Chimpa's Revenge!

Tora Bora:

0032178.JPG
0022280.JPG
0012323.JPG

Note: I put the Pineapple Express in the dark this morning. That leaves me with the Ultimate (flowered out plant on the left) and the 1024 (flowered out plant on the right). The other 2 plants on the ends (GDP; left, Blue Dream; right) aren't part of this grow:

0012333.JPG

These didn't do the best, but this Ultimate has a lot of weed on it. I did better than the last time I grew it anyway :)

0032187.JPG

This 1024 got a lot of the time trimmed off it from the 11/13 flowering schedule:

0022288.JPG

Looking back, I think I did more damage to these by overreacting to the slight overfeeding and flushing them. Every time I try to flush I get plants that stop growing and look the same as these. I don't think I'm going to do it any more.

The first plant out of this mess to get the chop is the Raspberry Cough :)

0012338.JPG

Nice yield, but a little bit of work on the trimming. Has a bit of a fruity smell, but I can't tell if it's raspberry or not. I like what I see. :thumb:

My next chop is tomorrow and it's the Pineapple Express choo choo!!!!! :lot-o-toke:

The 1024 is in the dark :) Here's a pic of the weather beaten Ultimate (got a lot of pot on it, though):

0071608.JPG

It'll be over a week before I close this thread because I want to get the chop pics of these last 3 and some dried nug pics of them all up. I'll post some opinions on the tastes, smells, and buzzes too.

Tora Bora chop report :)
I should have put :(

0061731.JPG
0012356.JPG
0022309.JPG
0042070.JPG

0032208.JPG

I tried to get a close-up of one of the foxtails; didn't work too good:

0051953.JPG

I started seeing white cracks in the seed pods as I was trimming this up, and sure enough there were seeds developing in all the lower buds (this is a middle one; the lowers are much worse):

0081475.JPG

I was worried that something else in the unit pollinated it, until I saw this:

0071615.JPG

Damn..... :straightface: Hope I don't get a bunch of seeds in my Ak47 (or anything else that was in there with it, for that matter). I'll keep the top cola and use the rest for making hash oil. The yield wasn't very good either:

0091315.JPG

I'll close this journal soon. The Ultimate is in the dark putting out more hairs so I'm gonna let it go until at least Monday :)

Medical Seeds - 1024; final dry weight 1.45 oz.

phukkin "A" :)

0012360.JPG

I'll get a pic of each one up soon. This strain smells like lemon but sandalwood too. I'll smoke one later today to let you know how it is, but I just smoked a blunt that was 3 roaches from last night, half SLH x Blueberry (my one plant that wasn't purple), and half Veneno :blunt: I wouldn't be able to tell.

I decided to try something I did before to enhance color. I know it's probably not good for a plant, but I let this Ultimate dry up and mostly die off in the pot (also in the dark; should have let it die halfway off under the light):

0012363.JPG

I got deeper yellows, golds, and browns from a plant I did like that. This plant didn't do too well anyway; like I said before, this grow didn't live up to being called retribution. I did better than I did the last time I grew them, but not a lot. Why not experiment? :tokin:

I bet it dries to a brownish gold. :thumb:

Well this grow's come to an end :) It wasn't the retribution I wanted, but I did better this time than I did the last. This Ultimate did brown up some, but I think a plant with the genetic potential to turn gold (like I've read before) would have been perfect. I got 1.6 oz. from it (ugly nug, huh?):

0022324.JPG

Tora Bora:

0012372.JPG

1024:

0032222.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0042084.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0051965.JPG

The Tora Bora hermied and didn't yield well. All the rest did well with yield except the original Flo, which bombed out way early; I kiefed it anyway. They're all good pot too. I like the Raspberry Cough the best, and they match the smells that the breeders of them describe. I'm gonna wrap this one up. Thanks everybody :)

Dammit man! Everytime I think I am caught up on the forum I find another Chimp thread. You must have more variety than legit med dispensaries. Keep'em coming!

That 6th pic in your post #91 looks like a caterpillar with a mustache! hahaha Yes I've had my morning bongs :thumb:

Dammit man! Everytime I think I am caught up on the forum I find another Chimp thread. You must have more variety than legit med dispensaries. Keep'em coming!

That 6th pic in your post #91 looks like a caterpillar with a mustache! hahaha Yes I've had my morning bongs :thumb:

I cryogenically froze a praying mantis and took a pic of its head :) just kidding I wouldn't do that. I smoke 'em as fast as I grow 'em so the variety don't last long; what little money I got's stayin' mine these days, though! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom