Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I love your bud shots! Such pretty colors and sparkly tops. :bravo:

Thanks so much, Beez!

And here's a sparkly little tester.. :)
It's real early, but I'm going to try it anyhow...there's about 50% cloudy trichomes, so it might do a little something.....
tester 1.jpg

Happy Monday!
Seems like a good time for an Update on the @Barney's Farm Blue Gelato 41....

Here's where things are at now: She's 111 days old, in the SIP for 98 days-flipped to 12/12 56 days ago, flowering for apx. 44 days, and it's her 42nd day of RxBlend nutrients...she's still drinking a little more than a gallon per day.

SaugaView® from the right side corner:
1.jpg

From the middle:
2.jpg

From the left corner:
3.jpg

One thru the small door:
I guess this one is going to stay all green till the end...that sure doesn't happen very often...
4.jpg

A couple of buds. I don't know if my backbuilding is going to do anything or not...I'll take a little more off on my next plant...
I considered re-doing this one, but I'll just wait till the next one..
4a.jpg

She's sort of getting that "close to done" look to her..
Barney's says 63-70 days, she's at 44, so apx.3 weeks to go, if the trichomes agree...
5.jpg

This one must be the apical bud- it's a little taller than the rest..
...all of them are starting to fatten up now...
6a.jpg

I'm really sorry I can't get you a better pic, but it's a little crowded thru the big door...
7.jpg

and, finally- an artsy pic of a fan leaf...:)
9 fingers.jpg

And that's about it for today's update!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate your support..:love:

Have a great week!
She's a beast!! 😎✌️

Thank You, T!
Next grow we’re on like Donkey Kong babe!
Yes, Ma'am! 👍
About 3 more weeks and we can get that show on the road!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your day is shaping up to be a good one!

It's Update time for the 118 day old Blue Gelato 41...She's been in her 4 gallon SIP for 105 of those days..(and loving it)

She's no taller, but she is a bit fatter..
1.jpg

I'm finally seeing a little fade in some of the upper leaves...I'm not used to this- usually by this time, half of the leaves are yellow, and the other half have fallen off..
2.jpg

This is day 49 for the Rx Blend nutes- to say they work well would be an understatement..I'm going to miss them when I run out.:confused:
Flipped to 12/12 63 days ago, she's been flowering for 51 days.
3.jpg

A few buds- they're filling out nicely in these last few weeks...scoped the trichomes this morning- not even any amber on the fan or sugar leaves yet, so it'll be awhile..
4.jpg

It's funny- when the lights are on, she drinks a quart every 5 hours- when they're off, she drinks maybe a tbsp. in the same amount of time...
5.jpg

I can no longer rotate her, so I just give her a shake a few times a day to keep the buds from getting stuck to the walls..
6.jpg

A lower bud
7.jpg

Here's today's little tester...the last tester got me nice'n baked...twice!:Rasta:
8.jpg

You can see the bottoms of some of the buds in this one..they're going to be longer than I thought...
My apologies for the crappy pic...
9.jpg

Here's something a little different- I have noticed this happening on all the plants I've trained-
This plant used to have a 3" stalk...now nodes 1,2,and 3 are coming from underground,and the stalk is gone...:hmmmm:
10.JPG

What happens, is that with the branches tied down, the stalk slowly gets pushed down into the medium..
..the force of all those limbs pushing "up" on the tiedowns, translates to substantial force pushing "down" on the stalk, and the stalk slowly dissappears into the ground...
The first time I noticed this happening, I thought "well, shit- that's not gonna work"...but, as time went by, I found out that it doesn't hurt a thing....so, if you notice your plant doing this, don't freak out, it's just part of the process...

Seems like there's not much these plants can't adapt to...

And that's it for today-
Thanks for stopping by,
I really appreciate your support..:love:

Have a great week!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your day is shaping up to be a good one!

It's Update time for the 118 day old Blue Gelato 41...She's been in her 4 gallon SIP for 105 of those days..(and loving it)

She's no taller, but she is a bit fatter..
1.jpg

I'm finally seeing a little fade in some of the upper leaves...I'm not used to this- usually by this time, half of the leaves are yellow, and the other half have fallen off..
2.jpg

This is day 49 for the Rx Blend nutes- to say they work well would be an understatement..I'm going to miss them when I run out.:confused:
Flipped to 12/12 63 days ago, she's been flowering for 51 days.
3.jpg

A few buds- they're filling out nicely in these last few weeks...scoped the trichomes this morning- not even any amber on the fan or sugar leaves yet, so it'll be awhile..
4.jpg

It's funny- when the lights are on, she drinks a quart every 5 hours- when they're off, she drinks maybe a tbsp. in the same amount of time...
5.jpg

I can no longer rotate her, so I just give her a shake a few times a day to keep the buds from getting stuck to the walls..
6.jpg

A lower bud
7.jpg

Here's today's little tester...the last tester got me nice'n baked...twice!:Rasta:
8.jpg

You can see the bottoms of some of the buds in this one..they're going to be longer than I thought...
My apologies for the crappy pic...
9.jpg

Here's something a little different- I have noticed this happening on all the plants I've trained-
This plant used to have a 3" stalk...now nodes 1,2,and 3 are coming from underground,and the stalk is gone...:hmmmm:
10.JPG

What happens, is that with the branches tied down, the stalk slowly gets pushed down into the medium..
..the force of all those limbs pushing "up" on the tiedowns, translates to substantial force pushing "down" on the stalk, and the stalk slowly dissappears into the ground...
The first time I noticed this happening, I thought "well, shit- that's not gonna work"...but, as time went by, I found out that it doesn't hurt a thing....so, if you notice your plant doing this, don't freak out, it's just part of the process...

And that's it for today-
Thanks for stopping by,
I really appreciate your support..:love:

Have a great week!
Hi C Bomb!

She looks mint!

And that stalk in the medium, or dirt as we call here, will root too. Well I have found it does.

They really are designed to survive.

Why does that remind me of the 3 Stooges routine where they say don't worry, dynamite always blows down! Good observation sir! She's pumped!

Back
Top Bottom