Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Ahhhh....But...It hasn't been that long ago that she did need a mechanic. Click here.

Yeah, that truck project caught me with my drawers down. Had to tuck my tail and admit I couldn't do it. LOL

My friends around home forever keep saying to me "You need to find a Man, then he can do all that chit around there."
I find that a most ridiculous reason to get into a relationship with someone. I'll do it myself. I guess I should be barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant too, then they'd be happy???

:rofl:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

My routine for recharging dry Boveda packs:

1 - Place the Boveda pack(s) in a coffee cup full of water.
* * * a - look around for other dry Boveda packs, if found, add them to the coffee cup
2 - Wait 2 days
* * * a - if the pack still feels like it has lumps inside, wait another day
3 - Empty the water from the coffee cup
4 - Wait 2 days
5 - Place in a sealed container (with or without dry herbs)

Thanks a bunch Radogast, and Brother Dear!

I will have Boveda's soon, so this is going to come in handy dandy.

:thanks:

Oh, keep the good Karma coming friends. I have a job interview tomorrow!

:thumb:

(Wiggling fingers to the sky) Karma...Karma...Karma...Karma...Karma...Karma...:goodluck:

My Sista don't need no man....I know I am one....:thedoubletake::drool::drool::drool::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks everybody! I'm a bit nervous....but not too bad. LOL

Here's an outdoor girls update from the cove:

This girl has worried me for a few days now, she just seems to have that constant droop. This morning she appeared a little better, so my hopes are up:

outdoor_71.jpg

The other two are doing great. The dead leaves you see at the bottom of the last pic is the little bitty top that didn't survive. I'll let it compost there. :)

outdoor_61.jpg

outdoor_51.jpg

Well, I believe the interview went very well. Now I wait to see if they call me to start.

I had an "in" with the business owner. He had some pictures of Adelaide, AU on the walls. I mentioned I had been there twice. Turns out he's from there. We talked about that for almost a half hour. LOL

I mentioned I had been there twice.

and you came back both times!?! :thedoubletake: If I ever get to Brisbane it will be the last anyone here will see of me :laughtwo: I have a lot of family there and they keep telling me they'll hook me up.

Thanks for the encouragement ya'll. :)

Gypsy....had it not been that I was married at the time to a now former husband, I would have stayed on that second trip. I stayed with friends both times and it was just plain awesome. They keep trying to talk me into moving there, but now my parents need me here.

Ah well.....

Hope you make it to Brisbane!

So do I..... I already miss sunshine and warmth...
Great start with the job interview... Here's praying you get it....

I'm gonna have to get a Day Care license. I've got kids everywhere!

The newest birthday kids, TrainWreck and THC Bomb x WW x MK home grown beans:

Babies_7.jpg

The Carnival and the other home grown bean are peeking their little necks out. Should be poking their little leaves out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom