Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I've got 4 babies germed. I'm going to wait until tomorrow, or maybe even this evening to get them into soil.

germ_3.jpg

germ_2.jpg

Germ_1.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Is that what seeds do :(

Is that what seeds do :(

Awwww....I feel so bad for you. Yes, that's what they're supposed to do. I've had some duds myself my friend.

How long did you try? I've had seeds that took almost two weeks to finally crack open. I just kept changing the water every couple days and let them stew. Maybe that will work?
If they have a nasty white filmy looking stuff around them in the water, chuck 'em. That's what the pineapple express did, never popped, just got nasty looking.

:circle-of-love:

Yeah, they all got a film, no white but getting nasty, like outta film around seed pod is dissolving...I'm still changing water, lol, they have till Friday.. I've just put the rest of that order into shot glasses. you watch, everything will crack now, lol..

How are you liking/finding the blue blood?

Update on the homemade humidity pack experiment.
The method of wrapping the wet paper towel in saran wrap with holes poked in it did NOT work at all for me.

So, I devised another method. Got some porch screening, soaked the paper towel and laid them on top of the jar. Sealed it up, and when I checked it this morning it worked great! The buds are not crispy at all anymore. :)

humidity_jar_1.jpg

humidity_jar_2.jpg

So, when I don't have the Boveda packs...this works for me.

BTW, for those of you who use the Boveda Humidity packets, you can recharge them. Don't throw them out if you think they are used up! Do a google search for recharging Boveda packets. There are several people that tell you how.

I just use fruit rind like banana peel or orange peel or lime lemon grapefruit etc. and it'll give it just a tiny hint of the smell not like you would think I tried to make orange meds one time and I couldn't get the taste or smell to hold in the flowers it dissipates for some reason but cool idea with the screen Except it seems to me you would want that lid on otherwise it's evaporating into the air do exactly what you did but screw the lid on top of the paper towel the screening will be sticking out but that's ok and you only need to screw or turn the lid just enough for it to hold you don't gotta wrench it down if it gets hard because of the screening

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

While I do use Bovida packs, sometimes I throw in a couple frozen stems (from the same plant) for added moisture.
If you don't freeze them they turn moldy pretty quick.

I just use fruit rind like banana peel or orange peel or lime lemon grapefruit etc. and it'll give it just a tiny hint of the smell not like you would think I tried to make orange meds one time and I couldn't get the taste or smell to hold in the flowers it dissipates for some reason but cool idea with the screen Except it seems to me you would want that lid on otherwise it's evaporating into the air do exactly what you did but screw the lid on top of the paper towel the screening will be sticking out but that's ok and you only need to screw or turn the lid just enough for it to hold you don't gotta wrench it down if it gets hard because of the screening

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

I like the fruit ideas, problem here is I don't have any. LOL

That lid is locked down. Check the second pic. :)
The regular Mason jars lids will screw right onto that thin screen too. It works great!

I like the fruit ideas, problem here is I don't have any. LOL

That lid is locked down. Check the second pic. :)
The regular Mason jars lids will screw right onto that thin screen too. It works great!

Go to the grocery store lol and I apologize for not looking closely before I opened my mouth or would it be before I started typing lmao you get the point another one is cotton balls they hold moisture

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Go to the grocery store lol and I apologize for not looking closely before I opened my mouth or would it be before I started typing lmao you get the point another one is cotton balls they hold moisture

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

Yeah, groceries are on the list today after I get some part time hours in. I need oranges for the orioles anyway. LOL

I've got a huge bag of cotton balls here, good idea there too!

Thanks you guys!

BTW, for those of you who use the Boveda Humidity packets, you can recharge them. Don't throw them out if you think they are used up! Do a google search for recharging Boveda packets. There are several people that tell you how.

My routine for recharging dry Boveda packs:

1 - Place the Boveda pack(s) in a coffee cup full of water.
* * * a - look around for other dry Boveda packs, if found, add them to the coffee cup
2 - Wait 2 days
* * * a - if the pack still feels like it has lumps inside, wait another day
3 - Empty the water from the coffee cup
4 - Wait 2 days
5 - Place in a sealed container (with or without dry herbs)

I am very happy with how well that second method of humidity packs did. I checked the buds this morning and none of them are dry/crispy. I mixed up the buds once yesterday for even distribution, and was able to take out the paper toweling this morning.
So...it worked. :circle-of-love:

Apologies if I am being rather slow but what was the reason for creating the Lady Boy? Were you doing it out of curiosity or is there some advantage to be gained? :passitleft:

Reps for the covered wagon! Fantastic :high-five:

Is there nothing you can't put your hand to? :adore:

Apologies if I am being rather slow but what was the reason for creating the Lady Boy? Were you doing it out of curiosity or is there some advantage to be gained? :passitleft:

Reps for the covered wagon! Fantastic :high-five:

Is there nothing you can't put your hand to? :adore:

I was trying to turn a plant male so I could get pollen for seeds, besides just plain experimenting with colloidal silver to be sure it worked. As it turned out, it did turn male...then back to female...and the pollen from the male pollinated the female pistils. All on the same plant, no other plant needed. I thought it was kinda cool.

Have I told you how great it is to see you posting AJ?? So glad you got that posting prob fixed.

I will be seeing you around for sure.

Lots o Hugs

Thank you so much for coaxing me out of my lair :high-five::circle-of-love:

I think you are trying to show you don't need males around at all, not sure I like the sound of the implications of this

:rofl:

:rofl:

Ahhhh....But...It hasn't been that long ago that she did need a mechanic. Click here.

Back
Top Bottom