Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

I thought maybe they were sold separately!

oh shit no... the price sticker is on the bottom. the tops come with ... just left them .. :p

little filipino girl at the till asked what i was using the buckets for.. i told her i drill holes in them and use them for plants..
they gave me a bunch of flimsy plant drain trays they were tossing ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

super nice people ... :):)

They’re THAT good a deal!!
:yahoo:

i went back to get the same drain trays with my buddy when he was setting up... he got cloth bags so no buckets ..
i got 2 stacks of 6 drain trays and they only scanned one each on the bottom for like $1.00. told them i think they are .50 ea... same girl said no, 2 stacks each .50 lol... he got them home and they each had a .50 price tag..

dunno if my conscience will allow me to continue getting stuff there lol ... :p

got a good look at the gals in the jungle room ...

i had boomeranged from 7g / gal back down to the 6.5g range. stuff looked real unhappy at 7g. they greened up a bit at 6.5g, but all still seem a bit hungry to me maybe... :straightface:

look at a little lsd ...

full

a bunch of the fans came back and greened up, but they continue to pull from some of the older ones. normally i wouldn't be concerned, but i'm sitting at 4 wks in to flower and wanna make sure they have enough to get all the way.

my mutant tangie is shaping up. most of the yellow is older damage i have left when we boomeranged.. it really hated it ..

full

all the bigger leaves closer in on the developing colas are nice and green... it's the the outer sun leaves that took the beating.. she's building much better than the last outright indica i ran, though... happiness.. :)

everyone's getting a bit of the sticky and frost now as well ..

full

northern lights cbd showing a bit of early trichome ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
they are all about the same. the cbd gals are building up a bit better. they always do.

some of the pistils are just starting to turn. could be pushing them to the beginning of cooking them.. really riding that rail .. :rolleyes:

i'm running a 600 watt real draw 12 cob light rig at 95% on a 11 / 13 sched, in an area just under 4 x 4 - so we're pushing them. could explain some the added hungry. light is in the 18 inch range from the canopy, which could hasten some of the pistils. rolling with it for now, our light is maxed for head space, so the floor will need a drop if i go for it.

uh oh -- premature posting ... :p

better look at a whole NLcbd ...

full

everything looks a bit yellow under this light ... there is a fair bit of red in the spectrum for a 'white' light.

can see where it's been pulling from the larger fans. once, it starts in on them it won't quit, but it's leaving the others alone once corrected.. i am keeping an eye on it, was hoping to be greener overall at this point. this is an improvement from a wk ago, and i should probably just be happy. :laughtwo:

i'm liking all the training now the restraints are off and flower is underway ...

full

realize now i could have gone a bunch deeper on the defol, and am considering going in again ... probably just holding for a few days any way to see what direction they are rolling.

full

they are building pretty nice over all. gonna have to watch the colour.

I think they look a titch hungry too.

we are gonna play in the 6.5g - 7g area now. ramping by a couple tenths to see if it makes a difference.
actual measure is 10.5g / 6L ro. puts us just over the 6.5g / gal mark. we are gonna roll up to 10.7 - 10.8 and see if we get a response.

fort st veg / clone gals keep doing well ...

full

everyone is getting fed 1g / L of the Nute That Shall Not Be Named ..... :bongrip:
the smaller ones are a bit over nuted. i have to get them homes quick.

full

at the worse i'll do a bigger up pot on one and run 7. could stand to run another thc based plant according to my jars. i hate throwing viable clones away.

the others are gonna get a little lollipop trim to start, now that they are established in the 2L buckets .....

full

going to get rid of the under stuff first, then top and train a few side nodes out. i waited a couple feeds to make sure the roots were all nice and happy. no one busted a sweat.

it's a bit of a shame to trim them out, as there are a couple plants with real nice strong side branches too far down to keep ....

full

i'd keep some of the branches i'm going to trim for clones if i ran more of a constant perp.

continue to be concerned with the jungle room ... had a quick look at them last night but no pics..
they are still pulling from the larger fans. we are upping the feed to see if they respond.

i'm definitely in the area where a mild pk boost would fit. a direct increase in the feed has not shown so good on it's own so far.... running about 1.8 g / L ...

with the mega crop thread all shut down i finally get a bit more time to concentrate on the journal ... :)

quick teaser ... got a jungle room update brewing, and i'm working on a picture tutorial for canna body cream ....
see if i can get one up tonight ... :bongrip:

The clones are looking great big and small. If you cut more when you lollipop you will have to find some more willing recipients!

Looking forward to the tutorial...

short update first ! stuff probably need opinions lol .. :straightface:

edit: i may also have to cull a bunch of the small ones. 2 folk who climbed all over me like thai monkeys for a banana backed out .... :confused:

so we rolled the feed up at the jungle room to 10.8g / 6 L ro - 6.8g / gal, and are going to 11g / 6L - 7g / gal right quick. it stalled down the rate the gals were pulling from the fans but did not cease it by any means ....

one my little lsd girls ...

full

they are stacking nice and developing fast. and pulling from the fans hard. reviewed these pics and made the call to roll to 11 next feed tomorrow. reminds me of spinal tap's amplifiers ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

the pistils are going redhead faster than a thelma and louise dye job, and some frost is beginning to take ....

full

one of the secondary tops from the same plant ....

the northern lights cbd ladies don' know quit .... :p

full

trifecta of tops from one of the girls. the NL are holding the best, and building the biggest. makes me muse about the straight thc version. it probably doesn't produce the same though.

we'll make one of the cbd colas a star ...

full

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom