Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

I used the OG Kush. I can't wait to try it.

Oooo... Bet it smells divine. I've grown fond of the smell of canna butter in my oatmeal mix. Mmmmm.... Let me get to bed so I can wake up and have some. Goodnight Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

And with still more to go... Jeeze, what a feeling. Knowing I'll be swimming in bud for at least a year. That's what's up!

Cheers my friend. Thank you for the guidance

:roorrip:

Pictures Noob doing the backstroke in weed like Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump when he jumps off the ship and backstrokes off into the sunset lmao!!!!

:circle-of-love:

Oooo... Bet it smells divine. I've grown fond of the smell of canna butter in my oatmeal mix. Mmmmm.... Let me get to bed so I can wake up and have some. Goodnight Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

Went and got some sugar free brownie mix. Can't wait to try.

:hug:

Pictures Noob doing the backstroke in weed like Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump when he jumps off the ship and backstrokes off into the sunset lmao!!!!

:rofl: if I didn't think I would injure some buds in the process, I would put them on my bed and recreate the scene for you bud.

Morning Noob...:high-five:

Morning bud

:thanks:

Cheers peeps

My latest pot brownie experience...

I was hoping that the brownie would hit me harder. It kind of mellowed me out. Great night time snack. I took it at 3 pm and I was feeling it at around 5. My girl said I wouldn't stop talking when we were trying to leave our friends house. So I guess it was a subtle high. I have a bunch more. Maybe I made this batch too weak. I used a half ounce to 2 cups of butter. Maybe I need to use a whole ounce next time.

Cheers

My latest pot brownie experience...

I was hoping that the brownie would hit me harder. It kind of mellowed me out. Great night time snack. I took it at 3 pm and I was feeling it at around 5. My girl said I wouldn't stop talking when we were trying to leave our friends house. So I guess it was a subtle high. I have a bunch more. Maybe I made this batch too weak. I used a half ounce to 2 cups of butter. Maybe I need to use a whole ounce next time.

Cheers

When I make butter its one pound of butter per zip. Comes out kinda strong for me but others say its perfect :)

Tard,....i'm not buyin it ! Sell it to someone else ,..down the street!...:thedoubletake: You, ..growin killer bud, a lightweight,....nahhh.:surf:

I am bro!!! The majority of my stuff gets given away and I smoke maybe 3 or 4 times a month! Thats why im just now running out of head stash lol. Im a true lightweight. I love it when I do smoke my stuff...3 hits off the bong, pipe or a third of a joint and im shmammered lmao!!!

Middle-of-the-night wandering.

Miss you.

:hug::hug::hug:

I am bro!!! The majority of my stuff gets given away and I smoke maybe 3 or 4 times a month! Thats why im just now running out of head stash lol. Im a true lightweight. I love it when I do smoke my stuff...3 hits off the bong, pipe or a third of a joint and im shmammered lmao!!!

Lucky. I'm a 2 to 3 bong rips every couple of hours kind of guy. At least you grow primo weed Tard

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom