Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Porcujuana I like it but it either sounds like what i ask my wife what she wants for dinner.
or what I want to do at 3:30am

3:30am... Sleep? Damn, I'm old - I just want to be asleep by then! I like my porcujuana a little earlier, personally, but like I said, I've transitioned somewhat to "Old Fart" status.

great pics as usual Jandre! I could make a screen saver with your and B.I.D.s shutter work.
while I'am here and because you are a growin Gawd and you know stuff to, what causes purple leaves? if its not the strain well it could be.
I know that you said cooler temps would give the color to the buds. would that aply to leaves also? or is there some problem that causes this?

great pics as usual Jandre! I could make a screen saver with your and B.I.D.s shutter work.
while I'am here and because you are a growin Gawd and you know stuff to, what causes purple leaves? if its not the strain well it could be.
I know that you said cooler temps would give the color to the buds. would that aply to leaves also? or is there some problem that causes this?

Genetics play a big part. There's a couple of strains out there that go purple as part of their natural process, no matter the temp. Purple #1, Killling Fields (purple pheno), Blackwater, and The Black are some right off the top of my head. Yes, it applies to all parts if you let it go long enough, bud, sugar leaves, and all can turn a deep purple. Also, if it is not part of the genetics, even cold temps will not turn them purple. There is also red, orange(bud/leaves, not orange pistils), and blue, from what I've seen personally, but there may be other colors as well. Not much of an answer, I know, but it really has to do with genetics.

jandre: what kind of cam are you using to get that high of quality pics?

I am getting a Nikon D-800 from my mom next weekend, she has 2 I'm getting the older one, she's keeping the 900 I think. Is it a amber lens, I should ask her for if she has one? I think she has a couple tri-pods too. I'll finally be able to post some high quality pics.

jandre: what kind of cam are you using to get that high of quality pics?

I am getting a Nikon D-800 from my mom next weekend, she has 2 I'm getting the older one, she's keeping the 900 I think. Is it a amber lens, I should ask her for if she has one? I think she has a couple tri-pods too. I'll finally be able to post some high quality pics.

[h=1]Celestron 44302 Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope 2MP[/h]

Genetics play a big part. There's a couple of strains out there that go purple as part of their natural process, no matter the temp. Purple #1, Killling Fields (purple pheno), Blackwater, and The Black are some right off the top of my head. Yes, it applies to all parts if you let it go long enough, bud, sugar leaves, and all can turn a deep purple. Also, if it is not part of the genetics, even cold temps will not turn them purple. There is also red, orange(bud/leaves, not orange pistils), and blue, from what I've seen personally, but there may be other colors as well. Not much of an answer, I know, but it really has to do with genetics.

Thank you Jandre for the responce good info as always!
just askin for another member here at:420:.
didnt know if maybe there was a nute diff. or some other problem.
Reps to you sir!

pretty oh so pretty ! so so pretty!!!
I feel pretty, and witty, and gaaaaaaaayyyyy...

Oh, we're not singing? meh... oh well.

Thank you Jandre for the responce good info as always!
just askin for another member here at:420:.
didnt know if maybe there was a nute diff. or some other problem.
Reps to you sir!

Thank you for the rep! Nah, I don't mess with the nutes too much.. Corey has done an excellent job with the Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part, so I muss around with them very little.

Start thinking BIG scale my friend! With your grows we be'd rich!
Ok, mine aren't too shabby either lol. I must admit i have come a long way since January. I have been out lately helping paitents setting up small grows. One lady wanted to give me 150 bucks for helping her. Earlier she had gave me some kickass peanut butter cookies she had made earlier that day. I said no on the cash but next time ya make cookies save me a few. That will be payment enough.......damn if she didn't call a few days later and said she had cookies for me............She made me 4 doz cookies lol
i still have most in the freezer!

Ok, mine aren't too shabby either lol. I must admit i have come a long way since January. I have been out lately helping paitents setting up small grows. One lady wanted to give me 150 bucks for helping her. Earlier she had gave me some kickass peanut butter cookies she had made earlier that day. I said no on the cash but next time ya make cookies save me a few. That will be payment enough.......damn if she didn't call a few days later and said she had cookies for me............She made me 4 doz cookies lol

ROFL! 4 DOZEN? That's gotta be payment enough! freezer? They'd be gone by now if it were me................

Could I have that lady's address Purty Please!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom