Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Bought ten from these guys. Thinking am I am the pot master. Well I am the not pot but pot master. I'll be the other pot master when my system is running. So, I go through the first five. the first one was 101 on 100k. Then I get to number six.. check these numbers.

how did I pick the best five first cuz look.. then it goes
then last one... 106.7 (KROQ)

I thought I would only get like 3 at most good ones. If any one wants the link to this to see if you get the same results. Uh, 10 X 100K Ohm Linear Taper Potentiometer B100K Panel Pot + Blue Black Knob Cap | eBay

5 bucks? come on. Totally worth it.

Also, the bottom was 2.7 to 3 on all of them. I didn't keep track which was witch.

This might be a rhetorical question, but wouldn't the one's over a hundred be more harmful than good. If my mark is a 100 on a hundred, it would seem going over a hundred would throw my... ok, now I'm confusing myself. If an 86.7 is bad, wouldn't my 106.7 be just as bad? Why is 86.7 bad? Wouldn't 86.7 be my hundred mark as much as my 106.7 would become my 100 mark? I could see if you had three drivers running in an area to keep them as close as possible. But one driver... I can see ditching anything below 90 cuz you don't have as much play with the dimming, but it is still there. In theory.

I've been busy with damn medical shit past few weeks, first time getting on site in a long time. I'll get some pics up this evening, I got some trees to show lol :Namaste::passitleft:

I was wondering about you last week - good to see you here, Buck. :Namaste: So, they haven't killed ya yet, I guess, eh?

I'm impressed that you're able to keep plants alive, much less turn out beauties like you do.

:thumb:

Here's some pics, took me forever to figure out how to spin pics back upright, mag keeps flopping them when I load.

The close ups are from first Class Funk by Compound genetics, this girl is a beast, she's around 5ft tall. I can't get over how good they are doing without much attention, like they are on autopilot, thanks to docs kit for the simplicity

I was wondering about you last week - good to see you here, Buck. :Namaste: So, they haven't killed ya yet, I guess, eh?

I'm impressed that you're able to keep plants alive, much less turn out beauties like you do.

:thumb:
Thanks grey, I think that's why they are so damn big, I usually don't let get to this size. But can't complain, docs kit keeps killing it. I've been doing good except for some mag deficiency's, so I started adding som cal mag to mix, that fixed everything. Smooth sailing now lol :Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom