Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Well, I believe the interview went very well. Now I wait to see if they call me to start.

I had an "in" with the business owner. He had some pictures of Adelaide, AU on the walls. I mentioned I had been there twice. Turns out he's from there. We talked about that for almost a half hour. LOL

Great interview skills Sista, I do this every time I meet with a customer, find something they are interested in and talk about them. They always like to talk about themselves. :goodjob::thumb::love:

This is for Pinky, just for idea sparking:

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS - Page 74

This is one with two plants in a different area, fairly young ones. Please excuse the set up....it was my very first growing attempt. LOL
It's one section of the doggy cage:

HPS_400.jpg

What's wrong with this set up? I love it.:bravo::Namaste:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Thanks Brother dear. :) It actually worked out quite well. I got two very nice scrog plants from that set up, and it was a test run on my home made CFL fixture.... and it was also my first pollinated branch attempt for seeds. That one set up/grow was my learning curve for a lot of things.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother dear. :) It actually worked out quite well. I got two very nice scrog plants from that set up, and it was a test run on my home made CFL fixture.... and it was also my first pollinated branch attempt for seeds. That one set up/grow was my learning curve for a lot of things.

:thumb:

In general, you are one savvy gal, Canna. Can't wait to hear when you get "the call."

In general, you are one savvy gal, Canna. Can't wait to hear when you get "the call."

Thanks Shawnee. :)

Great to see you! Missed you, and I hope things are going well for you. We have some fantastic weather this weekend in store, hope you enjoy it too!

Thanks Shawnee. :)

Great to see you! Missed you, and I hope things are going well for you. We have some fantastic weather this weekend in store, hope you enjoy it too!

Absolutely, Canna. The potted flowers just came out of the garage after that 4 day cold snap...spring seems to be late in coming this year so now I am behind and my outdoor chores are way too ambitious....even though the winter was mild, have been mending more horse fencing than I have in 15 years....

Just harvested many plants in the grow room over the last 2 mornings so I'm whistling Dixie over here and feeling plenty of gratitude....looking forward to the Preakness later today and hoping that another Triple Crown winner is among us:cheer:

Such a beautiful day here too! A little to much wind for me, but other than that, it's perfect!
Enjoy your gardens this weekend ladies!

Absolutely, Canna. The potted flowers just came out of the garage after that 4 day cold snap...spring seems to be late in coming this year so now I am behind and my outdoor chores are way too ambitious....even though the winter was mild, have been mending more horse fencing than I have in 15 years....

Just harvested many plants in the grow room over the last 2 mornings so I'm whistling Dixie over here and feeling plenty of gratitude....looking forward to the Preakness later today and hoping that another Triple Crown winner is among us:cheer:

Wouldn't that be nice. :high-five:

It's going to be one of those days where you finally come inside and feel like you've accomplished a whole summers' worth of work. LOL

If I was a drinking girl, I'd be slurping down a six pack while I work. ROFL

Very windy here today as well Pinky! Playing havoc on me while I'm trying to clean up leaves. LOL

Okay, all the new babies are out of the soil!

I found an old desk lamp in the garage. It's bendable, and flourescent. I want to see if it will work for the babies to keep stretch down. I can get it quite close. (I removed the ten year layer of dust after the pic. LOL)

babies69.jpg

The outdoor seedlings are doing well. I haven't counted them, but it sure looks like every one of them sprouted.

This little group in a corner is probably going to get split up. Pretty soon that party is going to be entangled roots. I really don't feel like untangling seedlings roots again. :laugh:

Outdoor_81.jpg

Well these Auto Fast N Vast confuse me. They are....what? 12 weeks now? I would say the amber on them is maybe 15% on the leaves. On the actual buds it's pretty much just cloudy/milky. Here's some quick shots:

fast_n_vast_outside_14.jpg

fast_n_vast_outside_12.jpg

fast_n_vast_outside_13.jpg

The seeds on both plants are almost ready. The ones closest to the stems are dark, so the outer ones I'm guessing another week on the bigger plant and maybe a little longer on the smaller one:

fast_n_vast_outside_16.jpg

fast_n_vast_outside_15.jpg

And speaking of seeds.....the seed Fairy and I did some bartering of sorts.

Seeds_galore.jpg

There is no way to get a pic of all of them without taking up a table. LOL There are about 85 seeds, from 22 different breeders, and approximately 54 different strains!

This is going to be hard trying to figure out which seed to germ now. :laugh: I'm going through them (and a little paying forward is taking place too), and will try to separate them by Sativa or Indica dominant, and then file them that way so I can just look for what I'm needing to grow at the time.

:yahoo::yahoo:

You build the Ark and I can certainly supply all the critters. :laugh: Just think, more rainwater for the plants!

There's an Australian who's built one in Kentucky, museum type of thing, $100 million it cost, 10km of wood was used, was on news last night..

Nice seeds. Green crack is meant to be a nice plant iv heard..

There's an Australian who's built one in Kentucky, museum type of thing, $100 million it cost, 0km of wood was used, was on news last night..

Nice seeds. Green crack is meant to be a nice plant iv heard..

Yeah, I hate the name of that strain...but I've heard good things about the plant/buds.

I'm going to check into the Ark you mentioned. That sounds like an interesting look. :thanks: Damn, what I could do with a hundred mil.....it wouldn't be building a boat. LOL

And speaking of seeds.....the seed Fairy and I did some bartering of sorts.

Seeds_galore.jpg

There is no way to get a pic of all of them without taking up a table. LOL There are about 85 seeds, from 22 different breeders, and approximately 54 different strains!

This is going to be hard trying to figure out which seed to germ now. :laugh: I'm going through them (and a little paying forward is taking place too), and will try to separate them by Sativa or Indica dominant, and then file them that way so I can just look for what I'm needing to grow at the time.

:yahoo::yahoo:

:love::adore::clap:

:love::adore::clap:

That is what I would call a "Basket of Joy."

Congratulations Cannafan.

Back
Top Bottom