Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Todays pic's, a bit crowded but healthy.
First two are Carnival + clone + White Widow and Bubble Gum Auto?, last three are of Cinderella with two Carnival clones at rear. Sorry last one is Carnival...heck my brain is fried

IMG_20170822_124320.jpg

View image in gallery
IMG_20170822_124257.jpg

View image in gallery
IMG_20170822_123633.jpg

View image in gallery
IMG_20170822_123531.jpg

View image in gallery
1503375434804.jpg

View image in gallery

Healthy and strong qaza. :bravo:

I jarred up Carnival 4 today. 32 grams in jars...

IMG_043442.JPG

.....and these two branches, which got placed in a turkey bag and dropped into an insulated bag that was placed in a dark corner of a closet.

IMG_043146.JPG

In 2 months I'll open it up and see what we get. I'm hoping to duplicate ShiggityFlip's terpene explosion.

IMG_043653.JPG

Not bad for a hempy with Osmocote Plus. :blunt:

Have you made any Carnival oil Sue? that's my plan for happy pills.

When I can get enough produce on hand to make some qaza. :laughtwo: Carnival is the preferred choice of three of the four that I grow for and I'm experimenting with different drying and curing techniques, so I have a couple ounces on hand, but in various stages of the cure.

I have made FHO with Carnival, and it was by far the best I've had, so you can imagine how much I look forward to it again. You'll love the effect. I highly recommend you make that oil a fresh harvest infused. The terpene and flavonoid expressions in that oil ate incredible.

IMG_047553.JPG

I am having the best time tonight. :slide: I broke out a little bud from the recently harvested Carnival 4. There's no real cure to it yet, but I like that sometimes. I seem to have a preference for fresh. Makes it real convienient that I can grow, eh? :laughtwo:

I break a piece apart and the nostrils get excited to get a whiff of the lime. :yahoo:

I started out wanting to see if I had a threshold. I can't find one, lol, but I lost count after three, so maybe I do. :rofl: I'm only about halfway through the bud though, so it couldn't have been many, even considering how small my hits are.

I'm thinking it would be nice to harvest at least one Carnival a month. That would mean one in each tent, one vegging and one clone growing roots in a bag. My timing is a little off. I lack one in veg at the moment, and the clone is a tiny one. To make this become a reality the timing problem needs to be addressed. What'll save me is the fact that I have two in flower at the moment.

If I grab another clone from Carn 4.2 at day 15 that might get me back on track. Hmmmm...... Might want to make that day 21. Trying to space them out a month apart. Ok. Sounds like a plan.

Carn 4.1 is in the closet behind me, with no filter. Between her and the overpowering Devil's Carnival....... let me say, intoxicating. :dreamy:

:woohoo: Go Baby! :high-five: Tell me again why we don't live in the same town? :laughtwo:

As we are running low, the wife turned to me and said, I really like this Carnival. I gets you high. It helps with pain. Everybody likes the Carnival.

I often get a smoke report / feedback when we first try a new strain, but rarely when we are runnig low.

I planted a second Carnival clone this morning, I'll run 2 Carnival plants for awhile, so that we are never out for very long :)

As we are running low, the wife turned to me and said, I really like this Carnival. I gets you high. It helps with pain. Everybody likes the Carnival.

I often get a smoke report / feedback when we first try a new strain, but rarely when we are runnig low.

I planted a second Carnival clone this morning, I'll run 2 Carnival plants for awhile, so that we are never out for very long :)

Hahahahaha! Laughed right out loud Rad. :rofl:

I know the feeling. I plan to always have one clone growing roots, one in late veg, one in early bloom, and one in the finish tent. Always prepared. Lol!

Carnival 4.2 is looking mighty fine. She just sprouted blossoms yesterday. Today she's all of 77 days old, 11 days under 12/12, which means she sprouted flowers on day 10.

IMG_095349.JPG

IMG_095448.JPG

IMG_095541.JPG

IMG_096946.JPG

I managed to contain this one. Lol! I'll get to the point where I have the space to take more time with one. This girl could've used another month to veg.

Carnival 4.2 is looking great! If you can keep her feet under her, so to speak, it has the looks of a very nice harvest. Mine usually looked like that going into bloom - slim new growth reaching up, ready to spike into colas. Nice potential in that one. :bravo:

Carnival 4.2 is looking great! If you can keep her feet under her, so to speak, it has the looks of a very nice harvest. Mine usually looked like that going into bloom - slim new growth reaching up, ready to spike into colas. Nice potential in that one. :bravo:

Awww....Graytail..... :battingeyelashes: She's starting to stretch now. I'll get a picture tomorrow. I was surprised when I glanced in earlier today. She is a pretty one.

You know I'm always trying to impress you, don't you? :laughtwo:

Carnival Clone of a clone had her first drink (Doc Bud GE+Tea) after 20 days in a one gallon pot.

20170902_172820.jpg

She looked big enough for nutes rather than plain water. I lost her sister clone, so I took a cutting off this one.
I plant to flower two each of Carnival while only one each of other strains.

20170902_172715.jpg

Her mother is about 30 days under the flowering lights and starting to bulk up her buds.
Her grandmother was smoked up real quickly.

Radogast said:
Her grandmother was smoked up real quickly.

:laughtwo: I can only imagine how this wonderful sativa was appreciated in your home. Based on my own happy consumption of Carnival I can see this happening.

Now your challenge - should you decide to accept it - becomes keeping a steadyy supply.

A picture of my newest flowering Carnival, as promised last night.

Carnival 4.2 (Day 80, flip + 14)

IMG_115443.JPG

IMG_115546.JPG

IMG_115645.JPG

IMG_115742.JPG

The crowded tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_115845.JPG

I notice tomorrow would be the day Dave Groomer encouraged me to take a cutting. I'll give that thought. I already have one I took at flip, but can you have too much Carnival growing? Lol!

IMG_116042.JPG

From the closet jungle :laughtwo: Carnival 4.1 (Day 100, flip + 39) is halfway through her bloom

IMG_116539.JPG

IMG_116638.JPG

IMG_116747.JPG

IMG_116845.JPG

IMG_117043.JPG

Last, but never least, the babies.

Carnival 4.3 (Day 39) hasn't had her first Energy drench yet. I'm still waiting for her to use up all the water I gave her when she went into this pot.

IMG_117646.JPG

IMG_117741.JPG

Carnival 4.4 (Day 14) Ooooo.... Time to check for roots.

IMG_117438.JPG

IMG_118137.JPG

Just starting. This is the smallest cutting I've ever taken for a clone. One more week should do it.

IMG_118243.JPG

Back on the shelf, protected from the power of the quantum boards by distance.

IMG_117548.JPG

Maybe I'll pass on the new cutting. :laughtwo:

Anyone else notice how the Carnival buds get more golden as they mature?

IMG_118745.JPG

IMG_119744.JPG

:laughtwo: I can only imagine how this wonderful sativa was appreciated in your home. Based on my own happy consumption of Carnival I can see this happening.

Now your challenge - should you decide to accept it - becomes keeping a steadyy supply.

. . .

Maybe I'll pass on the new cutting. :laughtwo:

I'll run 2 instance of Carnival at a time. For me an instance is a plant in ( veg / flower + cutting / flower + veg ) at all times.

As an idea, don't pass on the new cutting, take a monstercrop now.
In 30 days, compare the first cutting taken when going into flower, to the monstercrop cutting.

This will help you form an idea on whether monstercropping works for you in your grow spaces.

:circle-of-love:

Today's look at my flowering Carnival (30 days under 11/13 lights) - Now 42" tall, she was 16" tall entering flower.

20170904_134838-2.jpg

Carnival top buds - small and starting to become frosty. Leaves "praying for the light."

20170904_134907-1.jpg

Middle buds, same size and frostiness as the top buds

20170904_134913-1.jpg

Our Carnivals look similar, don't they? :battingeyelashes: They're about the same age too, but mine's under 12/12. Hmmmm...... I forgot about resetting the timer to take away another hour of light. I'll do that tomorrow.

I cleaned mine up this afternoon so all the energy could be focused on the tops.

IMG_131538.JPG

IMG_131941.JPG

I just love that sativa swirl the buds form as they climb the branch. Yours is looking fabulous Rad. :high-five:

Those carnivals look as lovely as they (reportedly) taste and feel .
Sue, am I right in noticing that you are managing to flower in your tiny closet? Can you describe for me how you're doing that? How do you block out for the dark period? And do you have any air extraction going on or do you just open it up during lights on? I'm intrigued ....

Back
Top Bottom