Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I am going to soak them overnight and plant them in the morning. I'm also going to plant some low flower seeds along the edges of the planter just for visual. Might as well give them good company. :)

Beans_soaking.jpg

So, that leads me to a question. Will planting garlic and onions drive my worms away in the planter?? If so, I have a different area to do those.

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Beats me. Dr. Oz says planting spring onions next to your weed creates a symbiotic relationship, and Dr. Oz is NEVER wrong.

I am going to soak them overnight and plant them in the morning. I'm also going to plant some low flower seeds along the edges of the planter just for visual. Might as well give them good company. :)

Beans_soaking.jpg

So, that leads me to a question. Will planting garlic and onions drive my worms away in the planter?? If so, I have a different area to do those.

Beautiful home grown seeds Sista :adore::slide::adore:

This will be a good opportunity to see if the greenish beans will sprout too. Actually, they aren't from the tumbleweed plant. They are from the SheHeShe that I did the colloidal silver project on.

I'll put a bunch of them out there.

:thumb:

Ya. You aren't dealing with $10 a pop beans here. Choose the winners and go all "Kill Bill" on the rest. Do you own a yellow latex cat-suit and a Samurai sword? Props are always fun.

Beats me. Dr. Oz says planting spring onions next to your weed creates a symbiotic relationship, and Dr. Oz is NEVER wrong.

Well, everything I've read about garlic and onions in the worm bins is in regards to the odor created by them as they get composted etc.
But, I think I will stick with the other area for planting those just to be sure.

I've got a crap load of crushed eggshells I'm going to mix into the black dirt. That should help it out too.

:thumb:

Ya. You aren't dealing with $10 a pop beans here. Choose the winners and go all "Kill Bill" on the rest. Do you own a yellow latex cat-suit and a Samurai sword? Props are always fun.

How did you know that is one of my favorite movie series??? I introduced it to my Pops a couple years ago and he just loved it. His ring tone is now the them music from Kill Bill. LOL

I have the sword.....but I've been told I shouldn't wear yellow with my skin tone. :laugh:

Did you burn them? If you didn't, char the chit out of 'em on the BBQ. The egg shells.

Did you burn them? If you didn't, char the chit out of 'em on the BBQ. The egg shells.

I actually put them on a sheet tray and bake them in the oven for awhile. Can't put them on the BBQ, they are crushed up now and I don't have any BBQ bricks. LOL

No big deal. Next time burn 'em to heck as if you were cooking Ted Cruz a T-Bone.

Do you prefer your eggshells to be in a pulverized form, or crushed up in bits?

I've always just crushed them into bits, but I've read it might be better pulverized because they take so long to decompose?

My Mom and my Grandpa both always just crushed them in bits...so I just assumed that's the way to do it. :)

I've always just crushed them into bits, but I've read it might be better pulverized because they take so long to decompose?

My Mom and my Grandpa both always just crushed them in bits...so I just assumed that's the way to do it. :)

What a fascinating question! I've tried it both ways. Crushing to bits (in my vocabulary) is defined by a roller action. I did mine by sandwiching burned egg shells between two tea towels out on the driveway and driving back and forth over them with my truck tires several times. For the pulverised ones I beat them in a huge 16th century Inca mortar and pestle.

It doesn't seem to make much difference. However, if I eat some mangos, inject some aspergine, and take a coconut oil suppository before I either crush to bits or pulverize the shells..... Wow, you need to try it!

What a fascinating question! I've tried it both ways. Crushing to bits (in my vocabulary) is defined by a roller action. I did mine by sandwiching burned egg shells between two tea towels out on the driveway and driving back and forth over them with my truck tires several times. For the pulverised ones I beat them in a huge 16th century Inca mortar and pestle.

It doesn't seem to make much difference. However, if I eat some mangos, inject some aspergine, and take a coconut oil suppository before I either crush to bits or pulverize the shells..... Wow, you need to try it!

Those Mangos & aspergine work everytime PeeJay :rofl::cco::rofl:

Beans_soaking.jpg

My outdoor worms don't mind in the least that I grow onions in the seed pit.

I am not getting my bits anywhere near a Central American pestle - they did deadly things to corn gods and I am not getting near any stone bowl that might be a sacrificial Aztec item.

I prefer to throw them a couple of mins in an old coffee grinder. Think it works better. Doing them by hand seems a lot of work :cheesygrinsmiley:

Alrighty then, I planted all of the seeds in the planter outside this morning. I did them in rows, only a couple of the holes wound up with two seeds. LOL We'll see how many come up!

The graft girl went outside for some fresh air and sunshine today. She was getting really tall, so I finally tried a light LST bend. I think it's strong enough.

graft_42.jpg

graft_41.jpg

Cannafan, Hope you are having a great Mother's Day. It is 19:30 here so I be sending an email later but your time probably be early morning. Have a green night. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom