Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hmm....according to Sara from Mars Hydro, the video "likes" will only be counted at the Mars Hydro Youtube channel. So, here's the link for the list. Just look for the one from "Grow The Cure", and hit the like button. Sheesh......

Mars Hydro
- YouTube

I put my vote in Canna. Think of it as practice for the next one if you don't win this one. Well done Canna. Make us proud girl. :high-five: Including the time-lapse was a brilliant stroke, and your trichome shots are just spectacular. I look forward to more of the same from you. I'm sure this just lit some secret creative film-maker inside you right up. :laughtwo:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hmm....according to Sara from Mars Hydro, the video "likes" will only be counted at the Mars Hydro Youtube channel. So, here's the link for the list. Just look for the one from "Grow The Cure", and hit the like button. Sheesh......

Mars Hydro
- YouTube

I went all the way down to the New Year's Party video ----

But in all honesty, your video was the only one I found thematic and interesting out of the 12 or so entries I watched. No likes for them !

:party:o.m.g.:party:

FANNY ROCKS THE VIDEO WORLD​

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for appreciating all the work I put into that! :circle-of-love:

Now, some news from the grow...

Top headline today is Auto Durban Poison, AKA: Doobie Girl

She is doing fantastic! I am so excited about all of the buds and how spread out she got!

doobie_girl_22.jpg

doobie_girl_21.jpg

Doobie_girl_19.jpg

doobie_girl_20.jpg

Just beautiful my friend... When my Durban gets up there will you show me where to top her please... it's not something I normally do...:thedoubletake: but the proff is in the puddin' with this one.... I'll post her up in a bit... I am going to pot her up into her final home in 2 days... trying to make sure she has some sturdy legs... then I will post it up kinda often so you can tell me when and where... I know I should know but I really don't pay that much attention to things I don't normally do... I have enough problem holding on to what I have to...:straightface:... hope you are having a blessed and green day and may God bless the folks in Brussels....:circle-of-love:

Post any pics ya want D. :)

I topped at the 4th node. I think I have a pic. I'll look and edit this post when I find it. :)

:circle-of-love:

Here it is just after topping the very center of the 4th node, leaving the little bitty shoots on either side of that center piece:

doobie_girl_1.jpg

Here's part of it hanging up, I still have some trimming to do on the smaller buds in the back. On to finishing the other plant.
I've been a bit slow with this....

top_gal_clone_harvest_4.jpg

This little one is just cuz she sparkled pretty. Little girls need attention too.

top_gal_clone_harvest_5.jpg

Here's part of it hanging up, I still have some trimming to do on the smaller buds in the back. On to finishing the other plant.
I've been a bit slow with this....

This little one is just cuz she sparkled pretty. Little girls need attention too.

top_gal_clone_harvest_5.jpg

Little girl is so pretty.

Ok, lordy miss a day and a fella got some catching up to do!

Congrats on the 200 page mark :bravo:

My vote is in, great video best of the rest :green_heart: pulling for your Victory :goof:

Great looking harvest in the drying room :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom