Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Wow, she looks amazing, your girl is amazingly balanced
Thank You, Kanno!
I wish they all grew like this one....

She is just lovely!
Thank You, T- Whoever picked that seed picked a good one!:hmmmm::love:
Omg! You need to enter her in some contests!
I would, but she won't fit out of the box so I can get a full plant pic..actually, she'll fit out, but I'd never get her back in without breaking stuff off... I'll get a few pics at harvest time, that's the one and only time she's coming out of there...
just one question what lights are u runing ?
About 3 years ago, I won a Nextlight 420h in the Journal of the Month contest- so that's what I'm using now...it's a 420 watt light, but I can only use 220 in the box..
, still same lights i guess 🤙
The Nextlight is 25"x25", and my box is 24"x24"...so, I figured I'd just use the light as a lid on the box...
It gives me pretty good coverage in there...and it's hinged so I can open it for pics...
I think my son, @Justin Goody , might still be using that original Oneo light from the early days- it was a pretty good light for the price..
pop top.jpg

WOW! That lady is drop dead gorgeous Carcass! :thedoubletake:
Not as gorgeous as the little lady in your avatar! :love:
She's growing like a weed too...what a little sweetheart..🥰

HI, Boo!:ciao:

Thank You, Kanno!
I wish they all grew like this one....

Thank You, T- Whoever picked that seed picked a good one!:hmmmm::love:

I would, but she won't fit out of the box so I can get a full plant pic..actually, she'll fit out, but I'd never get her back in without breaking stuff off... I'll get a few pics at harvest time, that's the one and only time she's coming out of there...

About 3 years ago, I won a Nextlight 420h in the Journal of the Month contest- so that's what I'm using now...it's a 420 watt light, but I can only use 220 in the box..

The Nextlight is 25"x25", and my box is 24"x24"...so, I figured I'd just use the light as a lid on the box...
It gives me pretty good coverage in there...and it's hinged so I can open it for pics...
I think my son, @Justin Goody , might still be using that original Oneo light from the early days- it was a pretty good light for the price..
pop top.jpg

Not as gorgeous as the little lady in your avatar! :love:
She's growing like a weed too...what a little sweetheart..🥰

HI, Boo!:ciao:
I do use it! It’s currently growing a lemon tree that comes inside during the winter. Fabulous bulletproof light. Fans are old and noisy but not a single burned out LED
IMG_2064.jpeg

Fabulous bulletproof light. Fans are old and noisy but not a single burned out LED
Actually, I've got a brand new one for backup, like if the NextLight fries or something...
I doubt I'll ever need it, but it's there if I do...

You're Welcome, ThirdUncle!
Yeah, flowering weed loves them watts!- It hurts me to have to turn mine down, but I'd like to avoid light damage if possible.. it's pretty damn close now, at 6.5":oops:

Monster girl.
Thanks, Scottay!

I took a flash pic of her this evening- it came out pretty cool..
the flash really brings out the frost..

BG41-2 w-flash.jpg

That's all for now, Thank You for stopping by!

Thanks, Scottay!

I took a flash pic of her this evening- it came out pretty cool..
the flash really brings out the frost..

BG41-2 w-flash.jpg

That's all for now, Thank You for stopping by!
:thumb:

sno-caps.jpg

Happy Monday!
Seems like a good time for an Update on the @Barney's Farm Blue Gelato 41....

Here's where things are at now: She's 111 days old, in the SIP for 98 days-flipped to 12/12 56 days ago, flowering for apx. 44 days, and it's her 42nd day of RxBlend nutrients...she's still drinking a little more than a gallon per day.

SaugaView® from the right side corner:
1.jpg

From the middle:
2.jpg

From the left corner:
3.jpg

One thru the small door:
I guess this one is going to stay all green till the end...that sure doesn't happen very often...
4.jpg

A couple of buds. I don't know if my backbuilding is going to do anything or not...I'll take a little more off on my next plant...
I considered re-doing this one, but I'll just wait till the next one..
4a.jpg

She's sort of getting that "close to done" look to her..
Barney's says 63-70 days, she's at 44, so apx.3 weeks to go, if the trichomes agree...
5.jpg

This one must be the apical bud- it's a little taller than the rest..
...all of them are starting to fatten up now...
6a.jpg

I'm really sorry I can't get you a better pic, but it's a little crowded thru the big door...
7.jpg

and, finally- an artsy pic of a fan leaf...:)
9 fingers.jpg

And that's about it for today's update!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate your support..:love:

Have a great week!

Lovely plant Carcass, down to the red stems! [Edit for the sticklers: stems = petioles]

And :bravo: on the artsy pic!

Lovely plant Carcass, down to the red stems!
Thank You, GDB!
She's the first one I've grown with red stems/petioles that aren't caused by a deficiency....
You and GDB are keeping the greenery going for longer and longer,
Shhhh...🤫...
And so many cool picture angles that I'm now waiting for a shot through the back fan port.
Since I can't get a pic of the whole plant, the angles are supposed to help keep it interesting... :)

I would take a pic through there, but those darn light baffles are in the way...:hmmmm:

Happy Monday!
Seems like a good time for an Update on the @Barney's Farm Blue Gelato 41....

Here's where things are at now: She's 111 days old, in the SIP for 98 days-flipped to 12/12 56 days ago, flowering for apx. 44 days, and it's her 42nd day of RxBlend nutrients...she's still drinking a little more than a gallon per day.

SaugaView® from the right side corner:
1.jpg

From the middle:
2.jpg

From the left corner:
3.jpg

One thru the small door:
I guess this one is going to stay all green till the end...that sure doesn't happen very often...
4.jpg

A couple of buds. I don't know if my backbuilding is going to do anything or not...I'll take a little more off on my next plant...
I considered re-doing this one, but I'll just wait till the next one..
4a.jpg

She's sort of getting that "close to done" look to her..
Barney's says 63-70 days, she's at 44, so apx.3 weeks to go, if the trichomes agree...
5.jpg

This one must be the apical bud- it's a little taller than the rest..
...all of them are starting to fatten up now...
6a.jpg

I'm really sorry I can't get you a better pic, but it's a little crowded thru the big door...
7.jpg

and, finally- an artsy pic of a fan leaf...:)
9 fingers.jpg

And that's about it for today's update!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate your support..:love:

Have a great week!
They are looking beautiful nice buds and lovely colours all round :goodjob:

nice buds and lovely colours all round :goodjob:
Thank You, Absorber! I thought we might see a little blue in those buds, but not this time, I guess.. 🤔
That's Gelato's a real beauty with all quality buds on her!
Thanks, Stunger!
...and they're sooo sticky- she's going to be a messy one at harvest time...

Back
Top Bottom