Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

in ohio they callem cloud rooms:)

Lookin good Hozona .... Love the LST , bending and supercropping .....I've only done it once but had great results :bravo:

Have I expressed how much I like your set up hoz? Plants seem to like it to.
Thanks Northener! Just trying to utilize the space that was wasted by not using it and yeah, the girls do seem to like it!:yahoo:
Looking good as usual! You sure do love to LST!
Thanks Spring! I never had a clue until I got here...heard some stories from a guy a long time ago, but he was such a bull-shitter!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good Hozona - love the training and Super-cropping! :goodjob:
Thanks X for coming by! I love it too! This will be my go to plan from now on....:cheesygrinsmiley:
Fast drive thru, it's fun LST'ing. And it sure helps make a stronger plant. Stems that can hold buds without having to tie all the branches.Alot of bad accidents for me.
Thanks for dropping in Wood...My injuries started at a very young age. A percolator was knocked off a counter top onto the right side of my body when I was two..third degree burns
At 16 I blew my knee out at a cattle ranch
At 23 I was hit head-on by a bus..Broke my L femur (now2" shorter) R ankle, ripped back my R knee-cap, and nearly tore off my right ear.
Spent 10 weeks in traction and 14 weeks in a body cast for my femur only to have it still broken when they removed the cast, hence the two inches (they had to stair-step and plate it back together with 2 plates and 12 screws)
My shoulder have both rotator cuffs torn had one operated on (failed)
And my lower back from teaching and making ceramics for years...BUT life goes on...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good in the sunroom, When I lived in FL
they called them Florida rooms lol.
Yeah my brother lives there...thought I'd keep it generic:cheesygrinsmiley:

People in Arizona often call them Arizona rooms. :laughtwo:
Yes we do!:rofl:
in ohio they callem cloud rooms:)

And yes they do...originally from the Buckeye state! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lookin good Hozona .... Love the LST , bending and supercropping .....I've only done it once but had great results :bravo:
Thanks Clayhead! I do too! I think?!?!?!

me too:)
Now if i could just figure out how to quote smaller sections of posts replys like you!

Now if i could just figure out how to quote smaller sections of posts replys like you!

OK boys...school is in session...:cheesygrinsmiley:...First if you know how to reply to multiple quotes you have a pretty good start.
If not, a simple lesson...
If you have multiple replys to give, right click on the first one, open in new tab, highlight the text that you don't want in your reply and hit your delete key on the keyboard, then highlight what is left and right click, copy.
Then go to the last post you want to comment on and click reply with quote (you can edit this one like you did the first one) and when the box opens paste what you copied into that box.
Do the same with #s 2,3,4,etc until you have them all pasted in the box.
Type in your comments...and SUBMIT POST! Hope this helps...if not I can do a screen shot for you, anytime!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

OK boys...school is in session...:cheesygrinsmiley:...First if you know how to reply to multiple quotes you have a pretty good start.
If you have multiple replys to give, right click on the first one, open in new tab, highlight the text that you don't want in your reply and hit your delete key on the keyboard, then highlight what is left and right click, copy.
Then go to the last post you want to comment on and click reply with quote (you can edit this one like you did the first one) and when the box opens paste what you copied into that box.
Type in your comments...and SUBMIT POST! Hope this helps...if not I can do a screen shot for you, anytime!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

You can also click the little quote icon to the right of the one with the words "reply with quote". It will change it to display a little green check mark. You can click all of the posts you want to reply to, even on multiple pages! Once you've read through the thread and tagged all the posts you want to reply to, you click the "Reply To Thread" button at the bottom. That will automatically insert all the text/code to quote all the posts you just tagged. Now just start at the top and work your way down. You can edit anything you want. Anything between the
tags will be displayed as a quote. Most people put their responses in between the quotes, but some folks like to insert their responses INTO the quotes using bold or colored text.

As one last tip... After tagging all the posts and hitting the "reply to thread" button, hit the "go advanced" button. This will take you to the advanced editor. You get a bigger window to work in, and it let's you preview the post before you submit it. This way you can play with the quotes and smilies and whatever else and see how it looks before you submit.

I'm sure that's about as clear as mud, so ask questions and I'll try to explain better. :)

The new T5 is here, the new T5 is here :yahoo: Got my new 4 bulb T5 today (44 SunBlaze) and switched my lighting in the veg area to the T5. I am disappointed with the hanger system because they left no room to adjust upward and were way too long in my opinion. I got creative with my hangers and got it done. A bit of a handfull for one person, especially where I wanted it to go...but here it is....I now have a very even footprint on the entire surface of the table...and much less heat....and I just cut the wattage in half.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I added two of the 30K 105w CFLs to the bloom tent. Hoping the cool tube arrives soon so I can do some more DIY with the "old" reflector (got it in Nov?) :rofl:
IMG_065421.JPG

You can also click the little quote icon to the right of the one with the words "reply with quote". It will change it to display a little green check mark. You can click all of the posts you want to reply to, even on multiple pages! Once you've read through the thread and tagged all the posts you want to reply to, you click the "Reply To Thread" button at the bottom. That will automatically insert all the text/code to quote all the posts you just tagged. Now just start at the top and work your way down. You can edit anything you want. Anything between the QUOTE tags will be displayed as a quote. Most people put their responses in between the quotes, but some folks like to insert their responses INTO the quotes using bold or colored text.

As one last tip... After tagging all the posts and hitting the "reply to thread" button, hit the "go advanced" button. This will take you to the advanced editor. You get a bigger window to work in, and it let's you preview the post before you submit it. This way you can play with the quotes and smilies and whatever else and see how it looks before you submit.

I'm sure that's about as clear as mud, so ask questions and I'll try to explain better. :)

Hozona! You just got schooled! Then again, so did I. :hmmmm:

Hiker, you rock! +reps!

The new T5 is here, the new T5 is here :yahoo: Got my new 4 bulb T5 today (44 SunBlaze) and switched my lighting in the veg area to the T5. I am disappointed with the hanger system because they left no room to adjust upward and were way too long in my opinion. I got creative with my hangers and got it done. A bit of a handfull for one person, especially where I wanted it to go...but here it is....I now have a very even footprint on the entire surface of the table...and much less heat....and I just cut the wattage in half.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I added two of the 30K 105w CFLs to the bloom tent. Hoping the cool tube arrives soon so I can do some more DIY with the "old" reflector (got it in Nov?) :rofl:
IMG_065421.JPG

That cleaned it up real nice Hoz!

Micro shots!! Non-alcohlic:rofl:
Little sucker bud I plucked off the bottom of Big Bud
BB119.jpg

Leaf shot
BB222.jpg

Nothing much else...did a little more LSTing to the Sour Diesel and Jorge's Diamond...Looked at all the nodes on the MMMF and if I don't get the most production out of that stain than ever before I will be amazed...looking to beat 3z this one plant...
After I posted went into tent and took these two pics of the MMMF
First, the branching
IMG_065518.JPG

The stem, as thick as my thumb
IMG_065619.JPG

:yahoo:

Hozona, sure glad you survived all that happened to you Brother. Much respect for you as a person who didn't ever give up. :high-five:

Love that you are using LST and other methods of increasing your yields. That rascal Norcaliwood took me under his wing and taught me about it years ago. That's exactly how I get all my bud sites. You are quite a person my friend.:bravo::high-five:

yeah what OMM said :)

Hozona, sure glad you survived all that happened to you Brother. Much respect for you as a person who didn't ever give up. :high-five:

Love that you are using LST and other methods of increasing your yields. That rascal Norcaliwood took me under his wing and taught me about it years ago. That's exactly how I get all my bud sites. You are quite a person my friend.:bravo::high-five:
I talked to him yesterday. He is in a group home until he feels like he will be able to deal with being in his home by himself...It is ready other than the sprinkler system I have to fix before it gets too much warmer...And yes I love the control and the added production from LST and Supercropping...I would love to meet so many I have had the opportunity to exchange info with here...you, good reason to see Maui...I love hangin' with locals, been to the Big Island (Kona coast) and Kuwai...Wood, Northern Cali in the Summer is beautiful, and local homies like BID and AZMeds....Thanks for the Kudos...I am who I am...whatever life throws at me....what you see is what you get.:cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah what OMM said :)
Thanks Fish!! Back at ya...:cheesygrinsmiley:

A/C going in as I type....14seer...3.5ton unit...huge compared to the 37 yo one being replaced....the guys in the attic crawl space are sweating their arses off...in the low 90's here today...in March!!! Said it will be finished today, got here before 8, took a lunch break, so they have been working about 6 hours now.... They had to take the unit out of the attic in pieces before putting the new air handler up there...still need to complete connections, install thermostat, and charge the system....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well they got done last night a 7:45 with the AC...man does it work well!!! Much bigger everything and it isn't cycling on and off like the old one used to...Got busy and made kief today from the trimmings of the Royal Purple (1.8g) the Blue Cheese (.9g) and the Blue Mystic (.65g) I also made 3.1g of kief from the trim of my outdoor Sativa from last summer...6.45g total!
IMG_065716.JPG

:yahoo:Still trying to decide about going North this week-end...pretty beat, may just stay home.

Back
Top Bottom