Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Wow. This is an amazing tutorial. Thanks Carcass for sharing.
Good afternoon C Trimmer :)

Thank you so much. This is my Step 4. I am hoping to complete Step 3 tomorrow.

I think what your directions demonstrate is grow magic doesn’t just happen. It takes a real commitment, work and critical thinking when it comes to training.

Thank you for taking the time to teach us. I am enjoying this opportunity to learn with you so very very much :)
Trala, do you have the steps bookmarked? I'd be grateful for links if you have.

Wow. This is an amazing tutorial. Thanks Carcass for sharing.

Trala, do you have the steps bookmarked? I'd be grateful for links if you have.
Hello Carmen :)

Yes I do :)

I also have created a new journal where I’m messing up these steps lol I’m hoping to Step 3 today. It’s a journal called Trala’s Tent - The Wedding Album, if you want to look.

If you have a seedling of a similar age it would be great if you could start a journal and learn with me.

My plant is a week or so behind. It’s handy because C Mentor keeps a close eye and can give you advice as you go.

Great tutorial Carcass! Nicely done instructions & pics.
Omg it is sooooooo good for those of us who struggle with basic direction!

That said, even with basic direction, my attempt is still looking like a fucking dogs breakfast!

Lollllllll

Hello Carmen :)

Yes I do :)

I also have created a new journal where I’m messing up these steps lol I’m hoping to Step 3 today. It’s a journal called Trala’s Tent - The Wedding Album, if you want to look.

If you have a seedling of a similar age it would be great if you could start a journal and learn with me.

My plant is a week or so behind. It’s handy because C Mentor keeps a close eye and can give you advice as you go.
Thank you Trala, I have joined the wedding party! I'll be following you both closely as you put the plants through their paces :) I have some space challenges and so I reckon I may well need to follow in your footsteps.

Thank you Trala, I have joined the wedding party! I'll be following you both closely as you put the plants through their paces :) I have some space challenges and so I reckon I may well need to follow in your footsteps.
Oh great :)

Not mine, lol Carcasses. My footsteps are facing wrong directions constantly.

One thing I would recommend, start a journal purely devoted to the Carhook™️ Journey. The fact you are just starting is great timing. I think it just makes it so much easier. If you tag Carcass, I’m sure he will watch out for you.

Carcass Canopy Training™
Bookmarked!
Thanks, Grateful!
Thank you for taking the time to teach us.
You're very welcome!
Captivating tutorial dude!
Thank You, Stone- I'm a bit new at the tutorial thing, I hope I'm doing it right- or at least  almost right :)
Thanks Carcass for sharing.
And thank you for stopping by my journal, Carmen! Keep coming back, we're going to be at this for awhile!
Nicely done instructions & pics.
Thanks, BigD! I've got to admit, it's nice to know that folks are interested in how I do this stuff.:love:

I'm not Trala but here are my bookmarked tutorial links so far:
Thank You, HashGirl! I'll start numbering them from here on- sorry, I didn't think about that when I started...

C Mentor keeps a close eye and can give you advice as you go.
And if I don't see it, just tag me..

my attempt is still looking like a fucking dogs breakfast!
Now, stop that, T! she's a work in progress is all...

I can't stop giggling
:thumb:

I have some space challenges
This way of growing will help maximize the space you do have- I grow in a 2'x 2'x4', so I had to do something to keep the plants fairly short, and this has worked well so far.
If you tag Carcass, I’m sure he will watch out for you.
I'm only an "@Carcass" away:)
I do have a question: when do you transplant autos from the solo cup to their permanent home?
Hi, Jon, and thanks for stopping by!
I've been transplanting them when the leaves reach past the edge of the solo cup, and that seems to work pretty well- but, I'm going to try @BooWho2 's method on my next autos.
She waits until flowering fully starts, then tops and transplants them.
She grows some beautiful autos using this method, so I figured I'd give it a try.:love:

Thanks so much.
You're very welcome, Jon :thumb:
Im laughingly horrible thus far, like god awful.
Great to see you, DV8!
Ha!- I've got a lot to learn with autos too- so far, about half of mine have been "less than memorable"....
My first 3 autos this year are little runts, so it's time to try doing it a bit differently...

