BT's Organic - High Brix Update Thread

BudTester420

Hey Everyone, Welcome.

So I could quit posting in other peoples threads I figured I would start my own update thread to keep it all together. I have two different soils going atm, I have Veg babies in High Brix and my flower room is my organic mix. My veg room has a Mars Reflector 193*3 watt led and my flower room is running the Platinum 450 Led and I have a ugly plant under my Mars2 900 watt(not pictured).

High Brix Veg Ladies, Strain is CH99 or C99.
These were gifted from a friend, and so far they are doing excellent.
20141108_231900.jpg

20141108_231911.jpg

Organic Flower Lady(Same Strain)
20141107_081352.jpg

20141107_081346.jpg

20141107_081330.jpg

20141108_231822.jpg

20141108_231828.jpg

20141108_231843.jpg

20141108_231808.jpg

Im trying to give Curso a run for his money but so far its not working :(.
Currently with this plant im battling my first round of spider mites and hope to kill them off before they start webbing, im using Azamax to help keep them at bay.

The only other issue I have is with the temps being a bit to high, normally it would be an issue but thanks to this Arctic blast its way colder then normal. Finding ways to resolve it now without buying a portable ac unit.

This will be slow, im sorry for that, Hopefully we can have some fun conversations!

Hey Blazin...lookin good brother! Just wonderin why the heat problems? Your using LED's. right? Sorry man....don't know your location....south? Have a great day.

Its the only room in the basement that is insulated, and even with the vents closed and blocked it gets hot, and the last 2 nights it's in the low teens with high wind so the furnace has been higher then usual. And because I have that mars2 900 watt going too, that guy adds some heat.

In the picture you can see the temp on the up side of 85 but that's with no fans going, I had them off because I was spraying Azamax in there.

Re: BT's Organic/High Brix Platinum 450 Update Thread.

I want to say the RH sits at about 35-45.

Might want to get that up some at least more towards the 45% end of your range. I ran mine for two or three weeks that low and started having issues. Doc said they would grow but not optimally and the extra stress isn't going to help them fight off the mites. Gl she looks nice :thumb:

If you could find a way to keep it about 60% when the lights are on and it's 85 degrees, your plants would really like it.

Hot temps + low humidity= stress. It also makes the plants more susceptible to mites. Try to make those changes if you can.

Will do, I'll grab a humidifier filter tonight and get that started.

Just make sure to keep a close eye on the humidity with a humidifier in the room/tent? especially after lights out. :)

My veg room and flower room are built into a room so instead of leaving it in the flower room I'll put it in the main, that way both rooms pull in it but it has time to mix a bit.

Back
Top Bottom