Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

But congrats on the cats.
Thanks, T- they're pretty cool for geriatric cats...and neither one is incontinent, so we've got that going for us... šŸ¤Ŗ
And nice expansion on the Carhook.
Yeah, those looked soo handy, I had to buy some...

And now, it's time for a little update on the indoor and outdoor ladies....

First up, the Critical Kush (seed from the Aussie seed fairy...šŸ’š)

She's done some growing again this week....

CK1-a.jpg

Sometimes, they will stop growing right about here, and that works out well in the box.
This one, however, has different ideas...and she's got 2 more weeks of stretch to go ....
CK1-c.jpg

Thru both doors....she's a happy plant..
CK1-d.jpg

Side view- she's got a wide side, and a narrow side- this is her narrow side...she's been on her own (no training) for the last 2 weeks, so her canopy is a bit uneven..
CK1 side view.jpg

I'm gonna need a taller flag...
8 inches in 8 days..jpg

....and now on to the outdoor ladies-
Critical Kush on the left, Somango on the right..
Both 1.jpg

Critical Kush#2, SaugaViewĀ®:
CK2 SaugaViewĀ®.jpg

A side view- she's 27 inches tall x 31 inches wide, and she's been in the ground for 23 days now- when she started out there, she was 4.5 inches tall...this one's a grower!
CK2-1.jpg

Somango- SaugaViewĀ®:
Somango SaugaViewĀ®.jpg

She's 21" tall and 27" wide...Also out there for 23 days now- she's growing a little slower than the CK, but she's also a stronger plant- the CK is "bendy" this one isn't....
She's the prettier one too, if you ask me...
Somango 1.jpg

And that's about all I've got today!
Thanks so much for looking, I appreciate your support..:love:
Have an exceptional week, and I'll see you next timešŸ‘

Geez, Carcass.

Who'da thunk it? That once-little CK is now challenging the almighty BOX! Like your grow-mate, if I had some pearls I'd be clutching them! šŸ¤Ŗ

And the outdoor pair has legs as well.

Looking forward to the goings ons! :Rasta:

Thanks, T- they're pretty cool for geriatric cats...and neither one is incontinent, so we've got that going for us... šŸ¤Ŗ

Yeah, those looked soo handy, I had to buy some...

And now, it's time for a little update on the indoor and outdoor ladies....

First up, the Critical Kush (seed from the Aussie seed fairy...šŸ’š)

She's done some growing again this week....

CK1-a.jpg

Sometimes, they will stop growing right about here, and that works out well in the box.
This one, however, has different ideas...and she's got 2 more weeks of stretch to go ....
CK1-c.jpg

Thru both doors....she's a happy plant..
CK1-d.jpg

Side view- she's got a wide side, and a narrow side- this is her narrow side...she's been on her own (no training) for the last 2 weeks, so her canopy is a bit uneven..
CK1 side view.jpg

I'm gonna need a taller flag...
8 inches in 8 days..jpg

....and now on to the outdoor ladies-
Critical Kush on the left, Somango on the right..
Both 1.jpg

Critical Kush#2, SaugaViewĀ®:
CK2 SaugaViewĀ®.jpg

A side view- she's 27 inches tall x 31 inches wide, and she's been in the ground for 23 days now- when she started out there, she was 4.5 inches tall...this one's a grower!
CK2-1.jpg

Somango- SaugaViewĀ®:
Somango SaugaViewĀ®.jpg

She's 21" tall and 27" wide...Also out there for 23 days now- she's growing a little slower than the CK, but she's also a stronger plant- the CK is "bendy" this one isn't....
She's the prettier one too, if you ask me...
Somango 1.jpg

And that's about all I've got today!
Thanks so much for looking, I appreciate your support..:love:
Have an exceptional week, and I'll see you next timešŸ‘
I vividly remember that Somongo being absolute šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ when I grew it. Can't wait to see what she brings you brother.

Garden is flawless like always. šŸ¤™

Love, peace, and chicken grease. āœŒļø
:passitleft:

Man every one is taking off huh!!
Thanks Ke0n- They really are! I didn't expect that from the inside one, I really thought she was a dud early on...

That once-little CK is now challenging the almighty BOX
Ha! Yeah, This one is going to be worse/better:hmmmm: than the last one...šŸ˜
Looking forward to the goings ons!
So am I - this is going better than I thought it would...
I vividly remember that Somongo being absolute šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ when I grew it.
Good to know, Thank You, PrestonšŸ‘
I thought it looked good in Cannapot's description...but, they always look good in the breeders descriptions....

Garden is flawless like always. šŸ¤™
And the box is too damn short, like always...šŸ¤Ŗ

They really are! I didn't expect that from the inside one, I really thought she was a dud early on...
And look at her now!

Your outdoor ladies are looking super happy too!

All looking lovely and healthy. Great job Carcass!
Thank You, Stunger!...I was kidding when I first said that CK was going to block the light to MrsC.'s windowsill herb garden..but I think she's going to have to find another windowsill...she's just gonna love that ....:oops:
All your plants look great, and the two outdoors are loving it.
Thank You, Keith- I hoped they'd like it out there, and man, do they ever!
And look at her now!

Your outdoor ladies are looking super happy too!
Thanks, Ke0n !šŸ‘

And all 3 have grown another inch since I took their pics this morning...

And one more thing- Unfortunately, back on Feb. 27, Mrs.C.'s cousin passed away from liver cancer:rip:- I didn't know him real well, but He was a good guy- Navy Vet, served on nuclear subs, and, he let MrsC and I use his house in Honolulu for 2 weeks about 35 years ago...just a real nice guy....

Anyhow, he had these 2 cats....these 2- 15 year old cats that were going to be put down if someone didn't take them...well, I wasn't going to let that happen, so let me introduce you to the 2 geriatric cats
that are now part of the Carcass family:

First up, we've got Pooter- remarkably playful for an old cat..follows me everywhere.. I could not get her to look at the camera...she's a cool old cat...
Pooter.jpg

And then there's Woofy....tiny cat, weighs about 2 pounds...(doing her "I just got stepped on" impression...) she's unpredictable, sometimes she plays nice, and other times she wants to rip your hand off...but, she's cool too..
woofy 1.jpg

That's about it for today
I hope your week is going well,
and your plants are growing like weeds!
Awesome šŸ‘ šŸˆ šŸˆā€ā¬›

Yeah, they're pretty cool, and they both just love me- I think I remind them of Mike...:rip:
Funny- neither one wants anything to do with Mrs.C.....
I told them both that, technically, they're her cats...but they just don't care...šŸ˜øšŸ˜¼šŸ–•

Yeah, they're pretty cool, and they both just love me- I think I remind them of Mike...:rip:
I told them both that, technically, they're her cats...but they just don't care...šŸ˜øšŸ˜¼šŸ–•
They like what they like šŸ±

They probably like the way you smell! šŸ˜

On the plus side, you have longer sticks so at least the taller flag won't be a problem. :thumb:
Ha! I'll just use the flag from the last one that got too big.. šŸ˜ ..
I did find a use for a few of those sticks, one in each corner of the SIP:
Big Stix.jpg

There's one in the back that you can't see- the string between the sticks is to (allegedly) help keep the buds off the walls.
didn't help last time, probably won't help this time either...but it's worth another try..:)

Or, I'll just let her lean on all 4 walls like last time...
makes for an epic flop when I pull her out of there...šŸ’¾šŸ˜
Ha! I've never noticed the floppy emoji! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom