Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

She looks great man covered in frost.. nice tight bud structure under all those sugar leaves it looks. Definitely quality medicine there.. oni is one to keep an eye on for sure.:drool::thumb:

Organics bring out those terps like crazy. Last year my fam could only smell it when i smoked it out at the campers, was using synthetics then. This year i break up a small bud of the black dog.. the second i step out of the camper, my cousin in highschool was like i smell skunk. Dad said he smelled it right after, knew it stank cause i could even smell it. Hasnt even been curing two weeks lol! Incredible. Cant wait to grow some of the more terpy strains i have.:high-five::thanks:

Good looking buddage you got agrowing on over here..Keepem Green

I have to try organic and see what I’m missing.

Smells like skunk .... :laugh::rofl: and/or fuel...:passitleft:

Hey Toasty, quit hangin out by the camper, yer scaring the skunks.

BL that's a big plant congrats on the harvest.

Best way to clean a glass WEED pipe...... stick it in a coffee cup of water in the microwave for 3 min then blow it out with an air chuck. Cleans it complete. It works great! No more reaming with a wire and breaking the innards. Take it up to the gas station, tell dude to turn the air on please and blow resin all over the fucking place. Hold it with an old tshirt and I leave it there. No more replacing pipes for me!

I soaked my pipe in alcohol the last time I cleaned. Was big ass chunks of what looked to be crack residue or something similar.. not that I ever smoked crack, wait.. yes I did. The alcohol didn't really do much for the solid rocks in there. Took me hours to get that shit out. Thought the pipe was toast.

The air hose trick would have saved me but I'd have probably sprayed the side of the house with all the shit and dog house for a week. I'll try the alcohol and air and spray it on my driveway and try and make sure I don't get any on my neighbors lawn. :rofl::laugh: or my pickup truck.

Hey there BL... I just found another breeder that I liked their crosses and of course never herd of em and very little info out there.

Ever hear of em - Solfire Gardens

Just was at Annunaki the other day and f-me if I couldn't resist. They were and maybe still are having a great sale. I know they only carry a few different folks gear and all I've gotten have been top shelf and higher.

I saw a new breeder ... likely not really "new" but a new name anyways.

I put my wallet where it shouldn't be and bought

Grape Spodie 12R (Purple Punch x Black Banana )
Double Tap - 12R (GG4 x Black Banana )
Babadook - 2x12R (OG Ghost Train x Nevils Haze x Black Banana )
freebees:
Zip Line - 4x3R packs (12R) - basically a free pack

Zip Line = Extreme OG x BBC (extreme OG from Exotic) and Black Banana Cookies male.

BL or anyone out there know anything about Solfire Gardens??

All their gear looks great, and wallet thought it needed some lightening. Was trying to steer clear of seed purchase but these prices were WAY lower than anywhere else (and freebies) SHN not 2x as much but close enough.

I was looking to grow some more of the Jurassic looking gear (like Buffalato/Dolato) and some of the cookies gear and try and find a Sativa leaner.

Purple Punch has my attention. Doubled up on the Babadook because of the crosses ...

OMG I fell off the wagon. <face-plant>

Your choices well thought out they are....

1vnb0r.jpg

Well time will tell, I’ve been looking at the Huckleberry for awhile now.

Yeah wow.. dont remind me. Huckleberry and Dosido and some Cookies for desert.

What's not to like, eh?

Back
Top Bottom