Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Great little Cannastoga wagon. :)

+r

Good one Rad. :laughtwo:

Excellent job Canna. The DIY Queen still rules. Reps for the thriftiness.

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Lots to update today, but first of all. Momma's got LOTS of new babies. My home grown SheHeShe beans are viable.
There are a lot of sprouts, but trying to get clear pics over the fencing was not doable. So here's a few blurrish shots:

babies_42.jpg

babies_32.jpg

babies_22.jpg

Babies_12.jpg

The girls in the cove are doing well.

I also brought in the two Fast N Vast. I will be chopping one and the other will stay in a window to ripen the seeds up.
When I took them out of the new Cannastoga (thank you Rad), it was perfectly dry in there. And much warmer than the outside temps. It rained all night and some this morning, so it's built right. YEY!

I have dropped some beans in water this morning:

All Feminised:

1 Train Wreck

1 Carnival

2 THC Bomb x White Widow x Master Kush (home grown)

The two girls in Veg, Custard Cream, will be going to 12/12 inside today and then will go outside next week when the temps get better.

I have 8 new clones going that I cut yesterday, Custard Cream..Blue Blood and Blue dream. I also have some clones of the same that will need up potting over the weekend and other destiny's.

Will have some pics of the chop girl today as I get her finished.

That's all for now. Who knows what will happen later. :laugh:

Ditto :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I did some moving yesterday, one LED light is now shut off and I can save some electric for a bit. The veg girls, both Custard Cream, are now under the Flowering LED (Smart Grow Technologies), that I fixed and it's doing great!! It's crowded under there now for sure:

flowering_5-15.jpg

And we got pistils browning up on the Blue Dream:

blue_dream_5-15_3.jpg

blue_dream_5-15_2.jpg

Blue_Dream_5-15_1.jpg

Also, the seedlings will be in the living room window for the sunlight during the day, and the remainder of the light schedule will be spent under a CFL light fixture. This will save some money too!

It is for some reason attracting birds to my window like crazy with those plants there. Not sure if they think it's something to land or what. Lots of hovering going on, it's fun to watch. When they start crashing into the window (which happens sometimes), then I will consider moving them onto the back deck. Ought to be pretty good temps by end of this week.

Beautiful update Canna! I am not even in flower yet!
I've never ran into something like that before, thanks for having my back!
:circle-of-love:

Beautiful update Canna! I am not even in flower yet!
I've never ran into something like that before, thanks for having my back!

The rest of the day is going to be perfect. Peek in at your girls more often today just to get that overall goodly feeling.

Yeah!

Looks like you might have a little color forming along with pistil changes on the Blue Dream. It seems like a great strain to try out :)

I'm glad you noticed that, I thought my eyes might be tired. LOL This strain is highly rated, I sure can't wait to see what the end result is.

Stop google from rejecting ads for Medical Marijuana. I don't think I can post the link here.... but I'm going to try.

Rechercher . Change.org "Google medical marijuana ads" is listed first.
Click on that and sign. They only need 364 more signatures as of today.

I agree that they should allow them. If you don't, don't sign it. ;-)

Thank you!

The struggle for sensible cannabis policy ought not be limited to the halls of Congress or state legislatures, but must also extend into corporate board rooms. Corporations must be held accountable for their cannabis policies.

Google, the most used search engine in the U.S., makes over 95% of its profits from advertising services. While they allow advertisements for alcohol, weapons, and even sites promoting infidelity, they have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to medical marijuana. That such a large corporation chooses to reject medical cannabis ads only furthers its stigmatization and serves to prevent access to a product that has proven so helpful to so many people in need.

We urge Google to accept advertisements using the words ‘medical cannabis’ and ‘medical marijuana,' and stop rejecting ads designed to communicate important health information to patients with life-threatening and debilitating conditions like cancer, ALS and HIV/AIDS.

Google's policy is baffling. Google willingly accepts ads that promote highly addictive painkillers, like OxyContin, that are responsible for thousands of deaths each year, but rejects medical cannabis ads that could, in many cases, be a significantly safer therapeutic option for patients.

Rejecting medical cannabis ads is not only out of sync with American public opinion, but also with the laws of 24 states and the District of Columbia. Today, more than half of Americans live in states with medical cannabis laws.

It is time for Google to adhere to its own ‘do the right thing’ corporate value and lift those restrictions preventing medical cannabis companies from freely communicating with patients.

Stop google from rejecting ads for Medical Marijuana. I don't think I can post the link here.... but I'm going to try.

Thank you!

363 now

Thank you!

I signed it!

239 now....:cheesygrinsmiley:

High Sista:love:

:Namaste::cco::Namaste:

Hey Sista, congratulations on your MOTM nomination, You have my vote and your kicking A$$. :Namaste:

:Namaste::love::cco::love::Namaste:

Thanks guys! I have a question in to Mr Teddy to clarify new rules on MOTM/NOTM/POTM. Not sure if the congrats on nominations on the members' threads is considered allowed or not. I'll let you know what he says. It's kind of unclear to me.
Not even sure if this response is okay. LOL If not, I'll remove it or have a mod remove it.

Back
Top Bottom