Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

DD…your style is working. I will top once and chop first 2 bottom branches. Cheers

i cut off alot of low down stuff on all the branches.. only cut branches off if the tip cant get the light ..

just did another blooming feed nexts up friday jan 12. think i will switch to the aggressive bloom mix for nexts 3 feeds.. then the ripening mix till harvest.. 2 weeks 3 feeds..

some pictures..

each plant gets about 3.5 gallons

most of the run off collected. almost 20% perfect

some low down trimming pruning took out some branches.. need to do a bit more

some bush and bud shoots

DD, forest is looking great. 30 days from flip to 12/12 or first fuzzy pistils? My Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce plants are starting to take off, ending 1st week of veg tomorrow I believe. How long from seedlings to flip this grow? Cheers

you only count time from the flip.

its the only thing that has meaning .. its all in the journal!

I start my flower count down from first sigh of pistils. My flower times then better align with the breeder’s claims. Either way I don’t harvest until the scope says they are ready. Cheers

i do disagree should count from 12/12 then growers have a good idea what s going on at a certain time point
you will be otl to others..

my bush is now at 36 days, 5 weeks and a day since 12/12 flip..

Just finished up water feeding the crops plants where thirsty!!!
dry air from the cold temps and low humidity outside.. thinking maybe 4 days for next feed.. not 5 take a look
couple of pictures

bush smells great ..

I hope my Grandaddy Bruce looks as nice as yours as they start week 3 of veg. Is that one plant in there? I thought you started three. Cheers

hopefully that answers your question !!!!!

Heavy buds…a good problem. About 12 main bud sites each? I’m training my Grandaddy Bruce fems to 10 primary buds. Cheers

maybe a few more than that .. yeah the buds are getting fatter .. maybe pushing over 2 lbs here cured..
depends how dense they are .. dont know yet..

did a water feeding ripening mix last night friday jan 26 only 4 days bit more run off with 3.5 gallons..

3.5 gallon is all i can really put in the buckets or they start to break when lifted and too hard to carry for me ..

day 49 pics last night 50 day s today

Back
Top Bottom