA but it is in flower now too, but ill have pics of WHITE WIDOW and PAPAYA tonight at lights on hey "Twelve12" should I water my 3rd watering with just plain water when I use this bpn? And also can I put just lava rock in the bottom in the bottom of the 2l-dwc hempies? Im gonna make a couple tonight so any help is great and what else can I use in the bottom of hempies I know in can use the p/v mixture ive already got but cant figure out the bottom and a airstone is needed or no?

Good work in getting that hermie out of there.

Feeding with just water is fine, once a week, I normally flush it on Sunday and resume feeding on Monday and throughout the week. If you're using P&V mixture no need for hydrotons. They are great for flood and drain setup, no need with 2L setup or pot unless it is use as decoration.

Good work in getting that hermie out of there.

Feeding with just water is fine, once a week, I normally flush it on Sunday and resume feeding on Monday and throughout the week. If you're using P&V mixture no need for hydrotons. They are great for flood and drain setup, no need with 2L setup or pot unless it is use as decoration.

"Twelve12" So the mixture is just in top part a bottom is just nute solution or water? And what about airstone or something like dwc uses?

What container size is your DWC? The airstone would be great for 2gal container or bigger. For smaller container it is not required. Flushing will be water only.

I will be in 2 liters too glad to know that no airstone is needed, how often do they run dry?

Back
Top Bottom