Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

A quick little update on the kids in flower:

12-7_2.jpg

12-7_1.jpg

I'm pretty concerned that I might be too late for pollination on this Afghan Kush. The buds are pretty tight and brown pistils are showing already. I'm going to have to go back and see if it's within the 21 to 24 day of flowering, which is supposedly the optimal timing for pollinating. The shemale has not dropped any pollen as yet.

12-7_3.jpg

12-7_4.jpg

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

As soon as I get the rest of my seeds in the mailbox, I'm going to be picking two strains to try grafting. I'm always up for something new and I'm going to have a lot of freebies to play around with. Always wanted to try that.....

Research...research...research.

:circle-of-love:

THC Bomb Buds today
Can you adopt me?

A quick little update on the kids in flower:

I'm pretty concerned that I might be too late for pollination on this Afghan Kush. The buds are pretty tight and brown pistils are showing already. I'm going to have to go back and see if it's within the 21 to 24 day of flowering, which is supposedly the optimal timing for pollinating. The shemale has not dropped any pollen as yet.

You are always dispensing great information. :passitleft::hug:

You are always dispensing great information. :passitleft::hug:

Hi Jim, this is just what I've practiced from guidelines given here by members. There are varying opinions ranging from 10 to 20 on to 30-40 days on the net. I think the 21-24 day from start of flowering is a good in between range that has worked well.

:thumb:

Looking great canna...

As soon as I get the rest of my seeds in the mailbox, I'm going to be picking two strains to try grafting. I'm always up for something new and I'm going to have a lot of freebies to play around with. Always wanted to try that.....

Research...research...research.

:circle-of-love:

Awesome! :cheesygrinsmiley::party:

An update on the Scrog comparison plants.

It's going well, the tie down plant is starting to fill out better now.
I really like that I can just push a top under a wire exactly where I want it to go, rather than trying to tie it down to keep it from bending upward. My pipe cleaners are a constant fight to try to keep them from sliding onto pistils. I don't like doing damage to those areas. There are a lot of small shoots on the Scrog girl that I am beginning to tuck now as well. I've been snipping leaves here and there on both to get the light in.
Please excuse the yellow tint, just the nature of HPS lighting. YUK

scrog_15.jpg

scrog_35.jpg

scrog_27.jpg

And Lil' Purp is shooting up there:

lil_purp_15.jpg

I found a couple more seeds in the THC Bomb branch leftovers while it was drying. :)

And I have decided not to try to pollinate the flowering Afghan Kush. She's too far along. I don't want to go wasting pollen by taking a chance. I have another one that just got moved down there last week to 12/12 that is just beginning the flowering. I'm going to pollinate that one when she's ready.

I like those little clips you push into the soil. I need to get some of those before I start up because I'm going to be trying out training techniques. I have the same concerns with protecting the pistils. That screen's filling out nicely Canna. Good work.

I like those little clips you push into the soil. I need to get some of those before I start up because I'm going to be trying out training techniques. I have the same concerns with protecting the pistils. That screen's filling out nicely Canna. Good work.

Hey Birthday Girl. :) Those are pieces of plastic coated hangers. Just cut and bend them, I like to keep them about 5 inches long to get them deep into the soil so larger branches won't pull them back up.

I have some I can sacrifice. Thanks. :high-five:

My Christmas present to myself this year....I got an unbelievable deal on a T5 8 bulb grow light to replace the one I had to sell last year. It's used but looks and works like brand spankin' new. I can stop using that HPS for vegging as soon as I get the T5 here.

Woo Hoo!

canna I didn't even know u had this journel.how rude.so sorry.why is it not on ur sig? looking great in here;)

canna I didn't even know u had this journel.how rude.so sorry.why is it not on ur sig? looking great in here;)

Hey Beast! Welcome aboard. :) Last I looked, it is in my signature. The very first line.
Let me know if that doesn't show up for you, could be a problem I'm not aware of and need to get fixed.

sorry canna yes it is just seen it.duh to me lol.u are a busy bee.is this 1 big continuos journel. do u plan on a new journel.;)

sorry canna yes it is just seen it.duh to me lol.u are a busy bee.is this 1 big continuos journel. do u plan on a new journel.;)

Okay, good to know the link is there. :)

This will be a continuous journal now, I'm going to be changing the title soon to perpetual. The outdoor grow is done and over with and there are no more "wildlings", which were the outdoor girls.
I have so many projects planned that starting a journal for each one would be something I could not keep up with. LOL

Thanks for coming by, looking forward to keeping you entertained. Something is always changing things here.

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom