CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

Cool picture. CL🍀

IMG_4197.png

If you leave one in the box until it keels over does the whole process start again with its spores?
That’s a very good question 🙋‍♂️ but unfortunately Shedster tbth I don’t have the answer. But maybe someone else could answer it for us? CL🍀 :thanks:

Shed theoretically yes but that's if nothing else gets in there first and u still have enough moisture and nutrients in the block. And u can't re sterilise coz that would nuke your spores. That's my guess.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your knowledge SA. I really wasn’t sure how that would play out. CL🍀 :thanks:

I would think as soon as the spore drop the process will start again, if the environment is correct.

TR
That’s what I thought but never seeing it happen I didn’t want to assume. Thanks for sharing and stopping by Tok. CL🍀. :thanks:

Journal Update: I still have been airing n misting my AIO bag. But I think it’s finally finished producing 🍄s. I have several aborts that haven’t gotten any bigger. So now I’m gonna transfer it to a shoebox and flush. I also decided that tonight I’ll indulge somewhat in my stash of 🍄s. It should be a nice ride. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Hope you had a nice trip!! What kind/dose did you munch? 😎✌️
I decided to eat some tonight instead and I’m prolly gonna eat around 6 grams. I think it’s a better ride at that dose. But I wanted to be sure my tolerance was back normal. The only reason why I’m waiting. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

I’m buying a mushroom grow kit here soon after I get back from Florida in a few weeks! I have not done any since high school 🍄
Oh yes glory days. :yahoo:
Love them .
Shrooms too.;)🤣

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m buying a mushroom grow kit here soon after I get back from Florida in a few weeks! I have not done any since high school 🍄
That’s fantastic bro and I can’t wait to see your journal. You were going to Sebring if my memory serves me correctly yes? I would just about kill for a chance to visit Mad beach 🏝️. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom