Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

I was being sarcastic. 13 cases so far out of a population of over 10 million.

I figured that. It's just that the media has been shoving this in our face for over a month now. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, but I did want to provide some much needed perspective.

I figured that. It's just that the media has been shoving this in our face for over a month now. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, but I did want to provide some much needed perspective.
it's ridiculous here. costco and wal-mart have been getting run over. there's no toilet paper or hand soap anywhere. people are calling in to work to stay away, and we don't have a single case. not one.

Flower room looks great Blutes, and the toilet paper buyout is absolutely facepalmish here too.

Flower room looks great Blutes, and the toilet paper buyout is absolutely facepalmish here too.

it might make sense in vancouver or toronto which sees a lot of international travelers. traveling here is if someone drives in from moose jaw to shop though lol .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

The way we shop we always have enough food and supplies at home to last six months. A large pantry and freezer allows us to buy in bulk when things go on sale. That drops our grocery bills by 30 - 50%. It also means we never have to worry about the so-called 'Emergency Readiness Kits' to survive in place for 72hrs. Panic attacks by the unprepared are not even a blip on our radar.

The way we shop we always have enough food and supplies at home to last six months. A large pantry and freezer allows us to buy in bulk when things go on sale. That drops our grocery bills by 30 - 50%. It also means we never have to worry about the so-called 'Emergency Readiness Kits' to survive in place for 72hrs. Panic attacks by the unprepared are not even a blip on our radar.

i live in the worst possible situation for that. single. little to no storage area. on shift work.

impossible to plan nutrition wise. i shop and throw out 40% of what i buy as i can't consume it before it goes bad. drives me crazy. i pay 30% more in some instances for smaller packaged products. grocers sell on a bulk basis. they financially penalize anyone trying to live day to day.

quick non-pic update...

my dad called to say mom feels better, and he is really excited over how the plants look .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i was wait wait wait what's with mom ... ?
oh she's better is all i got, then more stuff about the plants ... :rofl:

Great and hysterical news!

dad's my auto feed system for the flower cycle. .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i go by every few days and see if the feed needs adjusting, do all the defols, check trichs, etc..... and give him a recipe if we do anything different.

he's begun picking it up, and it's sort of a hobby now. he get's to see some of the more funs stuff day to day. :)

dad's my auto feed system for the flower cycle. .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i go by every few days and see if the feed needs adjusting, do all the defols, check trichs, etc..... and give him a recipe if we do anything different.

he's begun picking it up, and it's sort of a hobby now. he get's to see some of the more funs stuff day to day. :)
You are lucky to have your Dad so involved and I hope you are treasuring those moments together. My Dad and Brother have both become an integral part of my grow operation too. It is very nice to be able to have a trusted back up when I need it, and my only problem is curbing my Dad's old fashioned Cervantes and Rosenthal's ways of doing things when in my garden. You should have seen me freak when he split one of my rootballs vertically into thirds one day when transplanting!!

You are lucky to have your Dad so involved and I hope you are treasuring those moments together. My Dad and Brother have both become an integral part of my grow operation too. It is very nice to be able to have a trusted back up when I need it, and my only problem is curbing my Dad's old fashioned Cervantes and Rosenthal's ways of doing things when in my garden. You should have seen me freak when he split one of my rootballs vertically into thirds one day when transplanting!!

my parents come from a very conservative christian background ...
the conversation began from that stand point.. ... :)

My Dad started me off in this and has been my right hand ever since. I have not told many people this, but I am 90% deaf and can not use the telephone. Dad steps in and conducts this sort of business for me most of the time... and there are many times when needed information could only come to me with his help. For us, my garden has become the family hobby.

some redevelopments going on at fort st veg/clone..

full

city planners are under pressure from developers ... :p
stuff has gotten bigger, and an unexpected economic surge centered on renewable energy has lifted everyone' s boat...

full

everyone has managed to come with us so far ...
the new middle class and core areas have benefited but are under pressure.

the new rich and rollers that hung on are hungry for improvement though ... :cool:
and eventually a new high rise district starts eating in to the downtown core residents :bongrip:

full

progress....

not everyone is up for it though ...
many strike out in bold new adventures elsewhere ...

full

we are left with less diversity in the neighborhoods lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

all 6 in the 2L black buckets are the next grow. gonna let them get established, then cruelly chop them back and clean up the undersides for training..

gave some more hempy cups away but the rest are are still mostly l00king for a home..
shame as all 20 caught....

everyone is on 4g mc / gal ro . bit under. i do metric. nothing else for feed etc ..
exact is 1g / L. about to ramp...

light is still the 4-pot cob rig. 200 watt rig running about 95%.
there is an hour of burple up / down at either end of the cycle, runs a weak sauce amp or two... i get enough push with 16hr of 'hard' light and an hour of the 'soft' at either end.. :)

You have gentrification down cold!

i have to find homes for the struggling middle class .. :bongrip:

and i'm gonna go work on the jungle room tonight ..
teaser for tomorrow's update .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good blut! Love the DS wastebaskets!

if anyone wants to run 2L hempys i suggest they grab them. super great container.
my local dollar store has a stack of the swinging tops for them they can't figure on where the bottoms went ..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom