Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

The pot looks nice...its more fun and more rewarding to make things oneself anyways imo. What's the strap for btw?

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Those pots are going to be awesome Canna! I love your DIY work. It is pretty satisfying making stuff. I made my racks out of some old steel fencing I found in the alley. You could totally make it out of hangers too though. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product :) + reps
:circle-of-love:

I've been spending time tonight watching Jorge Cervantes videos on you tube. The guys' a trip, but the videos (ultimate grow DVD's) are very informative for new growers. :thumb:

I think you would like this: Marijuana Horticulture The IndoorOutdoor Medical Growers Bible

You should be able to find it online to download for free, but if not let me know and I'll either find a link to it or try to remember how to email large files and send it myself. Its by Jorge also and really, really some good mind stimulating reading...pretty sure its your cup of tea so to speak. Have a nice weekend.

I'm confused!!! These look like seeds to me! This is the male I've kept, I broke open one of the pods and it sure looks like seeds to me. Are these supposed to break open and have "bananas" hanging that produce the pollen? I would love to understand that process if anyone can help.
Excuse my ignorance on this...please. LOL
Pollen_Sac_inside.jpg

11-6_male_1.jpg

those are pollen sacks in your photograph. the outside covering hides small banana shaped seed pods that when ripe contain pollen and will brown and open.

The pot looks nice...its more fun and more rewarding to make things oneself anyways imo. What's the strap for btw?
Thanks Jam, the strap will be cut into handle pieces. I'm not real sure if I will use that yet though. I have a better idea if I can find what I'm looking for this morning. ;-)

Those pots are going to be awesome Canna! I love your DIY work. It is pretty satisfying making stuff. I made my racks out of some old steel fencing I found in the alley. You could totally make it out of hangers too though. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product :) + reps
Thanks for the reps my friend! I sure thought those were coat hangers, LOL my bad. ;-)

I think you would like this: Marijuana Horticulture The IndoorOutdoor Medical Growers Bible

You should be able to find it online to download for free, but if not let me know and I'll either find a link to it or try to remember how to email large files and send it myself. Its by Jorge also and really, really some good mind stimulating reading...pretty sure its your cup of tea so to speak. Have a nice weekend.
Hey Jam, that's awesome thank you. I'll do a download this afternoon sometime. Sounds like it makes for good reading for sure!:thumb:
You all have a great weekend too!
I'm heading out to unload a trailer full of wood. {{groan....my back....}} :rollingeyes:

Well, the wood is unloaded and I had to call my Pops over with his log splitter because, despite paying for properly split wood...this guy must think I'm wonder woman. That stuff was huge! :yikes:

On with the grow! I finally got a chance to check on the girls and the guy today, I am very happy. There are flowers just a bloomin everywhere and getting tall. :yahoo: And the male plant has pollen in the sacs. I will be collecting some tonight and try to get pics of how I did it, and I will get some nice pics of the girls in the morning. I don't want to go anywhere near the girls' room tonight after I've done the pollen collecting and clean up.
Also, the grow bag turned out perfectly (other than sewing the bottom on inside out on the prototype. LOL) I am now in the process of cutting the eco felt I purchased and will get a complete DIY write up on it. Easy peasy!
TTYL gang:ciao:

What's extra funny was the bag makers discussing the cost of eco felt. It was suggested that it was frequently on sale after the Halloween costume making season. :blalol:
True that!

Okay here is a finished one. Tomorrow I'm going to make the rest of them fatter and a little shorter. This one measures out to a 9 gallon container (U.S. Dry gallons) I"m going for about 5 gallon size.
I will be able to get about 11-12 grow pots from the fabric I have, which means I will have under $1.00 into each one!
Eco_Grow_Pot.jpg
Grow_Pot_handle.jpg

The handles are very secure, I did an x stitch and double stitched it too.

Okay here is a finished one. Tomorrow I'm going to make the rest of them fatter and a little shorter. This one measures out to a 9 gallon container (U.S. Dry gallons) I"m going for about 5 gallon size.
I will be able to get about 11-12 grow pots from the fabric I have, which means I will have under $1.00 into each one!
Eco_Grow_Pot.jpg
Grow_Pot_handle.jpg

The handles are very secure, I did an x stitch and double stitched it too.

Amazing job Canna! :bravo:

+ reps

lol canna 9 times outta 10 most of the growers on here aren't gonna know a double stitch from a heringbone to a back stitch.. but i do lol... but the fabric pots look amazing. great job + reps

Dang you guys are fayast!! Must be doing the same thing I am...reading:reading420magazine: LOL
USMCO, Yeah...I do every stitch but cross stitch.....ack.... Can you spell BORING? :biglaugh:
:thanks:
I hope to have the DIY instructions up sometime tomorrow. I'm sure there are people who would love to make their own too. :)

Can I place an order for some. those pots look sweet. +reps canna seriously
LOL, thanks Shottafire...I don't think I'm ready for a production line yet. Will have instructables up today. ;-)

Holy crap, those are awesome! I really like the way you did the lip on there! Cannabags are going to take over!!
+reps from me too
Cannabags!!! Awesome rainstacks! That's what they will officially be here on this site. :cheer:

That container looks mighty sturdy. Cannabags will be doing the job long after other fabric pots have retired to the landfill.

Dang you guys are fayast!! Must be doing the same thing I am...reading:reading420magazine: LOL
USMCO, Yeah...I do every stitch but cross stitch.....ack.... Can you spell BORING? :biglaugh:
No, not at all boring. As a matter of fact pretty exciting. Reps on the Cannabags!

Can I place an order for some. those pots look sweet. +reps canna seriously
I 2nd that. Seriously, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom