BT's Organic - High Brix Update Thread

I think we are all a little confused, those Temps and humidity reported were for non brix plants in my flower room. I thought it was weird that I needed to get my flower rH up but I was willing to listen.

Re: BT's Organic/High Brix Platinum 450 Update Thread.

Just make sure to keep a close eye on the humidity with a humidifier in the room/tent? especially after lights out. :)

I pump about a half gallon of H2O into my room every day with my dual humidifiers in the bloom room.

Youre not worried about excessive humidity in your flower room?

I am very worried about excessive humidity! I am also worried about decreased humidity. That's why I have systems that can add or reduce relative humidity.

I think we are all a little confused, those Temps and humidity reported were for non brix plants in my flower room. I thought it was weird that I needed to get my flower rH up but I was willing to listen.

If you're running hot, you need more moisture in the air. Think tropics.

HB in veg you want rh around 60%. If you could get that to hold after lights out youd be spot on. Ive kept temps at 81/72 on/off and rh 60/65 on off. Anything seems to work tho as long as your soil is alive and well :)

Ok, now that we have that cleared up. No im not really worried about extra humidity because of my exhaust and the other room pulling some of it away.

I am very worried about excessive humidity! I am also worried about decreased humidity. That's why I have systems that can add or reduce relative humidity.

If you're running hot, you need more moisture in the air. Think tropics.

I have a small room-sized humidifier and dehumidifier. They're a little slow and I can't make adjustments really quickly, but over a 24 hr period I can impact it positively.

Alright guys its been a week and here is a small update. Not much going on everything is looking great, I lost a plant that was given to me because of how nasty the root ball was when i got it so i was able to shut off my Mars2 and that brought my heat in my flower room back down to awesome levels. I cant wait to buy another P450 so i wont have to worry about heat.

Brix Ladies after Brix and Cat Drench.
20141114_231728.jpg

20141114_231652.jpg

20141114_231710.jpg

Looking AMAZING, Best green I have seen and nice flat level looking leaves. Stoked!

Organic Lady.
I had been battling spider mites but after a few doses of Azamax everything seems to be looking great!
20141114_231000.jpg

20141114_231426.jpg

20141114_231503.jpg

20141114_231518.jpg

20141114_231537.jpg

Sorry about the poor light but my rooms only contain LED and a green flood light to work after lights off, so some things are blurry looking.

This is a look at my rooms, The one on the right is my veg room that has a spot for clones and babies and my left side is my flower room, Not a lot of lighting.
20140308_141748.jpg

Alright guys its been a week and here is a small update. Not much going on everything is looking great, I lost a plant that was given to me because of how nasty the root ball was when i got it so i was able to shut off my Mars2 and that brought my heat in my flower room back down to awesome levels. I cant wait to buy another P450 so i wont have to worry about heat.

Brix Ladies after Brix and Cat Drench.
20141114_231728.jpg

20141114_231652.jpg

20141114_231710.jpg

Looking AMAZING, Best green I have seen and nice flat level looking leaves. Stoked!

I think you might have done the Cat Drench just a wee bit early.....you'll have amazing buds, flavor...everything, but I think you'll yield better next time if you just wait till there's more pistils formed. Just an FYI.

On the other hand, I'm stoked your plants are healthy and can't wait for you to be surprised as things progress.

I think you might have done the Cat Drench just a wee bit early.....you'll have amazing buds, flavor...everything, but I think you'll yield better next time if you just wait till there's more pistils formed. Just an FYI.

On the other hand, I'm stoked your plants are healthy and can't wait for you to be surprised as things progress.

Oh boy, I'm hoping I used energy and just wrote cat instead. I shouldn't smoke then garden, I should garden then smoke. I have no idea why I used cat atm but I'll chalk that up to a stupid mistake.

Oh boy, I'm hoping I used energy and just wrote cat instead. I shouldn't smoke then garden, I should garden then smoke. I have no idea why I used cat atm but I'll chalk that up to a stupid mistake.

LOL, been there! :lot-o-toke::hmmmm::straightface::whoa:

Fortunately, this method is quite forgiving. :cheesygrinsmiley::allgood:

Yeah buuuuuuuuuuuddy! Looking great! Stoked to see things on the up and up.. :high-five:

Man.. you High Brix boys.. you know how to pick your setups, eh? This is getting to be an unanimous decision here.. :)

Hey Guys!

Not much to report yet, Will have some pictures up this weekend.
But i am super excited because i just put in an order for some new genetics and the freebies were great as well, big shout out to Herbies for that.

In the coming weeks I will be acquiring Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminized Seeds, Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminized Seeds. The reason for these genetics are simple, the Blue Dream should be a nice day smoke and the Dr should be there to lul me to sleep. I hope to do BID proud with those Blue Dream so that part will me a hats off to him when it gets going.

Has anyone kept a small brix plant before? Like 1 to 2 gallons?
I currently have a C99 as a mother in a 3 gal, and would like to start the Dr and keep both as mothers. If i get a small air pot will it be a problem to keep them in small pots?

Whats up BT! Looking real nice brotha!!:high-five:

I have kept quite a few smaller plants "mother palnts" in the HB mix. I have a few clones I never did anything with in 1 gal plastic pots ans some in 3 gal fabric pots.

each 1 gal gets about 1000ml water/feed, so I give 2ml drench and and .75ml tea for each 1000ml I feed. so if im feeding the 3 gal pot with 2000ml or 1/2gal water I add 4ml drench and 1.5ml tea ect.

being in a fabric or air pot they will stay healthier longer but I have had to either transplant to larger pots after several months or root prune a few inches off each side and transplant back into the same pot with new soil. either way very possible and ive been doing it since I started with HB growing from DOC. :)

Whats up BT! Looking real nice brotha!!:high-five:

I have kept quite a few smaller plants "mother palnts" in the HB mix. I have a few clones I never did anything with in 1 gal plastic pots ans some in 3 gal fabric pots.

each 1 gal gets about 1000ml water/feed, so I give 2ml drench and and .75ml tea for each 1000ml I feed. so if im feeding the 3 gal pot with 2000ml or 1/2gal water I add 4ml drench and 1.5ml tea ect.

being in a fabric or air pot they will stay healthier longer but I have had to either transplant to larger pots after several months or root prune a few inches off each side and transplant back into the same pot with new soil. either way very possible and ive been doing it since I started with HB growing from DOC. :)

Awesome, Id do almost anything to keep my genetics so doing a little bit of extra work is fine. Im already going to be doing a lot of defol since i don't have much room for larger plants. Also thanks for the info on drenches i was going to ask that eventually so that helps to have it now, i will blog this post for the future.

Hey Guys!

Not much to report yet, Will have some pictures up this weekend.
But i am super excited because i just put in an order for some new genetics and the freebies were great as well, big shout out to Herbies for that.

In the coming weeks I will be acquiring Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminized Seeds, Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminized Seeds. The reason for these genetics are simple, the Blue Dream should be a nice day smoke and the Dr should be there to lul me to sleep. I hope to do BID proud with those Blue Dream so that part will me a hats off to him when it gets going.

Has anyone kept a small brix plant before? Like 1 to 2 gallons?
I currently have a C99 as a mother in a 3 gal, and would like to start the Dr and keep both as mothers. If i get a small air pot will it be a problem to keep them in small pots?

Hey Blazin....Too bad about the CD.....oh well ,like Gray said "this method is quite forgiving". If I may comment on your pot size and mother's question.....You can keep them in small pots for a while,but it gets too damn hard,tricky keeping them nice and green for any length of time. On the other hand ,if you put them in big pots....they will stay very healthy,but also get really big as time goes on. If it were me ,i'de put them in really big pots so you don't have to worry and spend a lot of time always fu...ing around with them. Most of the mother,clone set ups I've seen over the yrs.,people keep their mothers in big pots. That way when they get big and bushy ,they just take a bunch of clones and voila....plant isn't too big any more but is still healthy and green giving you nice looking clones to go with .Hope this helped a bit . Have a great day, and btw your garden is looking real nice and healthy!Cheers:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom