Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Way Cool Ilove it when someone harvests. Congradulations for sure. Now I need to read back acouple. Nice crystal's agoing there. Your own Kush huh. Cool. Keepem Green

Way Cool Ilove it when someone harvests. Congradulations for sure. Now I need to read back acouple. Nice crystal's agoing there. Your own Kush huh. Cool. Keepem Green

Well, I'm far from making it my own, I just named it jandre Kush because I can't claim it is pure Purple Kush because it was pollinated ny an unknown source. Since we don't know the source, I called it jandre Kush, since it will be mine. Oh, yes, she will be mine.

Start thinking BIG scale my friend! With your grows we be'd rich!
Ok, mine aren't too shabby either lol. I must admit i have come a long way since January. I have been out lately helping paitents setting up small grows. One lady wanted to give me 150 bucks for helping her. Earlier she had gave me some kickass peanut butter cookies she had made earlier that day. I said no on the cash but next time ya make cookies save me a few. That will be payment enough.......damn if she didn't call a few days later and said she had cookies for me............She made me 4 doz cookies lol
i still have most in the freezer!
kinda like how i got my last tent & t5 light! good ol good karma!

Well, I'm far from making it my own, I just named it jandre Kush because I can't claim it is pure Purple Kush because it was pollinated ny an unknown source. Since we don't know the source, I called it jandre Kush, since it will be mine. Oh, yes, she will be mine.

at least your honest about its status, just keep back crossng and it will be pure again! but you know that:thumb:

Alight ladies and gents! The moment you've all been waiting for! The harvest of the first jandre Kush seeds!

Got 6 out of the initial pull, there will be many more to come. Here are the embryonic stasis capsules.

Will age them one week, then "Winter" them before I germinate them. . . Hoping for one good male out of this bunch to back cross to the original female again. Then will take all offspring crosses for selection. I still have the original male as well, so any outstandingly wonderful females I get will be back crossed to him.

When I germ these, I will let them get to 7 nodes, UBT them for clones to flower and see how well they perform. Reserving back the original germs for pollination later depending on who passes muster.

Until I germ these, they are humble named JK1 - JK6

B and G designations will be placed when they are sexed, (i.e. JK1B1, JK1G1) I had to use "boy/girl" to ease confusion of using male female "M1/F1" as you can see F1 denotes the first cross designation... just less confusion this way, I think.

Alight ladies and gents! The moment you've all been waiting for! The harvest of the first jandre Kush seeds!

Got 6 out of the initial pull, there will be many more to come. Here are the embryonic stasis capsules.

Will age them one week, then "Winter" them before I germinate them. . . Hoping for one good male out of this bunch to back cross to the original female again. Then will take all offspring crosses for selection. I still have the original male as well, so any outstandingly wonderful females I get will be back crossed to him.

When I germ these, I will let them get to 7 nodes, UBT them for clones to flower and see how well they perform. Reserving back the original germs for pollination later depending on who passes muster.

Until I germ these, they are humble named JK1 - JK6

B and G designations will be placed when they are sexed, (i.e. JK1B1, JK1G1) I had to use "boy/girl" to ease confusion of using male female "M1/F1" as you can see F1 denotes the first cross designation... just less confusion this way, I think.

couple of questions oh grand master ;)

whats the significance of 7 nodes
what is UBT

couple of questions oh grand master ;)

whats the significance of 7 nodes
what is UBT

I shall answer, young paduan...:rofl:

7 nodes, leaves 2 nodes on the original plant that sprout FOUR tops for a well, rounded mother plant. UBT is Uncle Ben's Topping method, that is what is being explained here... Uncle Ben's Topping

(Not part of Uncle Ben's) The 5 nodes left on the top, will be rooted and flowered, and tested for vigor, stature, aroma, potency, effect, and flavor. Of those that are approved, clones will be taken from the matching mother, and pollinated from the original male in this F1 cross. Those that are not approved will meet mister compost.

IF, by chance, I get a good male with matching attributes of the females approved as far as vigor and stature, I will pollinate with him, instead of the original male. This will further the venture to the stabilization stage, and thus will give rise to the S1 generation. Careful attention to detail is CRITICAL to this phase as one mislabeled plant will wreak havoc in the breeding program for my perfect medicinal strain(name to be decided).

EDIT: Oh, hey! Thanks for the rep!

I shall answer, young paduan...:rofl:

7 nodes, leaves 2 nodes on the original plant that sprout FOUR tops for a well, rounded mother plant. UBT is Uncle Ben's Topping method, that is what is being explained here... Uncle Ben's Topping

(Not part of Uncle Ben's) The 5 nodes left on the top, will be rooted and flowered, and tested for vigor, stature, aroma, potency, effect, and flavor. Of those that are approved, clones will be taken from the matching mother, and pollinated from the original male in this F1 cross. Those that are not approved will meet mister compost.

IF, by chance, I get a good male with matching attributes of the females approved as far as vigor and stature, I will pollinate with him, instead of the original male. This will further the venture to the stabilization stage, and thus will give rise to the S1 generation. Careful attention to detail is CRITICAL to this phase as one mislabeled plant will wreak havoc in the breeding program for my perfect medicinal strain(name to be decided).

EDIT: Oh, hey! Thanks for the rep!

ahh got it, thanks. so your clones are 5 nodes tall. heh my 3 in production atm are only 2 nodes tall. i hope they survive, my topping sativa, previously called the monster officially died today =(

it was trimmed right back to the nub topped at first node then topped again at the first node of the new shoots, but had teeny leaves, between barely having enough leave to harvest light, being almost burned to a crisp from that new soil and then dumped into a dwc that barely stays below 21c...it just couldnt take it any more. My bonzai clone is the sole remaining decendant of that particular plant and as soon as i get more of them jugs and some perlite i will top her and hopefully the top will grow roots.

i want to keep that genepool alive because it grew twice as fast as its sister seed.

i just want them to stay alive right now on the backburner while im focusing on auto harvests for xmas.

My indica is doing very well now i have stopped picking at it, i have 1 main top to cut off to clone and then im just going to let it grow more foliage and flower it,. i think it has around 14 tops. it has been done the UBT method even tho i didnt know it had a name, but it then got LST'd and the side branches (most of them) are behaving like tops now =D

if i can just get my clones to take more often ill be very happy

Back
Top Bottom