Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Photo 1 is the same age as the 1 gal pots but (she?) got eaten the first week:thedoubletake: and I just kept her to see if she would survive. She has. The 3rd shot above is the new bean I popped to replace her. Both are Automatic AK from Advanced Female Seeds. Unfortunatly I mixed up the name tags for the 1 gal pots but they are a Auto Sweet Train-wreck and Dark Devil Auto both from Sweet seeds, and finially one photoperiod Dr. Seedsman Fem that was a freebie but not sure if that is strain or the breeder. (see pic) Thanks for your advice. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:
DSC0165.JPG

Photo four above is a cutting /clone that I tried b ut may have screwed the pooch here, but still hoping!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

and finially one photoperiod Dr. Seedsman Fem that was a freebie but not sure if that is strain or the breeder. (see pic) Thanks for your advice. Dan

Dan, Seedsman is a breeder and they have a strain called The Doctor. Probably what that is. Here is the breeder info:

A legendary indica, The Doctor was on sale for just a year in 2006, and it quickly became a legend. It is a strong narcotic indica, a cross between Great White Shark, South Indian indica and Super Skunk; it flowers in 8 weeks. The Doctor expresses skunk related traits, and a sweet fruity skunky aroma. It was discontinued due to some issues with the strain but the constant demand pushed Greenhouse to dedicate a great deal of effort to fix the problems. After years of selection and breeding Greenhouse are finally ready to bring back this old champion. To this day, fans of this strain have jealously kept mothers, and we expect growers worldwide to be very happy with the comeback. Medium size, dense plant. Needs support. An instant-hitter, very stoned, bordering the narcotic. Medicinally effective in pain therapy and against insomnia.

Plants look good!

Photo four ... is a cutting /clone that I tried b ut may have screwed the pooch here, but still hoping!

First off - congratulations on some healthy plants.

:thumb:

I have not been successful with a clone the size of photo four (below) - IN SOIL.
This size in rockwool or a mossy seed starter - mostly. This size in a cloner - almost every time. In soil - no success.

In soil, I have had cloning success with cuttings this size, and twice this size.

I think I goofed. The Doctor is a strain from Greenhouse Seeds, not Seedsman. This is what happens when I post before my morning coffee. Still, your plants look great, Dan.

I had to cut out my forum activity for a couple of months due to zero time and it being a time consuming recreational pastime. Before that you were working on a PJ soil. Did you get it done?

PeeJay, Thank you and yes I finally got the ingredients but I was confused by your new one that you gave to Dennise since she had compost instead of FFOF. I guess that I used about a ratio of 6:1 of FFOF instead of compost. Anyway this is PeeJay's soil (I hope) for these plants. Just water so far, and so thank you again. Dan
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::thanks:

PeeJay, Thank you and yes I finally got the ingredients but I was confused by your new one that you gave to Dennise since she had compost instead of FFOF. I guess that I used about a ratio of 6:1 of FFOF instead of compost. Anyway this is PeeJay's soil (I hope) for these plants. Just water so far, and so thank you again. Dan
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::thanks:

It'll be great. Compost or FFOF do the same thing. They diversify the organic matter. FFOF has lots of good composted material in it, crustacean shells, forest trash, etc. It also has a bunch of peat and perlite, so you would use it at a higher ratio than good quality compost.

The composted material in FFOF is a big cut above bagged compost from the big-box. Denise had some fine "artisanal" compost from a local source so we used that instead of the FFOF.

There are a couple of folks growing in mediums without either the compost or FFOF. Peat, perlite, rock dust, and the Yummy stuff and it does very well. The smaller fraction of FFOF shouldn't make that much difference. It looks like the plants are liking it.

HI all, first off Thanks to you guys for helping Dan out with his questions in my absence. :thanks:

Dan, I'm going to have to go back and see what your original Q's were, and I will respond to your email today too. I don't think I'm working away from home today...yet. Could get a call anytime. The pictures you posted most recent, the plants look great! I agree with PeeJay, bigger potsy's. :)
That little bitty clone looks alive, does it have roots? What is the strain, if I missed that..sorry.

I was going to do an update a couple days ago, but the camera on my phone went to crap. I worked on that the last couple of days, hard reset to factory..etc. etc. No go.
I tore the damn thing apart this morning and fixed it. LOL
So.....hope to have an update today a bit later.

Now, the outside grow.....I'm thinking that instead of seeds right now I'm going to plant some of these clones that have major roots on them out there. I have plenty of them going right now, and I would love to see them get going outdoors instead of waiting and hoping some critter doesn't nip off a seedling before it's time.

Whatcha think all?

I've been swamped azzzz busy the last two days working and trying to sell "stuff", and have made enough to get plates/insurance on the van AND pay the over due electric bill! Woot Woot!

Today is a free day to do what I wish, so I am really thinking on planting those clones out there. Maybe three of them.
All photos, no Autos in the bunch.

The two Fast N Vast have been surviving quite well outdoors so far. I'll try to get a pic of those later too. It's rainy again today.

Love ya'll....sure miss being around here.

:circle-of-love:

"How about an update?"

frog_buddy.jpg

The girls in Flower. I defoliated a lot of leaves off all three of these, and I can hardly tell I did it after only a few days later:

Blue Blood

5-1_5.jpg

Blue Dream

5-1_3.jpg

Custard Cream

5-1_4.jpg

And a couple of flower shots just for pretties:

5-1_6.jpg

5-1_7.jpg

This Custard Cream clone 2 has grown a little wild at one end. It's going to take some daily training to keep it from being one sided heavy. The brat!

5-1_1.jpg

Cee Cee (custard cream clone 1) is doing great and going exactly where I want. I'm going to be taking a couple of clones off her this week sometime, I think.

5-1_2.jpg

That girl in the last pic is perfect.... :circle-of-love:

This one. I looked everywhere for a leaf that reminds me of something I've grown. No comparison to my stuff.

Cannafan is a Grower. Plants with delightful green canopies.

5-1_2.jpg

Cannafan, Good afternoon lady. Sending email later. Have a great afternoon and evening. Dan

Cannafan, Good afternoon lady. Sending email later. Have a great afternoon and evening. Dan

Hi Dan The Man! I just sent you an email with some answers to your Q's and some other stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In general update here:

I planted all of the rooted clones in solo cups yesterday. They had some serious rooting going on.

Three of them will go outside in about a week.

An unfortunate timing for one of the fast and vast outside, it appears it got frostbite. The buds have pretty much stopped on her, they got pinker....but they don't appear to be building. The other one appears okay, but it is younger and I won't be able to tell for a bit yet. The seed pods look healthy, but I don't know if those get affected by frost or not.
I never got a frost warning, but I did have to scrape the windows of the van three or four days ago when I had to leave early. Damn it

Has anyone ever had an auto get frostbit?

I'm going to have to go back and look at the dates on these two to see what the breeder time was. I'll have some pics up tomorrow of them, it's been way to windy to get anything of a clear shot the last two days.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom