Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Time to start selling body parts.....

Who's Jeremiah?

I'll give you a bunch of CFLs for your right hand middle finger. There are a lot of folks I know that need a good middle finger on a regular basis... mine's been cramping up lately... could sure use a temporary stand in.

You have the most delightfully wicked sense of humor. It always makes me smile to enter a room and find you there. :battingeyelashes: To find you in one of Cajun's rooms is just a bonus though and my brain goes to mush with the accent overload. *swoon*

Maybe you could find a little less drastic way to come up with a new light please....:circle-of-love:

Lol. Working on it D.

I'll give you a bunch of CFLs for your right hand middle finger. There are a lot of folks I know that need a good middle finger on a regular basis... mine's been cramping up lately... could sure use a temporary stand in.

Tempting, but need flowering strength lights for a 4x4 with big plants.
I can pm a sketch of a middle finger. Just make a sign out of it?

Who's Jeremiah?

That's what Tead & I are working on. But all he has are cfl's, so I put the chainsaw away.

You have the most delightfully wicked sense of humor. It always makes me smile to enter a room and find you there. :battingeyelashes: To find you in one of Cajun's rooms is just a bonus though and my brain goes to mush with the accent overload. *swoon*

Regular "Gone with the Wind" episode round here today.

Don't make me get all crawfish and gumbo on you!

See, that's why ya can't have Cajuns around. Down right nasty lot. Lol.

Just popped in to say hello and good afternoon to you and yours cajuncelt :)

Hey BG. Been a long while since I've seen ya pop up. Good to hear from ya!

Who's Jeremiah?

Hi Grizz,

Jerimiah Johnson is one of my favorite movies of all time.....1972, Robert Redford, who goes solo into the Colorado mountains for the winter and he has a whale of a time dealing with the Indians.....heartbreaking, exhilarating, funny, and still holds up to the test of time.....I just adore it.....

Don't tease a girl like that. :battingeyelashes: :laughtwo:

Y'all get a room...

Hi Grizz,

Jerimiah Johnson is one of my favorite movies of all time.....1972, Robert Redford, who goes solo into the Colorado mountains for the winter and he has a whale of a time dealing with the Indians.....heartbreaking, exhilarating, funny, and still holds up to the test of time.....I just adore it.....

You made me wanna see it again. I actually hadn't watched it in years.

Careful there mon ami. :love:

Working tons...
Real quick, the autos are looking their new space.
You can tell the sativas are in the back.

IMG_20151201_174547.jpg

High DankWolf & welcome.
Missing body parts, outta control autos, looks like gonna be baseball bat-sized buds, homemade munchies...
I'm really digging the farm today. Lol.

Interesting thought: I was over at Weaselcracker's earlier, listening in on a conversation that began with Kraize mentioning that if he sniffed pepper prior to smoking, strains that might make him too anxious won't have that effect. When I read that I immediately wondered if the terpene that gives some strains, as in this one, the peppery taste might be one someone with that challenge should consider? I'll have to mention that thought to Kraize, I imagine. Hmmmmm.... I wonder if this thought has occurred to anyone else and how one would track that down?

Sorry mon ami, got lost there, and now I'm going to go research. If you've any thoughts on this I'd appreciate hearing them. You've much more exposure than I. Maybe I'll research later it's 6 AM. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom