CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

Journal Update: My AIO bag from @Midwest Grow Kits innoculated with Purple Mystic spores from @Spore Genetics has slowed down producing 🍄s. So I thought I’d indulge a little more tonight anyway. I’m going to try something different tonight with some lemon water made with real lemon juice. Hopefully this will make it like a lemontec high. Maybe 🤔 I’ll see some of you in the other realm. lol CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Journal Update: The lemon water lemontec didn’t quite have the desired effect. But I did still enjoy it and almost fell out of bed 🛌 laughing watching the movie Flypaper. It was the funniest movie 🍿 I have watched in a long time. CL🍀
How have I not seen or heard of this movie, I just watched the trailer 🤣

Didja listen to any jams?? I love some really good 🎵 when shroomin. Anything funny to watch is of course fun. Happy Wednesday buddy!! 😎✌️🎵

Journal Update: No new 🍄s are growing but I did enjoy 3.5 grams last night. It wasn’t enuff to make it to the outer realm’s but still good for a fun evening. CL🍀 :surf: :woohoo:
Captain Trips.....oops I meant to say Captain Lucky. Glad you are reaping the benefits of your mycology experiments.

Didja listen to any jams?? I love some really good 🎵 when shroomin. Anything funny to watch is of course fun. Happy Wednesday buddy!! 😎✌️🎵
No 🎶 tunes but movies 🎥 except nothing funny. Funny was just doing normal stuff in between the movies 🍿. lol 😝 CL🍀

🎶Trip on down....trip on down the road.🎶

Sorry, I've been absent lately. It sounds like you are having good times. I'm going to check out that movie tonight when I get all my chit done.

Do you still have the grow bag waiting for more?
I think my AIO bag has run its course, I’m not sure how I want to proceed. If you’re talking about the movie 🍿 Flypaper then I would suggest you dose your favorite amount for a comedy 🎭. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Maybe take it out and break it up into a container? I think AscendedMasterkief has his in blocks in the aluminum turkey trays, out of the bag.
I bought a clear shoebox I was thinking of putting it in. But I’m not sure if it’s gonna hold it all. CL🍀 :thanks:

I broke one up before. Once the bulk is broken down well, you should be able to fit it. Otherwise, use two boxes. Can't hurt to try it. Use some sterile gloves if you have them.
Absolutely will be using the gloves and I’m gonna spray it with iso to. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom