Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Here's The DIY! Please let me know if I need to add or change anything guys and gals! When I try to do things in a rush and interruptions I forget words where their supposed to be. LOL
I even transplanted one of my clones into it already. :high-five:

DIY fabric grow pots Cannabags made from Eco Felt

CannaBag_fabric_grow_pot.jpg

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

That clone looks cozy in it's new home. Great DIY. If I had a sewing machine I'd be all over it!

Here's an update Day 23 of flowering:

First pic is the gangly looking plant. I did some defol on her a couple days ago and the buds are much better and lots of them.
Day_23_9.jpg

This is the rest of the main scrog screen. Still some yellowing going on with one of them
Day_23_8.jpg

And this is the other smaller scrog with just the two girls:
Day_23_7.jpg

And ....oh but there's more today. :)
Here's the male plant pics from collecting the pollen process.
First a pic of a maturing branch:
Male_Plant_ready_to_collect_pollen.jpg

And a closer one:
Male_Plant_flowers_open_1.jpg

And show me your bananas!
Male_plant_bananas.jpg

Here you can see the pollen spread on the leaf under the back bananas:
Male_Plant_flowers_and_pollen.jpg

So I placed paper toweling layers under the area, and put a tupperware bowl under a branch and lightly tapped on it to release the pollen. There is probably enough pollen there to suit my purposes, but I've read that people will collect this up to a week or so as the rest of them start to open up.
Collecting_pollen_from_male_flowers.jpg

I cleaned the area ...twice. LOL NO pollen gets to the girls....yet.

I now have the knowledge of collecting pollen! :cheer:

you are awesome your first grown and you've accomplished almost everything with great success. I hope my second grow goes as well as your first. I've learned so much from following your grow. I have bookmarks for days on things you've done that i wanna try.

So, a grow question now. You all can see where I'm going with this. LOL

Can I take a clone that has bushed out pretty good, force it into flower and then pollenate those small flowers? Will I get enough seeds to make it worthwhile? I have two clones from one female, I was thinking of trying it on one of them later on. (providing the end result of the mature plant is good) I know you can separate just one flower on a plant and pollenate it, but I don't want to take any chances in my grow room on the very first grow.
Yeah yeah... I know seeds are easy to get....for most people. LOL
I am going to make seeds at some point.

you are awesome your first grown and you've accomplished almost everything with great success. I hope my second grow goes as well as your first. I've learned so much from following your grow. I have bookmarks for days on things you've done that i wanna try.

Thank you USMCO, that makes me really really feel good! You are going to have a great first grow, your attention to detail is perfect! So the next grow should be a breeze. :high-five:

Looks great Canna...the females are already frosty

The males scare me LOL ...I'm looking forward to the breeding...hope you get a ton of seeds :)
Yeah, I LOVE Frosty!
Why does the male scare you, is it the big nanners?::biglaugh:

Thank you USMCO, that makes me really really feel good! You are going to have a great first grow, your attention to detail is perfect! So the next grow should be a breeze. :high-five:

Yeah, I LOVE Frosty!
Why does the male scare you, is it the big nanners?::biglaugh:

LOL...no it would cost me too much money if my females were pollinated

Your question about the clones...I don't know the answer ...but I hope someone who does know chimes in because your plan makes sense to me

Good weed to you Canna...everything you are doing is very.impressive...it's a pleasure to watch

Canna your gonna be part of the 100 page club in a few.days :thumb:

By gosh you're right, it will be 100 pages soon. woot woot! Are there prizes???
I want a Magic Butter Machine!!
:xmas:

I will be popping around to other journals over my cuppa in the morning. I feel like I've been away for a week! LOL

By gosh you're right, it will be 100 pages soon. woot woot! Are there prizes???
I want a Magic Butter Machine!!
:xmas:

I will be popping around to other journals over my cuppa in the morning. I feel like I've been away for a week! LOL

LOL...I don't know... I'm not anywhere near being in the club :)...for your sake I hope so.... that machine looks awesome...I want one too...I've made a bunch of cannabutter in the past few years...that machine looks like it would make things a lot easier :)

LOL...I don't know... I'm not anywhere near being in the club :)...for your sake I hope so.... that machine looks awesome...I want one too...I've made a bunch of cannabutter in the past few years...that machine looks like it would make things a lot easier :)
Yeah, there are MOTM members that have received them and love them. A bit too pricey yet for me, so I have to stick with the stove top method. A lot of time, But it's worth it!!!:)
You can get them on Flea-bay, but they will NOT be warrantied by the Magic butter machine company. Says so right on their site. Dang it. LOL

Yeah, there are MOTM members that have received them and love them. A bit too pricey yet for me, so I have to stick with the stove top method. A lot of time, But it's worth it!!!:)
You can get them on Flea-bay, but they will NOT be warrantied by the Magic butter machine company. Says so right on their site. Dang it. LOL

Hang in there...I see a MOTH in the near future for you...hold out for the Magic Butter machine

:laughtwo:

You can flower the clones right away as I understand it. You could also harvest most of everything then just leave some buds and fertilize those as well. Doc bud has a picture of some seeds with the stalk/bud it came from. It should give you an idea of how many seeds you can get even on a small bud. Strain hunters will have some useful info sprinkled around too.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom