C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Ha, what I meant by more than one way to skin a cat is There are a few ways of doing things where I live there are a few Agricultural Universities that do soil testing pretty sure it is subsidized by the Gov, I am going to hit them up for a soil test and how to amend for nutrient dense veggies, then I will apply the same soil to my girls with a foliar feeding regime.

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to post pictures.

plants looking kick ass Dutty

i just dropped blue Rhino,critical+,purple dream and a special one:cheesygrinsmiley:

for the dudes that followed sling and Capn,I have secured seeds from Slings monster "tiny" she gives up 2-3 seeds per 2lbs and I have them,im very excited to grow out the OG kush.

Ha, what I meant by more than one way to skin a cat is There are a few ways of doing things where I live there are a few Agricultural Universities that do soil testing pretty sure it is subsidized by the Gov, I am going to hit them up for a soil test and how to amend for nutrient dense veggies, then I will apply the same soil to my girls with a foliar feeding regime.

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to post pictures.

Make sure they do a weak acid soil test, like a Morgan. They probably don't have a clue how to increase your minerals. Why not use a lab that specializes in High Brix? Why use a lab that is financed by Monsanto, or some other big ag corporation?

Not sure, but it doesn't come from Monsanto

Most ag programs are HEAVILY funded by agribusiness. Virtually all of "agribusiness" is signed on with Monsanto. They use strong acid testing in order to get NPK and pH from the soil, which is usually sterile. Then, they recommend salts.

I haven't found a university that didn't do it that way, even for organics. And the quality of our food supply gets worse and worse, year over year. I wonder why?

I am vetting all the labs asking for the soil test you mentioned, all I can do is the same as anyone else in the absence of information made available to the public.

I do have a few bales of Promix HP for the garden this year, I have some Spanish river Carbonitite, I have my own worm castings, and my own compost, I know what goes into it all, I also have access to free glacier rock dust.

I will be doing two tests a year with my chosen lab, there are organic minded labs as well I can work with.

as far as Monsanto is concerned we are working hard to keep them out.

I am vetting all the labs asking for the soil test you mentioned, all I can do is the same as anyone else in the absence of information made available to the public.

I do have a few bales of Promix HP for the garden this year, I have some Spanish river Carbonitite, I have my own worm castings, and my own compost, I know what goes into it all, I also have access to free glacier rock dust.

I will be doing two tests a year with my chosen lab, there are organic minded labs as well I can work with.

as far as Monsanto is concerned we are working hard to keep them out.

What information isn't available to the public?

Why do I feel like I am being interrogated?

@ Doc Bud

If I don't want to use your kit I won't.

If I want to explore whats out there I will.

If I want to use Monsantos Lab of death, that's my choice.

If People want to fund whatever they want to fund IDGAF.

You have a none Monsanto high brix kit forsale, good for you, I never said it was expensive I never said it was bad.

But common sense dictates if you can make a kit and sell it for a profit anyone can do the same thing, which means it won't be any more expensive just less convenient.

Please stop with the ridiculous line of questioning.

Hey Dutty,

I remember you saying you've been amending a field in your back yard (I think) with FFOF... I think that was you at least. Any plans for said field in the near future? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes. Well amend is a loose term in this case. I did the math a few days back probably 250 cu ft of ocean forest spread over what 36Gr0w 800sq ft of garden space.

Yes. Every time I harvest I dump the old ocean forest in my to be garden area next to our goat pen and the cow pasture.

That's another reason I got drawn to docs method. Yes there are others our there and yes Im driven enough to learn myself. But man this guy has held my hand without me having to do to much research except fact checking. And it's already got great results documented on here. So in my situation this can save me thousands of dollars per year on soil and bottled nutes. However I'm pretty sure once all my trials are done a couple may still prefer house and garden we shall see.

Thanks again doc for well the great customer service on your product.

Back
Top Bottom