Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

There back on track! Trying to do some pinching but the stems are so stiff. Im going to need a stick to press against.

20180203_123828.jpg

Hey rich, I noticed my stems were so woody that when I went to take clones my razor wouldn't slice through. I had to use scissors. I'm also looking into a portable ac for this summer. Happy Sunday everyone

I will have to get some milk and a sprayer before it gets worse. Hope it doesnt come around in flower.

Humidty has been kind of low but with a small humidifier its manageable. I cant believe how hot its been, almost 80°f today. I need to get a better humidifier with controls though. Im filling the one i have up a few times a day and it makes the room warm. Are you using anything to up the humidity?

They got 1.5 or 2ml GE + Tea top watered a day or two ago. Pics are from the day they got watered.

20180207_142505.jpg
20180207_142459.jpg
20180207_142456.jpg
20180207_142452.jpg
20180207_142450.jpg
20180207_142448.jpg
20180207_142446.jpg

Ill post a new pic of them today. Once they start going a little faster ill put up a net to get them trained more

something isn't quite right here.....

first of all, fill those pots up to the top.

Second, make sure they dry out between waterings. They have the characteristic "wet feet" look.

Third, give them a heavy GE drench next time they need water. If you're dunking, mix at 1.5 oz per gallon of water, with Tea of course.

Again, this is not normal, something is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's what I just said.

something isn't quite right here.....

first of all, fill those pots up to the top.

Second, make sure they dry out between waterings. They have the characteristic "wet feet" look.

Third, give them a heavy GE drench next time they need water. If you're dunking, mix at 1.5 oz per gallon of water, with Tea of course.

Again, this is not normal, something is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's what I just said.

Good eye Doc, Thanks for having my back :high-five:

Ok pots topped up with some fresh soil.

I think the pots were properly dry but ill make sure they are bone dry before watering. I got busy during watering and left them in the saucer filled with runoff a bit too long I think. They look better today but let me know. I have to remeber to do 1 thing at a time lol. The pics were from when i finished the watering and just pulled them from the saucer.

Hey Doc, one thing is i decided not to dunk the pots unless im doing fresh water + tea. This last water they got GE if i remember correctly it was at 2ml + tea in a gal and top watered not drenched. Should i give them more GE next? Bottle says 1ml and i doubled it for a top watering. Avoiding the drenches because they use so much product and so much more work then just top watering and letting the runoff in a saucer to dump. Do you think top watering is causing issues?

20180208_201611.jpg

All topped up

Here they are before the topping up
20180208_184235.jpg
20180208_184231.jpg
20180208_184228.jpg
20180208_184226.jpg
20180208_184222.jpg
20180208_184219.jpg
20180208_184216.jpg
20180208_184212.jpg
20180208_184211.jpg
20180208_184206.jpg

How do they look? The tips are a bit burned but the leaves are pretty light. Is it time to uppot? Not really ready to flip. I also have not done any foilers yet. Maybe my light is too bright?

Good eye Doc, Thanks for having my back :high-five:

Ok pots topped up with some fresh soil.

I think the pots were properly dry but ill make sure they are bone dry before watering. I got busy during watering and left them in the saucer filled with runoff a bit too long I think. They look better today but let me know. I have to remeber to do 1 thing at a time lol. The pics were from when i finished the watering and just pulled them from the saucer.

Hey Doc, one thing is i decided not to dunk the pots unless im doing fresh water + tea. This last water they got GE if i remember correctly it was at 2ml + tea in a gal and top watered not drenched. Should i give them more GE next? Bottle says 1ml and i doubled it for a top watering. Avoiding the drenches because they use so much product and so much more work then just top watering and letting the runoff in a saucer to dump. Do you think top watering is causing issues?

20180208_201611.jpg

All topped up

Here they are before the topping up
20180208_184235.jpg
20180208_184231.jpg
20180208_184228.jpg
20180208_184226.jpg
20180208_184222.jpg
20180208_184219.jpg
20180208_184216.jpg
20180208_184212.jpg
20180208_184211.jpg
20180208_184206.jpg

How do they look? The tips are a bit burned but the leaves are pretty light. Is it time to uppot? Not really ready to flip. I also have not done any foilers yet. Maybe my light is too bright?
Give the GE drench next.....followed by a Rea cue drench the next time.......then plain water. That should but them on track

Give the GE drench next.....followed by a Rea cue drench the next time.......then plain water. That should but them on track

Ok Doc, i can def do a drench next instead of top water but once i transplant into 7gal i will not be able to drench the plants. Is top watering really not ok or am i watering at too weak of a dose? See below cali brings up a great point.

Hey rich, one question and I may have read it wrong, you said you use 2 ml. GE in one gal water, is that for all plants or just one plant, it should be 2 ml GE per gal soil if your feeding heavy and if not 1.5 ?
That's what I always feed

Cali i gave you rep for that! Sweet catch :passitleft: your 100% right. I put 2ml into 1gal of water and split that amonst the 4 plants in 1 gal pots top watered. I figured 2ml per 1gal pot was strong since im top watering and not drenching but im not sure if i should be adding 8ml since its a total of 4 gal of soil. The 4 gal of soil is divided into four 1gal pots. So if i put 8ml in 1 gallon of water and water 4 pots evenly that will equal 2ml per gal of soil? Im very confused here with the rates.

Since im watering each individual container seperately i thought 2ml in a gal for all 4 plants was pushing it but i think i should be around 4ml -8ml. 4ml=1ml per 1 gal container to 8ml=2ml per 1 gal container if im watering 4 plants in 1gal contaainers. Then i will be able to continue top watering all 4 pots without issues?

Thoughts?

Yeah Doc has been awesome! Idk of any other soil or nute brand with this level of customer service. I just need to know the proper rates to apply top waterings. A little confused in that. If i have to dunk 7gal pots though im out. That'll be a back & deal breaker. The dunks help the roots but after the first initial dunks i dont see how it would make a difference to dunk or top water. Something im doing is not right.

Yeah Doc has been awesome! Idk of any other soil or nute brand with this level of customer service. I just need to know the proper rates to apply top waterings. A little confused in that. If i have to dunk 7gal pots though im out. That'll be a back & deal breaker. The dunks help the roots but after the first initial dunks i dont see how it would make a difference to dunk or top water. Something im doing is not right.
Top watering follows dosage on the bottles more closely than dunking. But seriously, feed those plants like I said above. They will come alive.

At the airport, taking the red eye to Jamaica.....how appropriate.

I'm on my second run with the kit and I only dunk once or twice, its not needed, but the plants really love it. Read the directions on the bottle and you'll notice that the feed amounts say per gallon of soil and not water. So if your plants together take 1 gal water to saturate them them you will mix GE or transplant at 1ml per gal soil or more if heavy feeding. Follow docs suggestion and do a rescue drench and don't be afraid to do one or 2 super drenches throughout the grow. Doc has helped me a lot, even on thanksgiving he was trouble shooting my problems. I had same issues as you and your plants will turn around, it will just take some time. Consider this grow a learning curve and your next grow will treat you well

For 4 plants try mixing 6 ml. Drench in that gallon of water and then feed between all plants

Back
Top Bottom