Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Veg box Update:

Everything is doing great the Stankberrys have pretty much over grown the veg box in 2 days. I went and got some Calmag because I noticed my flowering girl had a deficiency. Idk if it’s calmag or not but I think it has everything but that since I use distilled water only. Well after I applied the calmag to the Stankberrys, they blew up at least 3 inches. They only have about 6 more inches to hit the light and are covering my clones so I think they will be up potted and flipped tonight.

Those Stanks are some vigorous growers! Be careful if you have limited vertical room! They look fantastic though brother....well done!

Thanks they should have at least a 2-3 feet to stretch if they need. If not I’ll have to do some major super cropping. Which I hope I don’t have to do.

The Kushberry TF is Blue Kush (Blueberry x OG kush) x ATF. @Morglie is currently growing one of them that is doing really well for him.
^^^. That sounds phenomenal. I’m trying to get my greasy little paws on some Daywrecker/ original diesel/ original headband from the east coast. I’m hearing there’s some really really really good cuts making the rounds right now that are insane.

Edit: is the Kushberry tf clone or seed, is there a best breeder (if it’s seeds)?

Flower Tent Update:

We are about day 30 and things are looking good. I haven’t seen many buds with hairs like this they don’t stick out they are like laying all over the buds. Either way things are really frost and I can’t wait to see if and how they chunk up. Right now they are very dense already compared to the Titan OGs and pretty much anything I’ve grown besides the Annunaki Genetics I ran. These buds are like little golf balls everywhere.

The Stankberrys were transplanted like a days ago. I hate posting pictures of my plants looking sad so I waited 24hrs to give the update on them. They have bounced back and look like they are going to be y’all monsters. They are pretty much the same size as the Bagseed and it’s done with it’s stretch. I have room to move the lights up but let’s hope I don’t have to do that until the Bagseed is out of the flower tent but we will see.

Flower Tent Update:

It’s been a whole week the Stankberrys have been in the flower tent and man have they blown up. I’m definitely going to put the light as high as possible here soon. The bag seed is looking so dank but it’s only been in flower for 34 days or so and it’s turning purple and fading already. I’m guessing in 2 weeks it’s going to look pretty ugly but then buds will look good. They are so dense also I hope they fatten up a little still.

Nice looking flower tent! :yummy:

That bagseed seems to want a lot of calcium and magnesium.
Unfortunately I just played the “what’s the deficiency?” game and what I learned is in flower, it’s definitely not as easy as adding calmag. The flowers look great, don’t let some leaves steer you off course! Play this one through, Don.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you should add more CalMag at this point. Just an observation that that strain is greedy.

Ya really get the trichs on the upper fan leaves!

:surf:

Ya I understand. I really didn’t expect this to be so danky since it was a bag seed. I kinda expect Bagseeds to be some type of mutant because they shouldn’t be there.

New guy here, :) very nice grow Don! Took me a while but I have read this journal from start to now and have learned very much, keep it up. I'm gonna take a seat and watch.
Australia says high

Thanks for joining! I’m glad you were able to learn from my journal. It’s seems to always be a learning process for me also. I’ve always wanted to go to Australia hopefully one day.

Back
Top Bottom