Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Hey, I'm pretty damn fond of your guts too.!..🫀🫁🧠

Sorry,con- missed this one..
Fat Bottom Girls, hope the up pot goes smooth
Thanks, con-
I don't think I could do anything to slow those 2 down- they really want to grow!

stem stretcher?
Ha! -won't need one- they're both back to the height they were yesterday before topping, so they've grown over an inch and a quarter since this time yesterday....

Happy 420, everyone!

Today was transplant day for the 2 outside ladies, here's a few pics of the procedure....things went pretty well..

Here's the soon-to-be outdoor crew-The Somango is 21 days old, the CK is 19 days old, and they both got topped above node #6 on Thursday afternoon...
t1.jpg

They're both nice 'n healthy...
t2.jpg

Their new digs- CK will be on the left, Somango on the right...I've added a little Dynomyco and rooting powder to both holes...
t3.jpg

Somango popped right out of her cup...
t4 som.jpg

As did the Critical Kush...That brown on the roots is soil conditioner, not rot
t5 ck2.jpg

So, I fluffed the roots up a little on both of them, and into the holes they went..followed by about half a gallon of water each, with a little plant vitamin B1 to lessen any transplant shock...
t6 ck.jpg

It was cool and overcast out there this morning, perfect transplant weather, imo..
t7som.jpg

And that's that!
t8 Done.jpg

And, while I was cleaning up this area the other day, I re-discovered this little baby oak tree- it's been there for 3 or 4 years, and it's grown about an inch since I last saw it...I would move it to a better spot in the yard, but, oak tree seedlings/saplings have about a 6 foot taproot on them, so moving them isn't really an option....
anyhow, it's a cute little thing...
ot.jpg

And, the indoor Critical Kush is doing ok @ 45 days old x 3.5" tall...:oops:
I usually flip them around day 55 or 10 inches tall, whichever comes first- but this one's going to need a little more time, I think ..
She's plenty healthy, just not really into that "growing" thing...:hmmmm:
t11 ck1.jpg

I think she's going to end up doing pretty well, but it's evidently going to take awhile...

And that's about all there is for today!
Thanks for stopping by👍

I hope everyone is having a great Weekend
And your gardens are thriving...:peace:

Moving right along I see!

At least the CK has hidden Oinky! (Or did you hide Oinky?) 🤔

Those 2 that you put outside, what are you going to feed them?

And what light cycle did you keep them on prior to moving them outside?

Happy 420, everyone!

Today was transplant day for the 2 outside ladies, here's a few pics of the procedure....things went pretty well..

Here's the soon-to-be outdoor crew-The Somango is 21 days old, the CK is 19 days old, and they both got topped above node #6 on Thursday afternoon...
t1.jpg

They're both nice 'n healthy...
t2.jpg

Their new digs- CK will be on the left, Somango on the right...I've added a little Dynomyco and rooting powder to both holes...
t3.jpg

Somango popped right out of her cup...
t4 som.jpg

As did the Critical Kush...That brown on the roots is soil conditioner, not rot
t5 ck2.jpg

So, I fluffed the roots up a little on both of them, and into the holes they went..followed by about half a gallon of water each, with a little plant vitamin B1 to lessen any transplant shock...
t6 ck.jpg

It was cool and overcast out there this morning, perfect transplant weather, imo..
t7som.jpg

And that's that!
t8 Done.jpg

And, while I was cleaning up this area the other day, I re-discovered this little baby oak tree- it's been there for 3 or 4 years, and it's grown about an inch since I last saw it...I would move it to a better spot in the yard, but, oak tree seedlings/saplings have about a 6 foot taproot on them, so moving them isn't really an option....
anyhow, it's a cute little thing...
ot.jpg

And, the indoor Critical Kush is doing ok @ 45 days old x 3.5" tall...:oops:
I usually flip them around day 55 or 10 inches tall, whichever comes first- but this one's going to need a little more time, I think ..
She's plenty healthy, just not really into that "growing" thing...:hmmmm:
t11 ck1.jpg

I think she's going to end up doing pretty well, but it's evidently going to take awhile...