She waits until flowering fully starts, then tops and transplants them.
When do you anticipate flower? Will you follow Boo's method of lst or will you mix it up?

2 of the 3 outside started flowering about 3 days ago, (on day 25), so the 2 seedlings in the solo cups
may start flowering in about 2 weeks, (they're 11 days old) although the DDa may take longer, according to the seed fairy... :love:
Will you follow Boo's method of lst or will you mix it up?

I usually just top the outdoor autos, and all 5 autos will end up out there..so no, my outdoor autos don't get much training, at least they haven't so far- but that could change...

:ciao: Great looking babies Carcass, and fantastic tutorial.
Sorry about your mom’s place. It makes me wonder if the thieves were breathing the gas and why they just took the one box? I suppose we’ll never know, but I’m glad nothing important was taken.

Great to see you, DV8!
Cheers mate. Tbh now my world is in a state of flux and the cold weather is in got a bit more time to appreciate everyones elses grows.
Thanks for the welcome.

Ha!- I've got a lot to learn with autos too- so far, about half of mine have been "less than memorable"....
My first 3 autos this year are little runts, so it's time to try doing it a bit differently...
Legit, Id still think your auto not goods would floor my first run. Hard to say it the right way but nice to know even you have areas youd like to improve and focus on, your photo game is impressive. You do great work. Beautiful grows.

Any how Ill stop flirting with you now, and follow along to hone my skills and learn from someone I admire.

Thank You, HH!
Sorry about your mom’s place.
Yeah, that was just weird- I'd like to know the whole story, but I never will...no real harm done, and they haven't been back, so I guess they just really  had to have that plastic box.:hmmmm:

I appreciate the kind words, D-
Thank you! :thumb:
Yeah, about the autos, - you just never know about them, and since their damn clock is always ticking, one little screw up early on, and you can end up with nothing (or close to it).
But, we'll get it figured out- hell, most of my seeds are autos, so I'm gonna get a lot of practice...

A belated "Congrats" on your Blueberry harvest, Carcass! 7oz is pretty impressive. :bravo:

The GSC is looking great so far. Has it hit the 17" mark yet? ;) Good luck with those autos. They are so unpredictable, but fun to grow.

A belated "Congrats" on your Blueberry harvest,
Thanks, Beez- She's some real "plain" looking weed, but she sure kicks my ass...:lot-o-toke:
The GSC is looking great so far. Has it hit the 17" mark yet?
Ha! No, she's got about a foot to go... I'm hoping she eventually makes it to 24" tall, but that remains to be seen...:hmmmm:

And now it's time for my Monday Update!
I'll update the plants progress first, then the training pics will follow!

First up is the 37 day old GSC- she's being fed 4g/gal/mc, and so far she's really digging it!
1.jpg

Her branches have reached the edge of the pot, so soon, I'll be needing to tie things down past the edge of the pot- the pool noodle gives me something to attach the tiedowns to ...I wanted an orange one, but all they had was hot pink:cheesygrinsmiley:...I'll do a "noodle making" tutorial in a few days- It's pretty easy, but there's a couple little tricks you should know...I won't need to start using this one until tomorrow or so...
2.jpg

So far, so good on her canopy... she's a looonng ways from the end, though...:oops:

2a.jpg

And then there's the little gals- both 14 days old, and both doing well...I think-:hmmmm: they seem to be growing a little bit slow, but it may just seem like it because the GSC is growing so fast...they're both enjoying 2g/gal/mc.

First up is the DDa- just plugging along, and still not a mutant!
3.jpg

Next up is the Wookiees auto- a tiny bit ahead of the DDa. They're both finally starting to grow a little...
5.jpg

And. lastly, there's the 2 outdoor autos- Wookiees auto on the left, White Chem on the right- and under the White Chem, is the little Kalashnikov x Wookiees auto that took 9 days to sprout- I didn't think it'd be worth separating them, so I just left her where she is...
I topped the WC about 6 days ago- both the bigger ones are flowering, although they seem to be going about it pretty slowly...

The Wookiees is def. a runt, the White Chem maybe, maybe not...
7.jpg

And that's about it for the plants today!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support..:love:

I'll be back with the training update in a few minutes- see you then!

Back
Top Bottom