C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

hello guys!

I've sent a message to my collegues about this issue and I hope we'll find a solution....

I cant wait to see my two C99 x BB fast in flower.... and I'll keep a close eye to them....I hope to be lucky and hermie free!

Anyway I'd love to run another comparision thread....maybe we can make a poll to choose the strain you like to grow from the seedsman menu!

What do you think @Preston9mm @Bilbobudkin420 ?

have a great summer my friends!
I'm always down!
:high-five:

hello guys!

I've sent a message to my collegues about this issue and I hope we'll find a solution....

I cant wait to see my two C99 x BB fast in flower.... and I'll keep a close eye to them....I hope to be lucky and hermie free!

Anyway I'd love to run another comparision thread....maybe we can make a poll to choose the strain you like to grow from the seedsman menu!

What do you think @Preston9mm @Bilbobudkin420 ?

have a great summer my friends!

I'd be interested in something unique and fun for another comparison grow... preferably no nanners though

:headbanger::cheesygrinsmiley:

It's an Indica tooooooooo

Yes I choose that one to replace my mannered c99 X Blueberry @SeedsMan

Love the color too....I'm kinda into color in my grows

A dbl comparison would be nice

CBD and Indica....I know I have a bunch of sativa going from @SeedsMan

Purple Haze x Malawi
Golden Tiger
Another secret African girl
And one Indica Mendocino Purple Kush

I love the high CBD strains. Candida from Seedsman is my favorite so far, even more than ACDC, so the high CBD Strains excite me
The 1/1 or so not as much, not a big HIGH person, if I want high I'll mix them in my infused oils

Fun fun fun

That Dr. Seedsman (30:1 CBD) would be a good one too. :thumb:
Yeah! I thought there was another super high CBD, but I couldn’t remember the name. That would be a good one too P.

How about a stout Indica also... something for sleep.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
The Afghan Kush looks like it might be a great indica option. They list insomnia as medical conditions it’s good to treat, so could be promising?

hello there buddies!

yesterday I was able to bring some water to my guerilla garden and take a photo of my 2 C99 X BB fast...they are growin cheek to cheek and developping many low branches!

summer is getting warmer and there hasn't been too much rain these days! :p

full

bonus photo of ATA TUNDRA

full

I'm really happy to see that you are still keen to run another comparision thread...

i'll give you some fresh news about that as soon as possible!

Have a great day and a cool summer

Little update for my Alaskan Purple, just about 4 weeks after flip.
28F10680-9C4E-4FD6-B9C4-F95B697D9BC3.jpeg

Gonna be a couple nice colas right there.
8588B633-0FBE-4791-9EF6-E9BD8D6AB281.png

One cool thing I recently noticed. This Alaskan Purple ended up being a twin, so far the regular plant is full on green, but the little twin is showing purple!

Regular
B230E2B3-C822-4B03-BA44-751D4B734FA4.jpeg

Twin - purple
4DD6BA5E-5722-485D-BC76-58880FA18165.jpeg

It doesn’t quite show as well in my photographs, but in person you can really see a difference. Lol, does that make them fraternal twins? :hmmmm:

Still going... still growing...

We're in the harvest window though. Almost all tricomes are milky. I've spotted one or two amber.

She's coming down soon...
:thumb:

Still going... still growing...

We're in the harvest window though. Almost all tricomes are milky. I've spotted one or two amber.

She's coming down soon...
:thumb:
She looks real close now bro!! Super chunk

Back
Top Bottom