And that's about all there is for today!
Thanks for stopping by👍

I hope everyone is having a great Weekend
And your gardens are thriving...:peace:
up pot went good plants outside looking good, if you have a basement move or kill the oak tree it'll crack your cement wall or foundation when it gets bigger

At least the CK has hidden Oinky! (Or did you hide Oinky?) 🤔
No, Oinky lives around back, on the 'sparse" side.. :)
oinky.jpg

Those 2 that you put outside, what are you going to feed them?
Grow Dots (till they crap out), then MegaCrop, or RxBlend..
And what light cycle did you keep them on prior to moving them outside?
20 / 4 - on @4am, off@ midnight...so they've got a little adapting to do....
That just may be an understatement. :blunt:
Maybe, but I really don't know with this one!
Great to see you, Nev!
up pot went good plants outside looking good, if you have a basement move or kill the oak tree it'll crack your
cement wall or foundation when it gets bigger
Thanks, con! -
That's why I'd like to move it, but as slow as it's growing, I'm not too worried...IF it ever starts to actually grow, I'll have to get rid of it, or at least try and relocate it..👍

Happy Monday, folks!

Time for an Update on the 47 day old Critical Kush....

Not a whole lot has changed in the last week- she's growing, but not very fast..and her 2 roommates got moved outside on 4/20, so she's got the box to herself again..

2.jpg

I'm still figuring that she's going to grow some pretty soon....she hasn't done it yet, but maybe soon...
3.jpg

I hope she does a little growing before flip time....but if she doesn't, I guess I'll be flipping a real shorty..
3a.jpg

So, on to the outside girls-
They both got a day of full sun yesterday, but the weatherman tells me they're not going to see any more sun for about a week....that figures, but it is what it is...

@Barney's Farm Critical Kush is doing fine- one of the lower branches has already made it out from under the fan leaves. She's 21 days old.
4.jpg

She's apx. 5.5" tall, and a sister to the one growing in the box...
5.jpg

Also out there is this little Somango (Cannapot Seeds) she's 5 inches tall, and 24 days old
6.jpg

She's nice n' healthy too..
7.jpg

I think both of these will do pretty well out there, once the sun starts showing up on a regular basis- not much is gonna happen this week, though..☁️☁️☁️
8.jpg

And that's all for today!
Thanks for looking,
I appreciate your support..❤️

so she's got the box to herself again
I'm still figuring that she's going to grow some pretty soon
I think that's just what she was waiting for and is ready to break out into song!
They both got a day of full sun yesterday, but the weatherman tells me they're not going to see any more sun for about a week....that figures, but it is what it is...
Seems like the perfect time for some cloudy skies to easy the transplant shock. As long as it's not an early start to May gray (we're getting the same cloudy weather down here, along with temps in the low 60s :( ).

:goodluck:

Happy Monday, folks!

Not a whole lot has changed in the last week- she's growing, but not very fast..and her 2 roommates got moved outside on 4/20, so she's got the box to herself again..

2.jpg

I'm still figuring that she's going to grow some pretty soon....she hasn't done it yet, but maybe soon...
3.jpg

I hope she does a little growing before flip time....but if she doesn't, I guess I'll be flipping a real shorty..
3a.jpg

@Barney's Farm Critical Kush is doing fine- one of the lower branches has already made it out from under the fan leaves. She's 21 days old.
4.jpg

5.jpg

Also out there is this little Somango (Cannapot Seeds) she's 5 inches tall, and 24 days old
6.jpg

7.jpg

I think both of these will do pretty well out there, once the sun starts showing up on a regular basis- not much is gonna happen this week, though..☁️☁️☁️
8.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Carcass, you know I've got my eye on your outdoor girls! Do I need to find a light-reflecting rock for mine?

As for inside:

oinky in the shade.jpg

Beautiful. 🍋
Thanks, Keith!
I hope your little ones sprout soon for ya!🌱🌱

I think that's just what she was waiting for and is ready to break out into song!
Ha! I sure hope you're right!

(we're getting the same cloudy weather down here, along with temps in the low 60s :( ).
I was hoping those warm days were the start of something, but not yet, I guess...:straightface:

As for inside:
Oinky is a happy little camper!🐖
Do I need to find a light-reflecting rock for mine?
Actually, the white wall of the house reflects quite a bit of light...the plants out there get just as bushy on the wall-side as they do on the sunny side....
well, the last ones did, anyway...:)

Happy Monday, folks!

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Good morning C Garden 🪴

Can you just grow weed there in your front yard?

And I see your granddaughters hand writing has really improved! She has almost mastered it!

✍️😂✍️😂✍️😂

Can you just grow weed there in your front yard?
That's actually the side yard, so they're behind a gate....I think the law is you have to keep it out of public view if you're growing...the public here would just steal it anyhow, so...
And I see your granddaughters hand writing has really improved! She has almost mastered it!
Ha!- You should see my youngest son's handwriting....makes mine look like calligraphy.. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom