C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Hot side for sure.

Some Strains are just sensitive to heavy nute feedings

My silver haze would do it on every Damn nute line up I tried. I no longer grow it.

It's getting a few clean waterings so we shall see. Drip clean and ph balanced water.

The high brix is now outperforming the house and garden at this point but a lot of time left.

I bet that nute hating silver haze would turn out fantastic in HB :)

Really enjoying your journal! I always like to see the thoughts of HB growing from someone who has a lot of experience growing successfully with other methods. I didn't have much experience with normal nutes and always had issues so HB was like a miracle system to a newb like me :rofl:

High brix is a well performing regimen.
I'm starting a new high brix only journal
Currently I have these going
In 1 gallons
Pestelence s1
Pure kush
Ultra grapefruit
Jedi kush
Power flower or Blackwater thanks for the mix up bonza
Jillybean
Chronic thunder.

Might be forgetting 1

In 7 gallons I up potted two that were in ocean Forest
Cbd widow
Ed Rosenthal super bud

Today I'll be up potting these Strains from 1 gallon ocean forest. My only question is they have already gotten a couple house and garden veg feedings. But so did the ed and cbd widow and they seem fine.

Up potting from 1 to 7 today
Chocolate fondue
Critical mass
Maybe 1 or 2 more strains.

HB Pure Kush... :jawdropper:

That will be absolutely awesome to watch. I am growing that outdoors this summer in a 30gal cloth pot of HB :cheesygrinsmiley: im prayin' for those pretty pink pistils!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome line up my friend. And awesome journal.

I would love to do High brix but I haven't the coin at the moment. Maybe there is a diy method

Check out SweetSue and Coorganics Journal on Living Organic Soil. It's the same idea as high Brix and has extremely inpressive results. If you need proof you can check out the Auto Journal that SweetSue shared with 420mag... It was a true testament to the power of LoS.

You can also do a quick google search on Living Organics and you'll get a good result.

Good Luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Check out SweetSue and Coorganics Journal on Living Organic Soil. It's the same idea as high Brix and has extremely inpressive results. If you need proof you can check out the Auto Journal that SweetSue shared with 420mag... It was a true testament to the power of LoS.

You can also do a quick google search on Living Organics and you'll get a good result.

Good Luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's also a testament to cfl growing. Just fn amazing.

I don't know if it's exactly the same as high brix I think docs is specifically formulated to pro mix. Not putting down what they do just think it's a Lil different. Similar base techniques

I take it as a challenge. Not, to prove Doc wrong. But to improve what I know and how I do things. At one point Doc was where we are. He probably didn't have "a" Doc Bud or his soil to turn to,, but that didn't stop him.

It's a challenge to me. I'm going to get his kit, I'm almost certain even if to try. But, I still need to know what is behind it.....

$60 for a bale of pro mix is the only downside. I can get 4 bales of Alaska compressed peat moss for the same amount. No way would I do a veggie bed out of pro mix due to cost. Soil testing may be possible this fall or next spring, but I rent so its not the best option for me now. I know local soil tests and studies have been done and an amendment is offered. I think WSU was doing the studies.

I'm assuming I would need different testing done though.

I'm excited to be helping dutty do hi brix on a larger scale!

$60 for a bale of pro mix is the only downside. I can get 4 bales of Alaska compressed peat moss for the same amount. No way would I do a veggie bed out of pro mix due to cost. Soil testing may be possible this fall or next spring, but I rent so its not the best option for me now. I know local soil tests and studies have been done and an amendment is offered. I think WSU was doing the studies.

I'm assuming I would need different testing done though.

I'm excited to be helping dutty do hi brix on a larger scale!

Definitely use the Alaska peat! What's in it?

I just downloaded a image of a skinned cat siamese but decided not to post.

I don't particularly care for cats especially around the garden but man skinned cat. Uhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom