Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Ya Noob, Do it! One last GE Drench will only help and in no way will hurt. Gobs of buds for the Noob!:thumb::cheer::bravo:
Gobs of buds...love it!

Noob I wanted to tell you that the OGK gets better with a cure. Smoked some the other day with a 4 month cure and it was completely different for the better.

:roorrip:

Ya Noob, Do it! One last GE Drench will only help and in no way will hurt. Gobs of buds for the Noob!:thumb::cheer::bravo:

Will do. Thanks buddy

Great growing noob, looks like a winnnnn.:bravo::cheer:

Thank you Ketama. I'm rather proud of them myself.

Great lookin' bud there Noob! :goodjob: That is gonna be some tasty weed! :thumb:

Thanks maynman. I can't wait to try some

Gobs of buds...love it!

Noob I wanted to tell you that the OGK gets better with a cure. Smoked some the other day with a 4 month cure and it was completely different for the better.

Man, I'm glad you said something. I can tell it's good but the taste and smell isn't where I want it. Glad to know it gets better with time.

Awesome noob! Congrats on the harvest! I'm curious why you want to extend the drying process? I know you don't want em to dry to quick but couldn't too long be bad too?

Well, I am in a dry climate so they tend to dry in about 2 or 3 days. From what I understand, you want to dry as slow as possible to keep from losing smell and taste as well as potency. I'm wanting to try for 5 days to 7. With all the rain in my area right now, it's really easy to control the humidity with just the exhaust fan in my closet.

Cheers everyone

I'm glad to hear the humidity's not an issue. Whew! :laughtwo: Geez, you'd think it was my harvest. Lol!

Good evening Noob.

:hug::hug::hug:

Can't believe the beautiful craftsmanship I'm seeing here!!

When are you going to change your name from "Noob"4x4grow to "I got this shit"4x4grow.. cause I think that's completely appropriate!

Cheers!!!

:passitleft:

:high-five:

I'm glad to hear the humidity's not an issue. Whew! :laughtwo: Geez, you'd think it was my harvest. Lol!

Good evening Noob.

I have to say I was excited to see the humidity when I hung the buds to dry. I never thought something as trivial as the humidity of an area would make me happy. Just goes to show you that this is more than a hobby sometimes.

Good evening to you as well

Can't believe the beautiful craftsmanship I'm seeing here!!

When are you going to change your name from "Noob"4x4grow to "I got this shit"4x4grow.. cause I think that's completely appropriate!

Cheers!!!

:passitleft:

:high-five:

You're too kind my friend. I have been kicking around the idea of changing it when I start my next journal in February. Maybe I should set up a poll to get ideas.

Cheers

Morning Noob....just a quick note on drying , for those unsure ! The goal for drying our herb is to dry it as SLOW as possible without fear of mold. I would love it if my hanging buds would take two weeks to dry instead of three/five days. it's this SLOW dry that we want . It equals out the moisture for a better tasting and better burning produce. Have an awesome day Noob, Ween, and Gang!:circle-of-love:

Just be careful though... I like 60% humidity to slow dry but I tried 70 to make it a little slower and just started to get some pm... So just be careful is all... I am no pro but hate to see you try so hard to get that slow cure and get in trouble... A faster cure a little moist in the centers will even out fine in a short time in the jars... I have definitely leaned towards a tiny bit faster..safer...

:peace:

FE

Morning Noob....just a quick note on drying , for those unsure ! The goal for drying our herb is to dry it as SLOW as possible without fear of mold. I would love it if my hanging buds would take two weeks to dry instead of three/five days. it's this SLOW dry that we want . It equals out the moisture for a better tasting and better burning produce. Have an awesome day Noob, Ween, and Gang!:circle-of-love:

100% agree.
My post was not to disagree with you Duggan. I have not near the knowledge to even question. Simply a statement of my attempt and failure... As slow as possible as you say is best no question. I only hope to perfect it someday to attempt 2 week drying... damn...
I didn't want you to think I was disagreeing... far from it...

FE

100% agree.
My post was not to disagree with you Duggan. I have not near the knowledge to even question. Simply a statement of my attempt and failure... As slow as possible as you say is best no question. I only hope to perfect it someday to attempt 2 week drying... damn...

NO, NO , you are very correct , and i agree with you too. I've just been very busy with life and sometimes can't get to a pc to check in and reply. Noob , you got gobs of top shelf produce....stop worrying brotha....you are a friggen rock star.....look at all those tasty buds....go ahead...look at em! Way over a pound , way over....upwards of 20-21...what was my guess again Noob? Pulling that much from a lil 4x4 tent.....come on!! Who's a NOOB!!!!!:high-five::Namaste:

100% agree.

NO, NO , you are very correct , and i agree with you too. I've just been very busy with life and sometimes can't get to a pc to check in and reply. Noob , you got gobs of top shelf produce....stop worrying brotha....you are a friggen rock star.....look at all those tasty buds....go ahead...look at em! Way over a pound , way over....upwards of 20-21...what was my guess again Noob? Pulling that much from a lil 4x4 tent.....come on!! Who's a NOOB!!!!!:high-five::Namaste:

:Namaste:

Sometimes I forget that text on a screen doesn't explain itself. So I didn't want you to think I was disagreeing. When i reread some of my posts I realize they can sometimes be taken wrong.... so I just wanted to clear it up ;)

FE

Morning Noob , FEB, and friends....have a great Fri. everyone! I unplugged both my timers this morning....tomorrow morning is chop! Cheers:circle-of-love:

I can't believe how fast your 3 plants finished. That was epically fast.

1 more to go NoobNoMore. Killin it bro.

Wish she was as grand as your beauty. Cheers Mr A

:peace: The grower formerly known as Noob :rofl:

Awesome job noob. You keep knockin it out'da park with these bat size colas.:thumb:

Thanks Budley. If only we could make them stay that size instead of shrinking down 75%. :rofl:

Cheers everyone

Good afternoon most favorite Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

So? So? So? Did you jar it up yet? :slide:

Back
Top Bottom