Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

I was fortunate to have been given some regular seeds by @InTheShed last year so I kicked off the start of the summer grow by dropping....all eight of them.
And we're off to the races!:high-five:
Murphy’s Law says they will all be female.
Where does that leave my single Sour G reg? :hmmmm:
They were dropped in water Friday evening and planted in Promix HP Saturday night.
I'm wondering about the effect of grommets on sprouting times, but I'm sure @MrSauga has already done the research on that.
I’m honestly not sure what a good, mature root ball should look like
That. It should look like that. :bravo:

Haha, your pillow may be a bit smaller, but yours will get you much higher than mine. Tradesies?

I’m not as good at root talk as Shed, but that looks like a great rootball to me! Well done Boo and congrats on the JOTM nom. :love:

Happy Monday all! :ciao: Chocodope buds are in the mid 60s now so into jars they go! First, let's see how much they weigh!
PXL_20210419_154625547.jpg

PXL_20210419_153757541.jpg

I'd say I have a personal best on this one. :cheesygrinsmiley:. My gosh. If only all autos produced like this one. I'm definitely gonna grow her again! :peace:

Hi all. Following up on the seed drop over the weekend...here are the regs that went into solo cups. There are (4) Grape Krush and (4) Grape Krush x Purple Skunk Mass. As I said earlier, these were generously given to me by @InTheShed. They were bred by a former 420 member so I don’t have a lot of info about them other than what I pulled from Seedfinder. If they are anything like the descriptions below (and female) I’m gonna be very happy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Purple Skunk Mass

80% of phenotypes are tall and slender with a typical Sativa growth pattern, producing superbly accelerated Monster Mass production with 20% slightly slower to flower,shorter and with the purple coloration but still maintaining the notably impressive yields.

Growing with a very characteristic fir profile ensures that all the buds finish bright and resinous stinking of sweet grape and musky lavender. As with the Monster Mass this plant will maximize its yield by FIMing the specimens early on when growing indoor, pinching out rather than cutting and combining this with necessary low stress training techniques (LST). The strain exhibits heavy lateral branching and numerous flowering internodes on which dense clusters of deeply flavorsome buds are produced, rock hard and super resinous. This strain exudes a very high odor during flowering meaning carbon filters are ideal as it can make the air thick and hard to breathe in a humid indoor situation.

Smell: Buds have a sublime resinous smell, strong Afghani hash and liquorice all the way mixed with grape and lavender. The name "Purple Skunk" is derived mainly from the smell and taste rather than the coloration.
Taste: Super-Intense hash flavor with hints of citrus. Passion fruit, liquorice and sweet caramel can all be noted too especially on the exhale. A complementing mix of sweet, sour and earthy hash.
Effect: Initially euphoric...a very psychoactive Sativa effect. A racy, "up" high that fills you with get up and go and a determination to stay active. Very motivational and energetic.
Bag Appeal: Resin covered, sticky and stunningly pungent. Some phenotypes are more intensely saturated with deep purple hues than others but all are beautiful in their density and high grade appearance with Alien-like silver hairs jutting from glistening bright buds

Grape Krush

A very productive hybrid of high quality. This plant exhibits partial to full leaf deformities of the `crinkle` type (uh oh :eek:) but with good structure and heavy bud production of large calyxes, a high yield plant. The buds express a strong sharp/fruity odor with a distinct sweet/grape flavor brought out in the cure. A strong, long-lasting head/body mix is evident in the finished product. An exciting, but not `racy` head, and a mild narcotic body, very euphoric and desirable effects that most seasoned heads prefer.

Grape Krush is highly productive and very potent with connoisseur top shelf qualities. This high is a good balance of euphoric body effect and soaring/trippy high with a delicious grape flavor coming through on different levels with each plant being slightly different. Great relief from anxiety and pain but can be too potent for some if used to most commercial strains. Grower beware.

Flowering: 7 - 9 weeks
Yield: Above Average

:Rasta:Here are a few shots of Miss Chocodope. She smells soooo good! :p
PXL_20210318_202214711.PORTRAIT.jpg

She's starting to get really sparkley and frosty.
PXL_20210318_203649015.jpg

The closest to a Sauga look thing that I'll ever get!
PXL_20210318_203737317.jpg

Inside the tent. She's almost wall to wall. :laughtwo:
PXL_20210318_203821244.jpg

And of course the silhouette. Hope everyone is doing well as we creep into the weekend! :love::peace:
I got Roger Rabbit eyes for this one! Wow !

That's a pretty great harvest!

OMG those strains sound amazeballs. Do you make hash? You gotta make some out of that Purple Skunk Mass and tell us how it is. Grape Krush! Is it krush because of the krinkle and the kush? Damn, I love weird plants. Can't wait to see this one.

P.s.; Happy 420!
:green_heart:

Hi Boo, what an incredible AUTO the chocolope is resting jars now! Is that a weedseeds express plant?

Congratulations on your state going legal! It makes a big difference! My state is too. Awesome journal!
Thanks StoneOtter and thanks for coming by! :love: Yes, Chocodope was an amazing auto. She was from Victory Seeds. They are sold by the Vault and several other seedbanks. Auto Chocodope
I was amazed at how long she vegged and how easy she was to grow. And the smoke is amazing. Really happy I’ve got 4 more of those seeds. :high-five:
I am so, so sooo happy about being legal in a couple of months. FINALLY!

I wanted to pause and close out the Chocodope grow by saying THANK YOU to everyone here who supported me during this grow, during the shitty start to my 2021, and during the last year (almost) that I’ve been growing. I seriously could not have done all this without your support, so thank you again. 4/20 is like Thanksgiving here for me. :love: Thank you, Thank you,Thank you!!!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom